PDA

View Full Version : Escaped

MinerDiver
05-10-2005, 08:25
Just got done with part II of the Halo/Scuba physical this morning and didn't have the 'finger' test.

The day is looking up.

Peregrino
05-10-2005, 09:20
Just got done with part II of the Halo/Scuba physical this morning and didn't have the 'finger' test.

The day is looking up.

God has a sense of humor - If I were you I would start looking over my shoulder and keep checking SA. :D You're probably being set up!

Jack Moroney (RIP)
05-10-2005, 14:16
God has a sense of humor - If I were you I would start looking over my shoulder and keep checking SA. :D You're probably being set up!

I think you're right. Long about pay day there is going to be a professional development class for all the medics and you are going to get invited to drop your drawers while everyone gets some hands on training :D

Jack Moroney-remember being in the hospital in the Phillipines and getting pricked with the same old rusty safety pin by 18 frigging interns.

SOGvet
05-11-2005, 14:39
Back in the early 80's when I was on the MFF committee, there was a PA at TMC 13 by the name of Chief "Little".

Lemme tell ya, there wasn't anything about the boys digits that was "little". He gave a whole new meaning to the term "finger wave"..

I think he used his entire arm. At one point he got so far up there that I thought we were engaged... :p

The Reaper
05-11-2005, 14:42
As the Dean of the SOMTF says, "It ain't the rings, its the wristwatch." :D

TR