PDA

View Full Version : Son of SF Soldier wins Masters

Doc
04-10-2005, 18:54
Congrats Tiger!

Tiger's dad was unable due to health reasons to be at the ceremony where his son got his 4th green jacket, but that didn't stop Tiger from dedicating the win to his dad.

Class act.

Doc

Team Sergeant
04-10-2005, 19:00
Congrats Tiger!

Tiger's dad was unable due to health reasons to be at the ceremony where his son got his 4th green jacket, but that didn't stop Tiger from dedicating the win to his dad.

Class act.

Doc

Yup, I watched the whole thing!

Way to go Tiger!!!!!!!

12B4S
04-10-2005, 19:32
Was a great finish. Finished Tiger's way. Ended almost a three year drought for winning a major.

NousDefionsDoc
04-10-2005, 22:12
Good deal

Sacamuelas
04-11-2005, 10:11
I watched most of Saturday's coverage and all of Sundays. Well done indeed.

Couldn't say it any better than the email I got from my dad this morning.
Nothing like adding a little golf pun into the fatherly advice that he still feels obligated to offer up to me even to this day. LOL It was this type subtle advice as a young'un which made me into the "subtle, touchy -feely, politically correct, renaissance man” that I am today. ;) HAHA

tiger is the man. Did you see the shots he made to win the masters?

Remember when your balls are on the line, concentrate on whats important.

DDD
04-11-2005, 10:29
Started at 2200hrs here....Figured I'd watch an hour and go to bed. Ended up watching the whole thing (till 0230). The chip on 16 was a thing of beauty!! Probably the first time I've ever jumped up and cheered while watching golf on TV.

Airbornelawyer
04-11-2005, 10:44
You know there is some Nike executive doing everything he or she can to get the rights to that footage. The ball rolling toward the hole, the Nike logo coming up as it turned end-over-end, and then the dramatic pause at the edge of the cup.

In that split second it danced on the edge, I was waiting for Bill Murray to set off the charges in the gopher holes.

And just a few minutes earlier, Tiger and Chris Di Marco had to hold up on 15 because of the crowd noise after Immelman's hole-in-one on 16. The spectators that staked out that hole on Sunday got their money's worth.

Team Sergeant
04-11-2005, 10:44
Started at 2200hrs here....Figured I'd watch an hour and go to bed. Ended up watching the whole thing (till 0230). The chip on 16 was a thing of beauty!! Probably the first time I've ever jumped up and cheered while watching golf on TV.

The chip on 16 was beyond words......

Smokin Joe
04-12-2005, 05:16
The chip on 16 was beyond words......

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/justdoit.html

Damn good stuff