PDA

View Full Version : Morality Test

NousDefionsDoc
02-24-2004, 23:17
This test has only one question, but it's a very important one.

Please, don't answer it without giving it some serious thought.

By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Ready? Here we go . . . .

You are in Florida . .

in Miami to be exact . . .

There is chaos all around you, caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.

This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photo journalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this great disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot what may be, career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling all around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is showing all of her destructive fury.

You see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken away with the debris.

You move closer . . . somehow the woman looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is . . . it's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under, forever.

You have two options: You can save her or you can take the most dramatic photos of your life.

So, you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

Here's the question, and please, give an honest answer:~~~~~~~

Would you select color film or would you rather go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Surgicalcric
02-24-2004, 23:28
The question is really no question at all. It is set in the premise that the reader would choose to take pictures instead of saving a life.

Save her is the correct choice. The question as to which film is therefor irrelevant.

NousDefionsDoc
02-24-2004, 23:37
Originally posted by Surgicalcric
The question is really no question at all. It is set in the premise that the reader would choose to take pictures instead of saving a life.

Save her is the correct choice. The question as to which film is therefor irrelevant.

DAMN! What forum is this?

Valhal
02-24-2004, 23:41
Well B and W is cheaper?

Solid
02-25-2004, 02:25
:D
Good one NDD... Although I now have tea all over my desk from the maniacal giggling, I appreciate the laugh.

BW IS cheaper... If you went color, it'd be because of the Pulitzer, not because SHE deserved it.

Solid

37F5V
02-25-2004, 06:19
I didn't see throwing rocks at her as a choice:confused: What gives???

Surgicalcric
02-25-2004, 06:40
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
DAMN! What forum is this?

Just trying to get you worked up there Doc. :D

The Reaper
02-25-2004, 07:06
Would stepping on her fingers or tossing her an engine block not be viewed as a viable option?

TR

37F5V
02-25-2004, 11:25
That would be a waste of an engine block..... Although it would meet its end in service to its country..

Solid
02-25-2004, 12:31
"And in further news, a blood-stained Engine Block has been awarded a medal and oil bath for felling Hillary Rodham..."
:p

Gypsy
02-25-2004, 13:36
Definitely black and white...it would offer a very dramatic pictorial.

Local_Pol
02-25-2004, 13:58
I have a bad back, so the "tossing her an engine block" could not be viewed as a viable option for me. However, I could probably toss a couple of 8" concrete blocks at her, and I would bet that there would be more of those around (readily available) than a spare engine block.

In answer, I'd prefer using at least a 5 MP digital (something like a Nikon 5700) camera (but I'd have to be using the optional 5x high definition professional wide angle lens), so we could obtain high quality images providing definitive proof that "Olde Piano Legs" went down for the count.

HQ6
02-25-2004, 20:33
People, people, people!

Digital! It is all about digital! Take the shot with your digital camera and you have all the options in the world.

Color
Black and white
Photo Shop
Or you can even animate it to relive the moment.

HQ6
02-25-2004, 20:35
BTW the last choice is my favorite.

GreenSalsa
02-25-2004, 21:46
Keep her around...she (and freaks like her) is the best thing for getting people to get off their butts to vote--Conservative!

myclearcreek
02-25-2004, 21:58
No, no, no.

"In an attempt to rescue Hillary Rodburner Clinton, a young photojournalist with an award-winning future was pulled to his death. The photojournalist's digital camera was saved, however, and it is believed a Pulitzer Prize will be awarded posthumously for his final work. In a final note, the photojournalist was unsuccessful in rescuing the Senator from an ugly (as documented in the final photograhps) but ultimately humane (to society at large) death."

echoes
02-26-2004, 21:43
"So, you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women."

OK, I just wanted to tell you that:
1st: I would take my top off, exposing myself
2nd: I would rush over to her, and as she floated in awe, I would put a camera in one hand, and push her head under the water.
and 3rd: She could drown, as my chest as the last thing she saw.

Ahhh, Now I feel better!

Luv It,
Holly

Local_Pol
02-27-2004, 11:26
Edited by The Team Sergeant

Guy
03-01-2004, 05:48
Originally posted by Local_Pol
In answer, I'd prefer using at least a 5 MP digital (something like a Nikon 5700) camera (but I'd have to be using the optional 5x high definition professional wide angle lens), so we could obtain high quality images providing definitive proof that "Olde Piano Legs" went down for the count.

Her legs don't look all that bad. I did get a chance to see her ankles up close and, they were not all that fat either. :)

Roguish Lawyer
03-01-2004, 11:06
LOL. Good one!

echoes
03-01-2004, 20:08
What I meant to say here is....just moving along here, listening to some Metalica, and Loving on you Professional Soldiers!!! :)

And to make sure I stay on topic, I do not like Hillary.

Holly

NousDefionsDoc
03-01-2004, 21:31
I would tend to recommend against you doing that, based upon some "Princesss" stories I've heard. Very interesting stories indeed.

Keep your "I heard" stories to yourself. I don't like rude behavior towards women, I won't tolerate it. Any woman, at anytime. Not even insinuations.

I won't repeat myself.

Ambush Master
03-01-2004, 21:59
I would tend to recommend against you doing that, based upon some "Princesss" stories I've heard. Very interesting stories indeed.

Hope you are a FAST learner here sport. You have drawn the attention of what could turn into your worst nightmare and OUR first CHEWTOY !!! :D

Be careful, be very careful !!!! This is not a DRILL !!

echoes
03-02-2004, 22:01
Another testament to how Incredible Our Special Forces Soldiers are...amazing...to say the least.

Holly :)

AngelsSix
03-04-2004, 00:01
Black and White shows more detail........go with the B&W....:p