PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Ale has new public establishment

Bill Harsey
03-11-2005, 10:32
Rogue Ale has opened a public establishment in Eugene Oregon.

There is a full selection of extra tasty Rogue Ales on tap as well as some fine foods.

Great atmosphere, Ales of course and friendly staff and management.

The street address is:

844 Olive
Eugene Oregon USA
phone: 541-345-4155

I want you kids to know I conducted a solo high risk recon to provide this intel.
I've invited the manager to come over here and take a look at ProfessionalSoldiers.com. She's good people.

When you guys show up for your knife shop visits, we're going there.

NousDefionsDoc
03-11-2005, 10:47
I want you kids to know I conducted a solo high risk recon to provide this intel.

LOL - tough job, but somebody had to do it.

brewmonkey
03-11-2005, 11:26
But you failed to consult with higher intel prior to SP! :eek:

All the folks I know from Rogue are good people and John Maier is definitely a kick ass brewer.

GackMan
03-11-2005, 11:55
Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be down there for business second week of April, I'll do a follow-up target recon with BDA... BEER DRINKING ASSESSMENT

CPTAUSRET
03-11-2005, 12:17
Bill:

I emailed you our schedule a couple of days ago, obviously in anticipation of a "knife shop visit".

Terry

Gypsy
03-11-2005, 13:05

Did you collect your hazard pay first, Mr. Harsey? :D

I'm planning a June time frame...will keep you posted.

Bill Harsey
03-11-2005, 19:55
Bill:

I emailed you our schedule a couple of days ago, obviously in anticipation of a "knife shop visit".

Terry
Terry, are you coming thru my state?

Please advise thru the email. Of course your welcome at this cavemans primitive shop.

CPTAUSRET
03-11-2005, 21:06
Bill:

Nothing close to your backyard. I may just have to take a trip to visit that knife shop.

Terry

lrd
03-12-2005, 06:02

There is a full selection of extra tasty Rogue Ales on tap as well as some fine foods.

The street address is:

844 Olive
Eugene Oregon USA

I've invited the manager to come over here and take a look at ProfessionalSoldiers.com. She's good people.

When you guys show up for your knife shop visits, we're going there.Did you properly baseline this analysis? It seems to me that this should be a team project. I'm very busy, but I'll volunteer to record the results.

It's my civic duty.

Weazle23
03-12-2005, 07:20

The street address is:

844 Olive
Eugene Oregon USA

I'm a big fan of Rouge Ales. We need to start on a pipeline to Fayetteville.

How far do you think Eugene is from Tacoma? About a 5 or 6 hour drive?

Bill Harsey
03-12-2005, 09:16
lrd,
Of course I didn't do any of this the proper way. I was delivering a bunch of literature from SHOT Show to a friend who has his law office downtown Eugene and about two doors north is the new Rogue Ale joint.

Do you think I would dare show up back here without having conducted a high speed recon, only to make sure it was safe for the rest of the Team? :D

They even have a private room downstairs but I'd mentioned that some of our friends prefer to perform in public.

Weazle23,
I think you nailed the drive time.
Traffic factors in pretty good now. It used to be Seattle to Portland was 3 hours, then Portland to Eugene should be right at two hours at standard speed.

Watch your speeds in Washington, they still believe in funding their state police very well.
When your just a few miles north of Eugene entering the area of Coburg, nail the legal no.s on your speedometer. We've got some Coburg city cops poaching hard out on the interstate.

I'll have to ask about their getting some B2-0 to Fayetteville.

Weazle23
03-12-2005, 10:51
Weazle23,
I think you nailed the drive time.
Traffic factors in pretty good now. It used to be Seattle to Portland was 3 hours, then Portland to Eugene should be right at two hours at standard speed.

Watch your speeds in Washington, they still believe in funding their state police very well.
When your just a few miles north of Eugene entering the area of Coburg, nail the legal no.s on your speedometer. We've got some Coburg city cops poaching hard out on the interstate.

I'll have to ask about their getting some B2-0 to Fayetteville.

Tacoma to Portland is about 2 hours. The last time I came back from Portland I got caught in a trap in Olympia. I'm usually quite conscience of my speed, but slipped up.

Thanks for the info on approaching Eugene. I'd love to make this trip, but I still have to see if it's feasable during my leave time in April. I can see myself being too busy in the Puget Sound area to leave it. We'll see.

brewmonkey
03-14-2005, 14:54
I'm a big fan of Rouge Ales. We need to start on a pipeline to Fayetteville.

How far do you think Eugene is from Tacoma? About a 5 or 6 hour drive?

Rogue has several places in the PNW
http://www.rogue.com/locations.html

They also have their own distilling operations located in Portland.

There are some places in NC that do carry some of Rogue's products but the only ones I am seeing on a quick search are in Asheville.