PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Roguish Lawyer
06-25-2005, 00:48
Two thumbs up. Really funny.

Spartan359
06-25-2005, 09:34
I thought that it was pretty good. Although there is a scene in the trailers where Brad Pitt is on a tricycle shooting an M-60 that wasn't in the movie. I went to see the movie because of that one scene!!!! Turned out to be a good movie anyways.

Roguish Lawyer
06-25-2005, 09:45
The humor is almost all about marriage, so single people aren't going to get a lot of it.

Spartan359
06-25-2005, 09:50
Ok so you got me I'm single. <sniff, sniff> BUT, I understood the movie.

Roguish Lawyer
06-25-2005, 11:04
FS wants to be Mrs. Smith.

Spartan359
06-25-2005, 11:35
I can see FS being Mrs. Smith. But who is going to be Mr. Smith? TS? :eek: I'm gonna catch hell for that.

Huey14
06-25-2005, 11:56
Someone with monster balls?

I shall dub him...Steel Balls.

---

Saw the movie. Cool, but not great.

Sigi
06-25-2005, 12:37
I am going to see this movie next weekend. I bet Vince Vaughn is his usual funny self.

Huey14
06-25-2005, 12:42
Yep, he's very good in it :D

vsvo
06-25-2005, 13:04
The humor is almost all about marriage...
Exactly, those were the best parts. There's some seriously bubbling chemistry between those two. Makes me want to discount the rumors that it's another fake Hollywood romance. Do you have insight RL?

Roguish Lawyer
06-25-2005, 18:53
Makes me want to discount the rumors that it's another fake Hollywood romance. Do you have insight RL?

No

Tubbs
06-25-2005, 19:17
Someone with monster balls?

I shall dub him...Steel Balls.

I have monster balls :lifter , but I'm spoken for... and most people just call me Nutzac :D

alphamale
06-26-2005, 04:01
Saw it. Liked it up until the fight scene where Pitt was hard kicking AJ on the ground.

Overall didn't like it as much as I thought I would, even without that scene.

FS wants to be Mrs. Smith.RL :fswhip: you are an instigator!

AJ did wear an Amazon-style shotgun shell holder that I *really* have to have. It will keep the appropriate feng shui in the environment for when I carry my wayyyy cool Animal Control shotgun around the house continuously for a weekend to get used to it.

I can see FS being Mrs. Smith. But who is going to be Mr. Smith? TS? :eek: Now Spartan, TS has already stated he would rather wrestle an greased alligator then try to control me :lifter

Hey, was Ms. Smith a better shot? :D

I shall dub him...Steel Balls.Huey you brat! I am a lot nicer than any of you give me credit for!

FrontSight

Air.177
06-27-2005, 11:16
!

AJ did wear an Amazon-style shotgun shell holder that I *really* have to have. It will keep the appropriate feng shui in the environment for when I carry my wayyyy cool Animal Control shotgun around the house continuously for a weekend to get used to it.

FrontSight

FS,
the Bandoleer type shotgun shell carrier looks like the one from 3gungear.com.

I also liked this movie, lots of cool equipment, explosions, Vince Vaughn, and of course, Angelina Jolie. Whats not to like?

PS - you Vince Vaughn Fans should check out "Clay Pigeons" it's an older movie, and a bit strange, but I thought it was pretty good. Definately a different side of Vaughn than normal.

Roguish Lawyer
06-27-2005, 11:24
RL :fswhip: you are an instigator!

You know it's true. :D