PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Discount at Lowe's

lrd
05-26-2005, 09:20
Well...I know what we'll be doing this weekend...

THE HOME DEPOT HONORS MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH 10 PERCENT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND DISCOUNT

Lowe´s Offers Military Discount for Memorial Day Holiday
MOORESVILLE, N.C., May. 23 /PRNewswire/ --

MOORESVILLE, N.C., May 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lowe's Companies, Inc. is offering all active, reserve and retired military personnel and their immediate family members a 10 percent discount on in-store purchases made during the Memorial Day weekend. The discount is available May 26-31 on all in-stock purchases up to $2,000 (excluding special order and on-line sales) with a valid military ID.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20031205/LOWLOGO )

"Lowe's is proud to support current and former military personnel who have made so many sacrifices defending our country's freedom," said Larry D. Stone, Lowe's senior executive vice president, operations. "We hope the Memorial Day weekend discount will be especially helpful to families who are living stateside and need to make purchases for their homes while their loved ones are serving abroad."

AngelsSix
05-27-2005, 15:24
Can you say shopping spree?? I love Lowe's....I am putting in an irrigation system in and am going to pick up all the materials this weekend.

Peregrino
05-27-2005, 20:41
Sounds like a great excuse to shop for a new grill. Ought to be able to cover all the bases with that one - remember the fallen, burn some flesh (hopefully none of it mine), and ring in the new season. Peregrino