PDA

View Full Version : oh, Canada!!!

AngelsSix
07-04-2005, 20:29
Nice!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050704/ap_on_re_ca/border_canada_terror_groups_1

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, counterpart of the CIA, said terrorist representatives are actively raising money, procuring weapons, "manipulating immigrant communities" and facilitating travel to and from the United States and other countries

lksteve
07-04-2005, 21:00
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, counterpart of the CIA, said terrorist representatives are actively raising money, procuring weapons, "manipulating immigrant communities" and facilitating travel to and from the United States and other countriesmaybe they should collaborate with the FBI...then i'd feel real safe...

casey
07-04-2005, 21:29
maybe they should collaborate with the FBI...then i'd feel real safe...

LOL - Get out of my head brother.
Like or don't like Steve Emerson, his Investigative Project does some damn fine open source work.

July 4, 2005 -- WASHINGTON — A nationwide FBI project designed to improve ties between the Islamic and law-enforcement communities went horribly wrong when it was revealed the organizations have issued incendiary statements against the United States, The Post has learned.

Questions are being raised by counterterrorism officials — including FBI field agents — over the bureau's high-profile involvement in a program called Partnering for Prevention and Community Safety Initiative, which is being run out of Northeastern University.

Among the groups participating in the project is the Muslim Public Affairs Council — an organization whose members have claimed Israel was to blame for 9/11, have opposed freezing the assets of Islamic charities linked to terrorism and have denounced several FBI arrests of suspected terrorists in the United States.

Steven Emerson, whose Investigative Project think tank studies Islamic extremism in the United States, released a tape of a speech MPAC National Director Ahmed Younis gave in Irvine, Calif., on July 14, 2002, in which he directed incendiary comments at then-Attorney General John Ashcroft.

"I am a person who believes that if Thomas Jefferson or Madison or the like were alive today, they would go to John Ashcroft's house and just shoot him," Younis said, according to the tape.

Emerson called the FBI's partnership with these groups "a slap in the face of FBI agents and victims of terrorism."

AngelsSix
07-04-2005, 22:20
Anything printed by the WP has got to be called into question............shady crowd there.....