PDA

View Full Version : Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star...

lrd
02-09-2005, 19:28
Where are you going?

First Stellar Outcast Discovered by Astronomers (http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/press/pr0505.html)

Pictures:

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/press/pr0505image.html

Bill Harsey
02-09-2005, 19:45
Are you sure this isn't just one of our resident XX knifemakers roommates being ejected?

Cool story, thanks for posting.

lrd
02-09-2005, 20:02
Are you sure this isn't just one of our resident XX knifemakers roommates being ejected?I'm not touching that one. lol
Cool story, thanks for posting.
Here is another cool site:

Astronomy Picture of the Day (http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html)

Jack Moroney (RIP)
02-10-2005, 06:49
[QUOTE=Bill Harsey]Are you sure this isn't just one of our resident XX knifemakers roommates being ejected?

QUOTE]

LOL! The lad probably had the audacity to attempt to make breakfast without checking with the old whip snaper.

Jack Moroney

alphamale
02-10-2005, 18:32
::glare::

Mr. Harsey is just sniping because I said something which made morning coffee get redirected through his nose instead of going down the preferred path.

Suddenly it's ::cough cough sputter sputter::

And Sir Jack, whenever it's breakfast getting made, I'm usually doing it for the XYs. They have no basis to complain! They are free to handle all other meals, but I control breakfast!

LRD, you instigated this! :)
(did Razor put you up to it?)

FrontSight

lrd
02-10-2005, 19:05
LRD, you instigated this! :)
(did Razor put you up to it?)

Me? I was just stargazing and humming a little song...

Mr. Harsey's the troublemaker. :p

Roguish Lawyer
02-10-2005, 21:51
I don't get it.

And where is our member of the Planetary Society?

Bill Harsey
02-11-2005, 08:19
I don't get it.

And where is our member of the Planetary Society?
You mean FS?

lrd
02-11-2005, 08:21
You mean FS?
TS

Bill Harsey
02-11-2005, 08:23
Oops, I'd thought the question referred to "how high of an orbit".

TS is at work for a day or two.

Roguish Lawyer
02-11-2005, 09:37
Oops, I'd thought the question referred to "how high of an orbit".

LMAO

alphamale
02-11-2005, 14:23
Oops, I'd thought the question referred to "how high of an orbit".Revenge will be painful and exacting :fswhip:

FrontSight

Jack Moroney (RIP)
02-11-2005, 14:29
So FS, did your BF get those earring for valentines day? You might want to have someone clean the airfilter above him, damn central air system seems to have sucked the hair right off his head. Lad also needs to change his deoderant, as it apparently has rotted his arms clean off.

Air.177
02-11-2005, 18:24
Revenge will be painful and exacting :fswhip:

FrontSight

You won't do it :p

:munchin

Sacamuelas
02-11-2005, 18:29
So FS, did your BF get those earring for valentines day?

Worse, what the hell is he going to do with that bracelet she bought him when he has no arms? Poor bastad.... :D

lrd
02-11-2005, 18:58
Lad also needs to change his deoderant, as it apparently has rotted his arms clean off.
Worse, what the hell is he going to do with that bracelet she bought him when he has no arms? Poor bastad.... :D
Looks to me like his arms are bound behind his back with that bracelet...or FS has hog-tied him with the jumper cables.

Gypsy
02-11-2005, 21:15

Maybe he has skinny ankles. :p

alphamale
02-14-2005, 07:29
Looks to me like his arms are bound behind his back with that bracelet...or FS has hog-tied him with the jumper cables.lrd, every female should have a Spar Pro Man to beat on at least once a day! Whether it needs it or not, I give mine at least one whack as I go down the stairs.

Last time I smacked a guy hard in the face, I did it just like I do when bashing Spar Pro Man. ( This XY was a doctor who was dating my sister. It didn't knock him out, but it did make his head move around pretty quickly. This was Christmas before last at a holiday thing and we were dancing and he tries to kiss me *hard* on the mouth. What an idiot! My sister is drop-dead gorgeous. Anyway, one big smash to the side of the head got the message across. )

So, lrd, a good SparProMan should be in every woman's CTC (Commando Training Center). Besides, they are good conversation pieces. Women want to touch him, men always hit him.

And given the day it is, perfect lessons on how a man should kiss a woman (i.e., not just this hard mouth-mouth stuff) can be found by observing Jude Law kissing Julia Roberts in Closer. I'm going to get the DVD just for that scene. :: pleasant sigh ::

FrontSight

lrd
02-14-2005, 07:51
lrd, every female should have a Spar Pro Man to beat on at least once a day! Whether it needs it or not, I give mine at least one whack as I go down the stairs. So if I tell my husband I want a man for Valentine's Day -- and it's not him -- do you think he'll go for it? :D

I think I'll work on the training center angle...

alphamale
02-14-2005, 08:32
So if I tell my husband I want a man for Valentine's Day -- and it's not him -- do you think he'll go for it? :DHey good point lrd !!!

Today is a perfect day to ask for a Spar Pro Man !!

"Honey, I'll be so much sweeter towards you if you get me a SparProMan to beat up on ..." :lifter

FrontSight

Gypsy
02-14-2005, 11:51
And given the day it is, perfect lessons on how a man should kiss a woman (i.e., not just this hard mouth-mouth stuff) can be found by observing Jude Law kissing Julia Roberts in Closer. I'm going to get the DVD just for that scene. :: pleasant sigh ::

FrontSight

Add a big sigh here... Kissing is an art form that, when perfected, is an ultimate experience in and of itself. :cool: