PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Cap Glock Mag Sale

Archangel
05-18-2005, 14:40
TS will probably ban me for this. :D

Botac has them for $13.95
Brand New Factory Hi Cap & Drop-Free. www.botac.com

No, I don't work for them. I also got my CamelBak BFM w/o incident (thanks for the recommendation TR). :lifter

swatsurgeon
05-19-2005, 07:40
that outfit runs so hot and cold....I had 5 or 6 orders go flawlessly with them then my last order was a CLUSTER!! I emailed them and finally called them every day on an "in-stock"advertised special ....that was backordered!!! They billed me for it, finally got credit and they said it would ship in 2 weeks, it didn't so I cancelled the order. Next week, they re-advertise it, I called and it was 'out of stock' I've lost my patience with them.
ss

mffjm8509
05-19-2005, 08:32
I've only had 2 experiences with them, both bad. Both were on holsters that I needed quickly and both times they promised they could get them for me. First time I did without and finally my order arrived in 6 weeks. 2nd time I cancelled the order and it took 3 months for them to credit my account.

They'll get no more of my buisness no matter what the price is.

mp

Roguish Lawyer
05-19-2005, 19:56
I had one experience with botac that was sufficiently negative for me to never order from them again.

Prester John
05-20-2005, 05:44
Not to continue baggin on Botach, but I recently bought a BFM from them. Ordered it, they told mke it was backordered, and saw it charged to my account. I called and asked if it had been sent a few days later, because of the charge. They told me that it had not been sent and I asked when it would be. I told her I wanted it ASAP, and she said it would be 2 weeks. I shrugged and said "fine, just get it to me".

Fastforward to 2 weeks later. No BFM. I called and asked why I hadn't seen it, and the lady told me that I had called two weeks earlier and cancelled my order. I just started laughing.

It arrived 3 days later.

I doubt I will buy anything else from them either.

The Reaper
05-20-2005, 08:48
You can go to CDNN http://www.cdnninvestments.com/lib/cdnn/GLOCK.pdf before midnight tonight to get them for $9.99 to $14.99 each and have a much better chance of receiving what you ordered quickly.

TR

Archangel
05-20-2005, 14:50
You can go to CDNN http://www.cdnninvestments.com/lib/cdnn/GLOCK.pdf before midnight tonight to get them for $9.99 to $14.99 each and have a much better chance of receiving what you ordered quickly.

TR
TR,

I appreciate the help once again. These companies should start paying you a commission because so far I have purchased the following based on your recommendation:

BFM
Silva Ranger
Casio Pathfinder

:D

vsvo
05-25-2005, 09:41
I got an email today that the CDNN sale has been extended to May 29th midnight CST. I'll second TR's recommendation, I ordered Mec-Gars and 1911 mags from them before and was happy with the transaction.