PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with a Name Please

Tattoo
04-16-2005, 09:24
Hello all,many of you might kow me as SGTROCK over at Socnet and I have a major problem with a man on my team out in Indian country in Iraq right now. My BS meter went way up when he claimed CAG but his big talk comes from his time with 7th GRP as an 18B.(allegedly). I have no ODA # but I have him in a time frame of between 92-94 and also says Colombia was his AO but even I know that is 7th's AO or at least one of them.He has claimed he was with 3rd Rngr Batt and was HALO qualed while in Batt. He says he jumped into Panama and was even on the second wave of soldiers that went in to help the first wave that was all shot up during TF Ranger in the MOG. He told ME personally that he left CAG in 97 and said he went through Selection for CAG in 94. The #'s are just not adding up but I need something more concrete for Iam the Team leader and this is really starting to become an integrity and trust issue,and I have to get this cleared up immediately. I know many GRP guys and this one is far from being the "Quiet Professional". He also claims his last duty was SOCOM in Tampa as a Master Sgt.
Now I really dont care if a guy was a mall guard as long as he can get the job done but this has infected my team and we are in such a hot AO right now that I need everyone to be together as a team not worrying about the guy next to him.If someone can help you can reach me at rocksotb@yahoo.com and I can give you a name. Really hope someone can help this is getting very serious.Thank you in advance.

Rock
TR I hope you are well we havent spoken in a while,take care my friend.

CPTAUSRET
04-16-2005, 09:53
Rock:

I can't help you, but I just sent someone a PM who might be able to.

Good luck, stay safe.

Terry

Tattoo
04-16-2005, 09:57
Terry,thanks much appreciated. I have been looking around and didnt realize that I had so many friends in here. Great site makes me want to be SF! LOL

Rock

CPTAUSRET
04-16-2005, 10:05
Terry,thanks much appreciated. I have been looking around and didnt realize that I had so many friends in here. Great site makes me want to be SF! LOL

Rock

You may have more friends here than you know, as some have changed their callsigns.

Terry

hoepoe
04-16-2005, 10:24
Edited to add.Oops: just noticed which forum this is in, please delete this post if out of place,

Good to see you;re ok out there. Be in touch.

Hoepoe

Roguish Lawyer
04-16-2005, 10:51
Welcome, Tattoo. What's with the name change? :munchin

Stay safe over there.

Gypsy
04-17-2005, 00:20
Welcome, Tattoo. What's with the name change? :munchin

Stay safe over there.

If you've ever seen a picture of him you wouldn't have to ask. LOL. Welcome Tattoo, good luck getting this squared away and you stay safe.

Tattoo
06-04-2005, 09:31
Anyone ever served in ODA 744 or in support of said ODA? Is there even such a team? Thanks

Tattoo

The Reaper
06-04-2005, 09:49
Anyone ever served in ODA 744 or in support of said ODA? Is there even such a team? Thanks

Tattoo

That is an ODA in A Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th SFGA. At times, it has been a HALO Team.

HTH.

TR

Tattoo
06-04-2005, 09:54
Well this still has to do with that Kortright POS! This is the ODA# he gave me bfore I left the Camp I was at. I had Maj Helms at Socom check him out and nothing. I was just curious if someone here had served with this unit and they knew him but we all know the answer now. Just curious,I want to email my corporate about this guy but needed more fuel. Thanks TR

Rock

jasonglh
06-04-2005, 13:42
He says he jumped into Panama and was even on the second wave of soldiers that went in to help the first wave that was all shot up during TF Ranger in the MOG.

PM Wearman over at SOCNET about TFR

Eagle5US
06-04-2005, 15:49

Tattoo
I was on 754 through '92- '94

Maybe I can help???

Eagle

Eagle5US
06-04-2005, 15:52
He has claimed he was with 3rd Rngr Batt and was HALO qualed while in Batt. He says he jumped into Panama and was even on the second wave of soldiers that went in to help the first wave that was all shot up during TF Ranger in the MOG..
There were no mustard stains on 744 during my time on 754...at least, none that were worn on a daily basis.

Eagle

FldDoc
08-13-2008, 06:18

Tattoo

I was the medic on 44 from mid 90's to 2001.

Pete
08-13-2008, 08:02
I was the medic on 44 from mid 90's to 2001.

FldDoc;

Everybody has to comply with the board rules. Post your intro in the intro thread.

Everybody with a Quiet Professional under their name is a vouched for SF guy. PM one of the Mods with your Bonifidies to be added to the list. They'll ask around to see who knows you. Lot of 7th Gp guys here.

On the Creep
05-04-2009, 07:56
I have many contacts in Tampa through SAIC. Get me a name and I will passs it on for you.

Team Sergeant
05-04-2009, 08:08
I have many contacts in Tampa through SAIC. Get me a name and I will passs it on for you.

On the creep,

You're answering to a thread that is almost four years old.....

TS