PDA

View Full Version : 20th Group photos at SWC museum

haztacmedic
07-31-2005, 09:33
I went back to Ft Bragg last week and this time I took my wife. We found the 2oth group photos of some of you guys in Afghanistan. WOW! Those photos were great! I told my wife that this is unit I want to be a soldier in.

What we saw in those photos were 20th Group guys helping the locals with medical care and other projects. She also liked the photo of some guys having tea with the locals! It really looked like the 20th guys cared for the locals and the locals looked like they loved the SF guys!

I told her that this is exactly what I thought SF would be like.

Great job 20th group. Those photos showed a lot of what I want to be.
If any of you has not seen this stuff and all of the museum-make the trip! It's worth it.

Archangel
08-23-2005, 09:24
I went back to Ft Bragg last week and this time I took my wife. We found the 2oth group photos of some of you guys in Afghanistan. WOW! Those photos were great! I told my wife that this is unit I want to be a soldier in.

What we saw in those photos were 20th Group guys helping the locals with medical care and other projects. She also liked the photo of some guys having tea with the locals! It really looked like the 20th guys cared for the locals and the locals looked like they loved the SF guys!

I told her that this is exactly what I thought SF would be like.

Great job 20th group. Those photos showed a lot of what I want to be.
If any of you has not seen this stuff and all of the museum-make the trip! It's worth it.
Stay tune for more shortly! :D