PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint Trijicon Eotech

Skyspy
03-10-2005, 21:56
Looking for a great deal and some suggestions on why the Eotech over a Trijicon TA31 F? Anyone currently using these sights that can provide some input. Placing it on my AR15
:confused:

Roguish Lawyer
03-11-2005, 00:15
What is your question?

The Reaper
03-11-2005, 12:29
Looking for a great deal and some suggestions on why the Eotech over a Trijicon TA31 F? Anyone currently using these sights that can provide some input. Placing it on my AR15
:confused:

Here are some questions for you:

"a great deal"? Does this look like a public marketplace?

Why is this in the General Discussions Forums when we have a Weapons Forum?

Have you done a search here for answers to your questions?

Have you read the Welcomes, Intros, and stickies?

Why have you not completed your Profile?

Shouldn't you be doing PT right now?

TR

jbour13
03-11-2005, 14:20
TR,

I wonder if you've scared the individual into a permanent lurking status? :D

I learned my lesson after RL promtly reminded me to fill my data.

The Reaper
03-11-2005, 15:33
TR,

I wonder if you've scared the individual into a permanent lurking status? :D

I learned my lesson after RL promtly reminded me to fill my data.

I don't care, either way.

We have seen a recent influx of people on this site who start their tenure by asking for something, rather than reading, searching, learning the lay of the land, and introducing themselves before opening mouths to insert foot.

That is the antithesis of the SF way, and I am becoming less tolerant of it every day.

This is the QP's site, everyone else is tolerated by their ability to comply, contribute, and keep the TS, AM, and the People's Medic happy.

We may have fewer, but better posters in the future. If I could only lock out newbies from posting for 30 days, that would cut our workload down significantly.

TR

jbour13
03-11-2005, 15:53
I'm a newbie.....I'm just trying to get the low down from those that I'm going to support with good intel.

Added value is that an overwhelming amount of info on this site can be applied to the civil and military types. Just click the little search button and fire away. I spend most of my time lurking.

I just know when to lurk and apply good sense (notice I say good, not common) before posting.