PDA

View Full Version : ?Isolation Facility Access?

elmntskater1588
08-01-2005, 18:41
I want to post in the 18X / REP63 Mission Prep Forum, but I dont have permission. What do I have to do to obtain it?

Ambush Master
08-01-2005, 18:45
I want to post in the 18X / REP63 Mission Prep Forum, but I dont have permission. What do I have to do to obtain it?

Well, when you SIGN that 18X contract or become a Quiet Professional, ye shall be granted access !!! This area is restricted for a reason !!!

Do take care.
Martin

The Reaper
08-01-2005, 19:06

I want a million dollars, but I don't have it.

Will you give it to me?

Geez, you are in High School, and you want everything.

Ask not what the site can do for you, ask what you can do for the site.

What are you going to post there that will be of benefit to others? :rolleyes:

TR

elmntskater1588
08-01-2005, 20:15
Well, when you SIGN that 18X contract or become a Quiet Professional, ye shall be granted access !!! This area is restricted for a reason !!!

Do take care.
Martin

QP Ambush Master, I am a 18x depper.

I want a million dollars, but I don't have it.

Will you give it to me?

Geez, you are in High School, and you want everything.

Ask not what the site can do for you, ask what you can do for the site.

What are you going to post there that will be of benefit to others? :rolleyes:

TR

QP The Reaper, I was goin to post my workout, and see if anyone else is doing something similar, also to compare and contrast what others are doing.

The Reaper
08-01-2005, 20:22
QP The Reaper, I was goin to post my workout, and see if anyone else is doing something similar, also to compare and contrast what others are doing.

Your profile says that you are soon to be an 18Xdepper, which is it?

I am not sure they care what you are doing. If you are doing what is in the SFAS Handbook, or as described in "Get Selected", or more you are GTG.

If not, ruck up and move out.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
08-01-2005, 20:24
Good Lord.

lksteve
08-01-2005, 20:27
Good Lord.is it me, or does this sort of stuff always seem to come up on Monday... :rolleyes:

Ambush Master
08-01-2005, 20:27
QP Ambush Master, I am a 18x depper.

From your Profile ?!?!

"HighSchool Senior soon to be 18x depper."

So which way is it ?!?!?!

You are not off to a very good start !! You must have a much better sense of "Situational Awareness" (SA), than what you are exhibiting, to succeed in your attempt !!

Good luck.

NDD, TR, ??

Later
Martin

elmntskater1588
08-01-2005, 20:34
My apologies, I seemed to have forgotten about updating my profile. :(
Heres the thread with my contract info. if verification is needed. http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7600

Ambush Master
08-01-2005, 20:50
OK, Cool !! Hang tight and I'll fix 'ya up.

Be glad that I'm a "B" and not a "D" !!! When they say they'll "Fix 'ya up" LOOK OUT !!! :D

Later
Martin

elmntskater1588
08-01-2005, 21:08
:D Thanks :D