PDA

View Full Version : FS Design Discovery

Bill Harsey
04-06-2005, 20:07
I've disvovered the design secret behind our Ms. FrontSights knifemaking success.

It's her complete and total inability to listen.

Does this account for successes in anything else you kids are familar with?

She can explain the rest.

Cincinnatus
04-06-2005, 22:37
I dunno, Bill. Over the course of the last couple years, I've given FS advice on any number of subjects. Sometimes unsolicited advice, sometimes per her request. I don't know that she has EVER followed it, but I'm pretty sure she listened.

NousDefionsDoc
04-06-2005, 23:05
She listens to me...then tells me I'm wrong.

alphamale
04-06-2005, 23:13
Cincinnatus, that was Bills observation at the end of telling him the advice I got from people who knew lots more than me about a particular subject, and how none of it seemed right, and I ended out doing the opposite of what was suggested, but it all turned out very well.

So naturally Mr. Harsey summarized the discussion with, "So your design secret is to absolutely positively never listen to anyone!"

:D :lifter :D

I actually do listen hard to anything that anyone I respect says, and some things that people I don't respect say.

And then there's Razor :fswhip:.

FrontSight

Ken Brock
04-09-2005, 20:18
I've disvovered the design secret behind our Ms. FrontSights knifemaking success.

It's her complete and total inability to listen.

A more true statement has never been posted

alphamale
04-09-2005, 23:48
Mr. Brock, That is so wrong, so unfair, so harsh!! ::glare::!

Someone who would, in fact, be justified in saying that would be the XY in the gym who insisted on helping me do the deltoid lift thing correctly. :rolleyes:

FrontSight