PDA

View Full Version : Puff your chest out fat boy

casey
05-05-2005, 17:15
Picture released by the U.S. Army Tuesday, May 3, 2005 shows a U.S. Army soldier comforting a child fatally wounded in a car bomb blast in Mosul, 360 km (225 miles) northwest of Baghdad, Iraq, Monday, May 2, 2005. 15 Iraqis were wounded in the combined suicide bomb attack. (AP Photo/U.S. Army)

How very proud must Michael Moore be of his "Heroic Insurgent Minutemen".

dennisw
05-05-2005, 17:35
mind blowing picture. Says so much about who we are. Very hard to understand folks like Michael Moore.

Archangel
05-05-2005, 17:49
I posted that on another forum. Such a sad, but powerful picture.

Gypsy
05-05-2005, 17:54
That is one hell of a powerfully touching photo.

vsvo
05-05-2005, 20:43
Powerful picture, even The Washington Post had to put it on the front page yesterday.

NousDefionsDoc
05-05-2005, 22:00
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal.
These things are for lesser men.
Protect the weak against the evil strong.
And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.
Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender.
It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.
David Gemmell - Not a Soldier

uboat509
05-06-2005, 02:28
It is too bad that this probably won't make it on to Al-Jazeera.

SFC W

Jack Moroney (RIP)
05-06-2005, 05:07
It is too bad that this probably won't make it on to Al-Jazeera.

SFC W

Oh but it will and the caption will read American Dog of War kills parents and kidnaps child who had to be bundled up in the bloodied Khafi of his father.

Jack Moroney-knowing pictures like statistics can manipulate the minds of the ignorant or uninformed

uboat509
05-06-2005, 05:10
Oh but it will and the caption will read American Dog of War kills parents and kidnaps child who had to be bundled up in the bloodied Khafi of his father.

Jack Moroney-knowing pictures like statistics can manipulate the minds of the ignorant or uninformed
I stand corrected and even more pissed off than I was before. Maybe it is time for bad things to happen to Al-Jazeera.

SFC W

Sdiver
05-06-2005, 11:25
That is ONE powerful picture.

Almost reminiscent of another terrorist attack.

The Reaper
05-06-2005, 14:23
That is ONE powerful picture.

Almost reminiscent of another terrorist attack.

OKC?

TR

alphamale
05-06-2005, 14:44
The worst thing about that Oklahoma City photo is that to me the baby seems obviously dead - skin color, limbs hanging, etc.

casey, thanks for the post.

FrontSight

The Reaper
05-06-2005, 14:48
The worst thing about that Oklahoma City photo is that to me the baby seems obviously dead - skin color, limbs hanging, etc.

casey, thanks for the post.

FrontSight

Not to me.

It could be dust. I'd pay the price to get him or her out looking like that, regardless. If it were mine, I would do it and make that trade without any hesistation whatsoever.

TR

rubberneck
05-06-2005, 15:10
Not to me.

It could be dust. I'd pay the price to get him or her out looking like that, regardless. If it were mine, I would do it and make that trade without any hesistation whatsoever.

TR

Sadly I remember an interview with that fireman and the childs mother that was given shortly after the bombing and that girl was indeed dead at the time the photo was taken. Both of these pictures have the same effect on me. As a father of two small children it me hurts to no end to see that done to an innocent child and the other part is blind rage towards those disgusting cowards who would target children. May the burn in the fires of hell.

http://www.s-t.com/daily/04-96/04-07-96/1aoak.htm

brewmonkey
05-06-2005, 15:29
Seeing pictures like that sinks my heart. Every ounce of me wants to kill those who would harm children in any way.

Here in KC there has been a case going on for 4 years. It started with the discovery of a childs body, a little girl who had been decpitated. She was no more then 4 years old, and they named her Precious Doe as they could not solve this case. It has been the topic on the national wires a few times, it has been featured several times on America's Most Wanted and so on.

This week they solved the case after a tip led them to the parents of the child. They had kicked her in the head and left her to die on the floor. When she finally expired 2 days later they severed her head and threw her body in the woods. I hope that little girl haunts them every waking day they will spend in prison.

Who could hurt an innocent child like that?

The Reaper
05-06-2005, 15:36
Who could hurt an innocent child like that?

People who shouldn't have kids, or reproduce, and would be killed themselves if they weren't protected by law, and the ACLU.

TR

uboat509
05-06-2005, 16:54
It pains me to no end just to spank my children when they deserve it. I have found that since I have had children of my own I cannot even finnish reading one of these stories about how some POS has harmed their children. I wish only pain and death on anyone who thinks that harming a child for any reason is acceptable.

SFC W

brewmonkey
05-06-2005, 18:30
It pains me to no end just to spank my children when they deserve it. I have found that since I have had children of my own I cannot even finnish reading one of these stories about how some POS has harmed their children. I wish only pain and death on anyone who thinks that harming a child for any reason is acceptable.

SFC W

Same here.