My question will Hilliary buy a shirt?
:munchin

BMT

Roguish Lawyer
07-21-2005, 18:26
I guess they'll just walk.

aricbcool
07-21-2005, 21:27
I'll bet the terrorists will buy this stuff up thinking it will actually work...

Pop quiz hotshots: You see a 20-something middle eastern man quickly and nervously walking through the subway with a large duffle bag and a t-shirt that says "I do not consent to being searched..."

What do you do? :D

The Reaper
07-21-2005, 23:43
I'll bet the terrorists will buy this stuff up thinking it will actually work...

Pop quiz hotshots: You see a 20-something middle eastern man quickly and nervously walking through the subway with a large duffle bag and a t-shirt that says "I do not consent to being searched..."

Rob him.

TR

Airbornelawyer
07-22-2005, 08:32

I would be as concerned about a 20-something Midwestern chick arrogantly walking through the subway with a large duffle bag and a t-shirt that says "I do not consent to being searched..."

People like that, who are so determined to prove how politically correct they are, are prime recruits for terrorists to use as dupes and mules. Ask Patty Hearst or any number of Swedish and English chicks shocked to find when detained by El Al security that their new dreamy Palestinian boyfriend who looked just like Che and had that air of danger of Carlos the Jackal had actually planted a bomb in their luggage to get past Israeli security.

BMT (RIP)
07-22-2005, 10:29
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TRANSIT_SECURITY?SITE=NCFAY&SECTION=HOME

BMT