PDA

View Full Version : Randall knives


mudfoot
03-15-2022, 12:59
Lets see your old Randall knives!
I KNOW you guys have some squirrelled away!

I'll start:
this is my 1962 HR M14 and 1969 Randall model1

JJ_BPK
03-15-2022, 16:00
My 1st, model 16-7, Diver, purchased 1969, stolen 1971

My 2nd, model 2-6, purchased 1971

mudfoot
03-15-2022, 19:30
My 1st, model 16-7, Diver, purchased 1969, stolen 1971

My 2nd, model 2-6, purchased 1971

Man, that model 2 is salty! beautiful!

sfshooter
03-16-2022, 06:40
My Combat Companion. I used to own a Model 1 with stag handle, but sadly I sold it.



37805

JJ_BPK
03-16-2022, 06:45
Man, that model 2 is salty! beautiful!

That's why I cold blued the blade.. :mad:

mudfoot
03-16-2022, 08:34
My Randall model 14 with options

mojaveman
03-18-2022, 10:58
My mint condition Airman.

PRB
03-18-2022, 12:41
Crappy pic but a friend Mark Conrad made a Randall for me from the kit you could buy from them and gave it to me when I went to RVN, I gave it back when I got home. On my hip. Cherry shake n' Bake new in country before joining his outfit.37816