PDA

View Full Version : Take your pick

Goggles Pizano
02-06-2005, 08:42
Ok folks, Who do you like tonight?

Bill Harsey
02-06-2005, 08:46
I won't pick a winner, I just want it to be close to see what they're made of.

Sdiver
02-06-2005, 10:08
The Commercials. :munchin

Sigi
02-06-2005, 10:52
I am going with the Eagles. It is the only way I can enjoy the game.

Gypsy
02-06-2005, 11:21
The Commercials. :munchin

With the FCC's crackdown after the breast debacle from last year they may not be so entertaining. I heard that Paul McCartney had to submit his play list w/lyrics for the half game show. Can only imagine the hard look some of the commercials have gotten...

jatx
02-06-2005, 11:52
I must admit to not not liking either team very well. However, 64% of the Eagles' players hail from the South, as opposed to 41% for the Patriots, so I'll let that be my guide. :lifter

Sdiver
02-06-2005, 12:48
With the FCC's crackdown after the breast debacle from last year they may not be so entertaining. I heard that Paul McCartney had to submit his play list w/lyrics for the half game show. Can only imagine the hard look some of the commercials have gotten...

I know of 3 that have gotton yanked already.

1 is a priest "Lusting" over an SUV, outside a church.
2 is a Pepsi spot.
and 3, is a Budweiser spot that shows a little "Too" much cleavage. Budweiser showing "Too" much cleavage.....Not In a Million Years. :D

Sigi
02-06-2005, 12:55
What is the world coming to when young ladies in their underwear cannot wrestle in the mud for a beer commercial on Super Bowl Sunday.

Radar Rider
02-06-2005, 14:01
I know of 3 that have gotton yanked already.

1 is a priest "Lusting" over an SUV, outside a church.
2 is a Pepsi spot.
and 3, is a Budweiser spot that shows a little "Too" much cleavage. Budweiser showing "Too" much cleavage.....Not In a Million Years. :D
Too much cleavage? That is NOT possible. :D

Gypsy
02-06-2005, 14:24
What is the world coming to when young ladies in their underwear cannot wrestle in the mud for a beer commercial on Super Bowl Sunday.

LOL I hear there is a Girls Gone Wild half time show on pay per view... :D

Sdiver, that commercial for Bud...heard it had something to do with spoofing the Janet Jackson scene. Something about using "the ring" to open the beer can. Heard about the priest one too.