PDA

View Full Version : It's a beautiful day!

37F5V
03-06-2005, 07:54
It's a beautiful day here in 'ol Raeford, NC. So nice in fact that I plan on riding (two wheels) most of the day. Hope to see some of you out enjoying this weather!

Take it easy,

John

twil13
03-06-2005, 08:41
It is also a beautiful day here in Iowa. Makes me wish I didn't sell my bike, but at least I can go for nice run :) What do you ride? I had a Tuono, which is made by Aprilia. It was a blast to ride and the ergonomics were good enough for taking trips, although I did take some abuse from my dad and uncles(harley owners :D ).

Tony

37F5V
03-06-2005, 09:02
I picked up a Victory 8-ball. Beauty of a bike with a 92 cubic inch v-twin, stage one, and lowered 1 1/2". The thing hauls a$$.

Take it easy,

John

Jack Moroney (RIP)
03-06-2005, 09:32
A nice day here also in Randolph, VT, however without studded bike tires it will be at least another two months before they will be any bike riding up here. Got snow coming in tonight and another storm Monday and Tuesday.

Jack Moroney

Pete
03-06-2005, 09:37
It's a beautiful day here in 'ol Raeford, NC.

The sky in Fayetteville is a great Carolina Blue. Great day to get up on the ladder and clean the gutters. Since I'm up there I'll tweak the ol' homestead security cameras' views.

Gettin' time to visit the hardware store and view the incoming plants, make a better plant bed, etc, etc.

Pete

brewmonkey
03-06-2005, 09:38
Yesterday was and today is supposed to be an excellent day in Leavenworth. We hit the high 60's/low 70's and the boys spent most of the day in the backyard playing. We got to open up all the windows and air out the "winter" and I got to take a nap with the fresh air coming in.

NousDefionsDoc
03-06-2005, 09:38
Good attitude John! It always does my heart good to see somebody else enjoying the day. I remember those NC days, sky so blue, crisp air. I always found going out and punching a civilian in the neck made the day even more pleasant. I highly recommend it. :)

37F5V
03-06-2005, 09:50
I always found going out and punching a civilian in the neck made the day even more pleasant. I highly recommend it. :)

Actually I get more pissed off at some of the joe's we have running around here.... :D

I try to stay away from Fayetteville (see above) when riding, so I think today will be a lunch trip to Aberdeen and Southern Pines. Good open road heading out that way!

Take it easy and enjoy,

John

Jack Moroney (RIP)
03-06-2005, 09:55
I always found going out and punching a civilian in the neck made the day even more pleasant. I highly recommend it. :)

All in the interest of maintaining your medical skills I am sure :D

Jack Moroney-not a civilian, have no neck, therefore no worries of retaliation.

NousDefionsDoc
03-06-2005, 10:05
All in the interest of maintaining your medical skills I am sure :D

Jack Moroney-not a civilian, have no neck, therefore no worries of retaliation.
LOL

Roguish Lawyer
03-06-2005, 13:03
It's beautiful here in LA as well. Totally clear blue sky. The rain and wind have cleaned the air, so you can see how beautiful Los Angeles actually is. You know, Hollywood sign, Griffith Park Observatory, Hollywood Hills, everything that normally is obscured by smog.

So it is a great day for me to spend in the office working. Yep, that's what Ima gonna do. :rolleyes:

Huey14
03-06-2005, 14:03
Ahh, Autumn.

Great.