PDA

View Full Version : ICCC Requirement for NG Officers at Phase 2 (merged)

CavFSO
04-15-2005, 14:26
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows the specific NG officer requirements for attending Phase 2 of the pipeline.

As a NG Officer, can one attend the Infantry Captains Career Course - Reserve Component (ICCC-RC), or do you have to attend the traditional ICCC, before heading to SFQC / Phase 2 / SUT?

I appreciate everyone's knowledge and support on this great website.

Thanks in advance,

CavFSO (SF Candidate).

abnremf
04-18-2005, 11:38
Sir:
You can do either or. One of my students just did phase I via correspondance. I've scheduled him for phase II in Ft. Benning in June. My command didn't have a problem with this guy doing RC because him came from Ranger Regiment. If you are weak on MDMP the best COA is to go to the active ICCC. My .02 cents.

CavFSO
05-02-2005, 12:28
Hello,

I posted this question in the 20th Group Forum and was wondering if anyone over here happens to know the answer to this. Sorry for the re-post.

Just wondering if anyone knows the specific NG officer requirements for attending Phase 2 of the pipeline.

As a NG Officer, can one attend the Infantry Captains Career Course - Reserve Component (ICCC-RC), or do you have to attend the traditional ICCC, before heading to SFQC / Phase 2 / SUT? I have heard that the ICCC-RC will do, but I just want to make sure, with all of the new Q Course POI changes.

I appreciate everyone's knowledge and support on this great website.

Thanks in advance,

CavFSO (SF Candidate).

Admin edit: Do not double post. Threads merged...next time they will be deleted. Thanks

Surgicalcric
05-02-2005, 14:05
Sir:

PM inbound.

Crip

Surgicalcric
05-03-2005, 07:29
Sir:

Per the NG Liaison here at SWTG(A) the ICCC-RC is accepted for officers attending the SFQC.

HTH,

Crip

CavFSO
08-10-2005, 14:42
Thanks for all of the help. Finally done with active duty and headed to my first drill this weekend with A/1/20th. Can't wait. Good times.

Archangel
08-10-2005, 15:57
Good Luck & welcome to the 20th.