PDA

View Full Version : Miss World

NousDefionsDoc
05-28-2005, 12:07
So what do you guys think? Message? Or the least ugly chick at the ball?

http://us.rediff.com/news/2005/feb/25world.htm

Marauder06
05-28-2005, 12:13
Not a very flattering shot of Ms. World. Either that, or they were looking at her chest and not her face when they picked the winner.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
05-28-2005, 12:23
So what do you guys think? Message? Or the least ugly chick at the ball?

http://us.rediff.com/news/2005/feb/25world.htm

Damn NDD, the date on that is 26 February. Now if it was anyone but you I think I would be concerned that you had just figured how to bypass the parental control block on the web site. Or was this just a test to see if we actually could direct our attention away from that hideous tiara to something else :D

NousDefionsDoc
05-28-2005, 12:25
LOL - I've been concerned with more pressing issues Mi Coronel. i'm just now getting around to Sweater Monkeys...

Para
05-28-2005, 12:48
Notice that it is the Mrs. World pageant.

NousDefionsDoc
05-28-2005, 12:50
Notice that it is the Mrs. World pageant.
I support single Moms.

Sigi
05-28-2005, 12:57
I must be missing something because I think they're all hot.

Goggles Pizano
05-28-2005, 13:30
If I had to choose between the three I'll take New Zealand. Then again neither of them are getting launched from my bed for eating crackers! :D

NousDefionsDoc
05-28-2005, 13:35
Actually, the point of posting it was to see if there were any thoughts on what this might be doing politically to the Arabs given the GWOT. It always seemed to me they went in to a frenzy anytime the Israelis were recognized outside of Israel for anything. And given their reaction to beauty pagents in the past....

Goggles Pizano
05-28-2005, 13:45
Hmm. I wish I could give a more informed answer at present NDD but I cannot. Google is humming along presently...

jatx
05-28-2005, 14:30
I think she's hot.

jbour13
05-28-2005, 14:33
Damn NDD, the date on that is 26 February. Now if it was anyone but you I think I would be concerned that you had just figured how to bypass the parental control block on the web site. Or was this just a test to see if we actually could direct our attention away from that hideous tiara to something else :D

She's wearing a tiara????

Guess I shouldn't stop looking so early and focus a little more. :D

SnafuRacer
05-28-2005, 22:12
And given their reaction to beauty pagents in the past....
The Nigeria incident was fueled by religious zealotry and ignorance IMHO. The israeli lady is still pretty though....especially below the neck :D

lksteve
05-28-2005, 22:20
Actually, the point of posting it was to see if there were any thoughts on what this might be doing politically to the Arabs given the GWOT. It always seemed to me they went in to a frenzy anytime the Israelis were recognized outside of Israel for anything. And given their reaction to beauty pagents in the past....oh...there has to be a reason? i seem to recall some hub-bub surrounding a female distance runner from Morocco some years back...seems wearing shorts was a problem for some of the forward thinkers in that part of the world...
quothe Bill Edge (RIP)...****'em and feed 'em beans...

Footmobile
05-29-2005, 07:25
Actually, the point of posting it was to see if there were any thoughts on what this might be doing politically to the Arabs given the GWOT. It always seemed to me they went in to a frenzy anytime the Israelis were recognized outside of Israel for anything. And given their reaction to beauty pagents in the past....

From the sound of her name, I'd say she's an arab Israeli. Sima Bakahr doesn't sound very jewish to me, and Israel does have a sizeable arab population.