PDA

View Full Version : A new Thing

eggroll
03-29-2005, 00:53
Just built the prototype shiny thing, and .....
there are many here who have the thing already just not in the right shiny color or its too damn heavy and overly complicated.

Anyhow, this was a functional prototype to check on build technique and fit - now I can get to finishing Surgys gear.

EGG

Roguish Lawyer
03-29-2005, 02:03
Just built the prototype shiny thing, and .....
there are many here who have the thing already just not in the right shiny color or its too damn heavy and overly complicated.

Anyhow, this was a functional prototype to check on build technique and fit - now I can get to finishing Surgys gear.

EGG

Without pictures, I have no idea what you are talking about. :munchin

Razor
03-29-2005, 11:14
Hey now, its bad enough FS insists on playing the 'guess what' game; let's not start a trend. ;)

alphamale
03-29-2005, 12:15
I heard that Sir Snipe aka Razor !!! :fswhip: :lifter

Eggroll, the way you are supposed to say it / do it, if it is something you are really excited about, is:

"Guess what Guess what Guess what !?!"

while doing the lizard squiggle in front of the keyboard.

Practice, practice! :)

FrontSight

jatx
03-29-2005, 12:21
Oh Lordy, now the chick wants to see the "bright shiny thing". What have you done, Egg? :rolleyes:

Martin
03-29-2005, 12:34
FS, for your cultural benefit, we call it the chopper over here.

alphamale
03-29-2005, 13:16
Oh Lordy, now the chick wants to see the "bright shiny thing". What have you done, Egg?Absolutely!! You know we femme-types are attracted to bright-shiny things! :cool:

FS, for your cultural benefit, we call it the chopper over here.? Call what the chopper? What eggroll is working on?

FrontSight

Martin
03-29-2005, 13:30
? Call what the chopper? What eggroll is working on?

FrontSight
You asked a man to stand in front of the keyboard and do a lizard squiggle... a webcam might help. ;)

Air.177
03-29-2005, 14:16
You asked a man to stand in front of the keyboard and do a lizard squiggle... a webcam might help.
[TR voice] Steady now, Steady in the ranks [/TR voice]

Martin
03-29-2005, 14:35
Air.117: My thought exactly... I was considering whether to make the joke at all. I don't intend to make it a habit. Thanks for guiding me.

I thought I had gauged this correctly, apparently not.

FS, I sincerely hope you didn't take offense, even if the poor attempt at humor was unsuccessful.

Hijack over.

Air.177
03-29-2005, 14:45
Air.117: My thought exactly... I was considering whether to make the joke at all. I don't intend to make it a habit. Thanks for guiding me.

I thought I had gauged this correctly, apparently not.

FS, I sincerely hope you didn't take offense, even if the poor attempt at humor was unsuccessful.

Hijack over.

Martin:No apology necessary, I was just attempting to redirect the thread as occasionally needs to be done with everyone, Myself included.

Now then, Egg What devilry is this?

alphamale
03-29-2005, 15:35
FS, I sincerely hope you didn't take offense,You SG, it takes a LOT to offend me, and attempts at humor are almost always appreciated.

We are just helping Eggroll maintain the suspense. :D

FrontSight

Sacamuelas
03-29-2005, 16:17
You SG...
LOL

SG???? Hmmm.....is this more infamous cursing terminology from Frontsight: ;)

SG=
Swedish Geek
Silly Grab-ass
Stupid Guy
or my guess.... the completely vulgar Silly Goose reference

:munchin

alphamale
03-29-2005, 16:53
or my guess.... Silly Goose reference :munchinThat's it sir! Sacamuelas, that is a completely XY-proof thing to say!

And Air.177,

[TR voice] .... [/TR voice]

Too cute how The Reaper can interject something even though he's not online.

Sir Eggroll, we can't keep this up forever! Tell us tell us! :lifter

FrontSight

eggroll
03-29-2005, 20:29
If I build it, they will wonder.... :D

Air.177
03-29-2005, 20:36
And Air.177,

Too cute how The Reaper can interject something even though he's not online.

Sir Eggroll, we can't keep this up forever! Tell us tell us! :lifter

FrontSight

What can I say, I was posessed, Next thing you know, my head will be spinning around and I'll be projectile vomiting strained peas everywhere

You know what they say about an idle mind being the devil's workshop?
Well, an Idle thread is quite possibly worse, so egg, you might want to feed the huddled masses something substantial, or this thread could get pretty ugly pretty quickly.

:munchin

Sacamuelas
03-29-2005, 20:37
If I build it, they will wonder.... :D

Well, isn't that eggsactly what we deserved for hijacking your thread.

Now, show the pics. :D

eggroll
03-29-2005, 20:44
its camouflaged

Huey14
03-29-2005, 21:55
Shouldn't everything be?

eggroll
03-29-2005, 22:13
A 4-PIMP (pistol mag pouch for those who were going to ask) and the prototype Thingy..... that replacement sheath for the Green Beret 7" knife I talked about a few months back... having thought the blackhawk sheath lacking. This is iteration 2, the first was a dimensionally similar sheath

this sheath cover is designed as a high ride style with the lower edge of the gun belt parallel to the crossguard.

I suppose a new joke is in order.... how to you keep a buncha gearhedz in suspense... announce a new product.... and keep slipping the date :D

EGG

Huey14
03-29-2005, 22:21
Looks nice!

alphamale
03-29-2005, 23:32
that replacement sheath for the Green Beret 7" knife Dang. If I strapped that knife on to my thigh and walked around, I'd be arrested.

You XYs have all the fun.

FrontSight

Air.177
03-29-2005, 23:36
I suppose a new joke is in order.... how to you keep a buncha gearhedz in suspense... announce a new product.... and keep slipping the date :D

EGG

Hate to bust your bubble dude, but it's been done, See also Ares defense Shrike Beltfed upper, Ruger Gold Label shotgun, etc., etc.

That is some good looking kit Egg, Keep em coming.

Good times,
blake

High Speed
03-30-2005, 12:40
Dang............ EGG ! Looks like them lesson are paying off :p

Keep it up !
Gene

Max_Tab
04-05-2005, 10:19
A 4-PIMP (pistol mag pouch for those who were going to ask)

EGG

Shouldn't it have some bling? Maybe a little platinum. Maybe change the name to "da pimp"

Desert Fox
04-06-2005, 14:58
Shouldn't it have some bling? Maybe a little platinum. Maybe change the name to "da pimp"

YES!!
LOL

eggroll
04-06-2005, 23:06
DaPIMP is my 6 mag 1911 mag carrier :lifter

EGG