PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on book "Not a good day to Die"

muddywater
08-03-2005, 14:09
I've just read this book from Sean Naylor and am wondering if anyone from the special ops community has any opinions on how accurate it is. Before reading this book I read a book titled "The Hunt for Bin Laden" and have found that the whole tone of afghan operations had drastically changed from one book to the other. My question is of the accuracy of either books.

The Reaper
08-03-2005, 14:16
I've just read this book from Sean Naylor and am wondering if anyone from the special ops community has any opinions on how accurate it is. Before reading this book I read a book titled "The Hunt for Bin Laden" and have found that the whole tone of afghan operations had drastically changed from one book to the other. My question is of the accuracy of either books.

mud:

You people are really getting on my nerves. Is there a site somewhere sending you here?

Look about a dozen posts below yours at the thread cleverly titled, "Not a Good Day to Die".

You not only refuse to search to see if someone has already asked about the topic, you don't even look in the forum where you are posting.

Lazy and non-SA people are about to be gone from here.

Have a very SF day.

TR