PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of "The Rucksack", a Special Forces dedicated website?

Maple Flag
04-12-2005, 21:06
I came across a website a year or two back called "The RuckSack". It was put together (I believe) by a former SF NCO. I switched computers and lost my favourites list, and recent attempts to google it have failed.

Has anyone heard of it and be able to provide the link?

Ambush Master
04-12-2005, 21:22
You've got this place !!!! :D

Personally, I've never heard of, or seen the site !!

Later,
Martin

Maple Flag
04-12-2005, 21:38
Without a doubt, this place is my favourite forum.

I was more curious because I saved it in my favourites one night way back, but never went back to fully explore, although I seem to remember it having articles on field craft that were interesting.

Floyd
04-13-2005, 08:22
wasnt "The Rucksack" a small printed newsletter type of deal back in the early 90s? I have a copy around here somewhere that had an article on 12th Group in it.

Radar Rider
04-13-2005, 15:14
wasnt "The Rucksack" a small printed newsletter type of deal back in the early 90s? I have a copy around here somewhere that had an article on 12th Group in it.
Now that certainly rings a bell. I know I saw copies in the late 90s when I worked in SF Command. I think that it may have been a USASOC publication. I only saw one or two issues of it though. I don't recall ever having seen it online, though.