PDA

View Full Version : Book signings

Dan
03-16-2005, 09:03
Linda Robinson
Author of Masters of Chaos: The Secret History of the Special Forces
will be signing books at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in
downtown Fayetteville this Saturday, March 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Maybe you can find out what the secrets are.

Sean Naylor
Author of Not a Good Day to Die: The Untold Story of Operation Anaconda will be signing books at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville this Saturday, March 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Bill Harsey
03-16-2005, 09:04
Thanks for the heads up Dan.
Any reviews of the books in yet?

Dan
03-16-2005, 09:07
Just one: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3933

Bill Harsey
03-16-2005, 09:12
Thanks, just read all of it.

Roguish Lawyer
03-16-2005, 15:41
I am just about done with Masters of Chaos, but I misplaced it somewhere. Will review it when done.

Just about done with Dockery's book on history of the SEALs too, which probably explains my Matchanu infatuation.

CPTAUSRET
03-16-2005, 15:49
Just about done with Dockery's book on history of the SEALs too, which probably explains my Matchanu infatuation.

I think he is taken, TS spotted him first!

Roguish Lawyer
03-16-2005, 15:52
I think he is taken, TS spotted him first!

LOL -- more accurately, my infatuation with pointing out that fact.

DunbarFC
03-16-2005, 16:43
Sean Naylor
Author of Not a Good Day to Die: The Untold Story of Operation Anaconda will be signing books at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville this Saturday, March 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.[/QUOTE]

I'm just about done with this one

I'll post on it when I'm finished

Rotor Strike
03-16-2005, 20:16
Sean Naylor
Author of Not a Good Day to Die: The Untold Story of Operation Anaconda will be signing books at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville this Saturday, March 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

I'm just about done with this one

I'll post on it when I'm finished

Working on it right now. So far...it's extremely one sided and places blame on CENTCOM. Doesn't seem like much responsibility is taken by the people being interviewed for any of the problems that arose during Anaconda. The standard response so far is "Centcom didn't let us have this or that." That and I know that some events flat out did not occur as alleged by some "un-named" officers.