PDA

View Full Version : Triple6

triple6
04-05-2005, 20:14
Hi, I'm from Louisiana, any other info please p.m. me. thanks. Triple6. ;)

Team Sergeant
04-06-2005, 07:29
Hi, I'm from Louisiana, any other info please p.m. me. thanks. Triple6. ;)

Care to explain this triple6??? You can contact me.

http://www.airborneranger.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=301&st=0

Username: Wrangler
Busted by: Kilted Heathen
Busted: 02/07/05
Known Email:wrangler1357@msn.com

Information:
+++++++++++++++

Originally posting as a "Tsunami Relief Engineer" - this user was posting from AOL accounts and local dial-up accounts in Marion, IL and Middletown, NY.

Multiple posts were made from localized providers during the "clean-up effort" in Singapore and other made-up destinations. When originally asked about jump school there was some question about his having attended or not attended. Other issues arrived when he was making posts every 20 minutes on every topic. How the hell do you help a third world country recover surfing the internet all day?

Also there were remarks about cancer (ongoing treatment, but was deployed anyway and even had an account from his "SONOFWRANGLER" to verify that it was all true or some other BS).

My dad had cancer and it killed him, so thanks for the memories you piece of shit.

If you've ever been in the Armed forces or not, I can't say, but if you have a problem with it, you can look me up sometime and I'll square you away. Better yet, just show up at Best Ranger this year and we can settle up.

RLTW,
/Admin

Team Sergeant
04-07-2005, 13:42
You were given ample time to answer me. (I see you've been back.)

It would seem all you like to do is run your mouth and bother women on internet chat boards.

I'll be forwarding your name, email address and IP address to some other military boards just so they do not have to deal with you.

Team Sergeant