PDA

View Full Version : Larfive Update

larfive
05-05-2005, 04:39
Gents,
Its been awhile since I've last posted due to being feet wet. However, I am happy to say that at last I have a chance to join the ranks of the few. Just waiting on orders to go to Mackall.

I would like to thank someone who I consider a good mentor The Reaper for you endless encouragement and guidance. The Team Sergeant for your awesome site and of course guidance. NSD for all of your advice. I plan on keeping in touch with all of your through this site to keep you updated. I am slotted for June class and if selected I requested the next immediate mos date, even if its a couple of days away.

Any advice other than I have read that you feel I may need, my mouth is shut and ears wiiiiiiiiiiiide open. Thanks again gents

RLTW!
larfive

Gypsy
05-05-2005, 17:37
Best wishes on the next leg of your journey larfive!

Surgicalcric
05-05-2005, 18:12
See you out at MacKall in a few weeks.

Crip

Yes naysayers I am finally getting there. :D

Gypsy
05-05-2005, 18:15
:D 'bout time. ;)

The Reaper
05-05-2005, 21:09
See you out at MacKall in a few weeks.

Crip

Yes naysayers I am finally getting there. :D

Medical coverage for a jump? :D

TR

NousDefionsDoc
05-05-2005, 21:20
LOL - yep, that one's going to leave a big mark. Maybe even a sucking chest.

Congratulations to both of you. Crip, if you're waiting on me to move back to the States so I can come to your graduation, it might be a while. I've been down here since Just Cause. And they probably have some kind of age or time limit for how long they let you hang out before they expect you to actually go to work. :p

CommoGeek
05-06-2005, 03:45
The best of luck to both of you!

Here I am thinking LarV was SF qualed all this time....

Surgicalcric
05-06-2005, 04:35
Medical coverage for a jump? :D

TR

No Sir! Did that yesterday for Dco... Luzon DZ.

Crip

Surgicalcric
05-06-2005, 04:40
... And they probably have some kind of age or time limit for how long they let you hang out before they expect you to actually go to work. :p

No age limit...

Just happy to finally be healed enough (read: been injected with enough Kenalog, monthly, for the pain to subside) to start really training again. Tired of wasting time, atching my fellow soldiers progress. Its my turn, dammit!

Crip

Achilles
05-07-2005, 12:50
Best of luck to both of you. Crip, it's now my turn to take over as the resident cripple. :p

KolB
05-07-2005, 13:01
Good Luck guys... Get it done.

Lee