PDA

View Full Version : Document test.

QRQ 30
02-12-2005, 08:59
I have a document scanned and am trying to post it to the site, How?? This is what I get .

Nothing but a message which says document contains no data!!!

Any suggestions.

Team Sergeant
02-12-2005, 09:06
I have a document scanned and am trying to post it to the site, How?? This is what I get .

Nothing but a message which says document contains no data!!!

Any suggestions.

Terry,

Send it to me.

TS

jd@professionalsoldiers.com

SFRADIOMAN
03-03-2005, 10:19
Terry:
if you did not scan it as OCR then you probably have a .JPG picture. Look and see what size it is. If it is 0 then your scan didn't work. If it is not labeled as .JPG, try copying it as a .jpg. Otherwise treat it as a .TXT and see if it registers a size and read it in WORDPAD. Other than that, I'll give you $25 to take that new no-good computer off your hands. hehehe

Joe L.

QRQ 30
03-03-2005, 10:39
Terry:
if you did not scan it as OCR then you probably have a .JPG picture. Look and see what size it is. If it is 0 then your scan didn't work. If it is not labeled as .JPG, try copying it as a .jpg. Otherwise treat it as a .TXT and see if it registers a size and read it in WORDPAD. Other than that, I'll give you $25 to take that new no-good computer off your hands. hehehe

Joe L.

Thanks. They transferred it. It was the DSC for Martin. I would have liked it to be of better quality but it is done.