PDA

View Full Version : High Speed Gear EOD pouch

zeroalpha
02-17-2005, 04:12
Well, I have now had one for about 10 hours and I am totally absofriggingloutely 100% happy with it.

What a GREAT piece of kit. I really should have got one ages ago.

We use an Ex guy to bring in a bit of kit like this from time to time and I specifically asked him to bring in the EOD pouch for me. (He like to do that type of stuff) Whilst it’s not cheap, it has to be one of the most well made pieces of kit I have EVER used.

Ok, I haven’t used it in a hardcore situation, however in the few hours I have had it, I have given it as much abuse as I could, loaded it with as much crap as possible and then tried to break it. Gentlemen, it is Soldier proof!

I must add that without the input of this forum and its members, I probably wouldn’t have gone and brought one. Thanks for the input and advice guys.

That’s (IMHO) what sites like this are ALL about.

VERY GOOD KIT >>>>>> http://www.highspeedgearinc.com

Thanks
Zero...

alphamale
02-17-2005, 04:40
zeroalpha,

The link appears dead.

FrontSight

Supe
02-17-2005, 07:24
It's working for me...thanks for the link.

Prester John
02-17-2005, 08:06
All my gear is HSG. HE makes some seriously nice stuff... I just wish he had a better retention system than the standard snap on my leg rig. The Wasatch is pretty good for my purposes, but then again... I am not needing to pack in all the shit a lot of you guys do.

Doug