View Full Version : Joe Laurenzo, POS POSER

JJ_BPK
09-02-2020, 05:38
This one is a doozy and he has the tatts to prove it :D

He has not served one(1) day ever. :mad:

He has also been arrested for impersonating an EMT :mad:

If you get a chance to visit the Waynesboro VA area, Lookup Joe. :D

Joe Laurenzo, Green Beret... NOT!!

We were sent Joe Laurenzo almost a year ago. We didn't think he was worth the time, yet we kept getting emails from people asking that we do an article on him.

Some people you think might possibly be legit...

Some people you think might be a fraud so you get records as requested...

Then you have these types where you know going in that they are 100% not what they claim.

It looks like Joe has already been busted in the past for pretending to be an EMT.

Usually, we post the awards he earned vs what records can confirm or prove false.

In this case EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS UNEARNED AS HE NEVER SERVED.

http://guardiansofthegreenberet.com/joe-laurenzo-green-beret-not

Pete
09-02-2020, 06:10
Looks like a gang member

Box
09-02-2020, 08:05
Looks like a gang member

It looks like Mr Dumpsterfire and Ms. Trainwreck got high on meth-amphetamines and then had relations in the back of a 64' Dodge Ram A-100 and then crashed into a front window of an unlicensed tattoo parlor...

It seems like he had a pretty good scam going, and he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn’t been for those meddling kids.

miclo18d
09-02-2020, 20:02
It looks like Mr Dumpsterfire and Ms. Trainwreck got high on meth-amphetamines and then had relations in the back of a 64' Dodge Ram A-100 and then crashed into a front window of an unlicensed tattoo parlor...

It seems like he had a pretty good scam going, and he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn’t been for those meddling kids.

Didn’t Manson drive around in an A-100? Asking for a friend.

Basenshukai
09-03-2020, 16:06
Does 7th Group get the most posers? It seems that a large number of these guys like to pose to have been in 7th Group or, maybe 3rd Group.

miclo18d
09-03-2020, 16:25
Does 7th Group get the most posers? It seems that a large number of these guys like to pose to have been in 7th Group or, maybe 3rd Group.

The last name is a dead give away

JJ_BPK
09-04-2020, 06:24

For the last 40yrs, I think the 5th gets the top honors, but the Viet Nam poser age group is dwindling,

The 6TH & 7th AO has taken the lead for a while as South America will never go away.

There is a moderate up-tic in the SWA posers, being predominately Squeels. This may be limiting to SF posers as we don't get the movie contracts.

Ah, The good ole days :munchin

Pete
09-04-2020, 11:37
I actually watched C&HL in the movie theater when it came out.

JJ_BPK
09-04-2020, 12:33
I actually watched C&HL in the movie theater when it came out.

I worked at a dive shop in the Key's and became good friends with our boat Captain Bill Reid. He was born and raised on No Name Key.

AT one point in the 60-70 Bill was an active stunt double and small part actor in Hollywood. I think he was in C&HL, but it could have been any of the bunches of biker flicks that came out around the time of the Billy Jack series.

He is listed as playing Bongo in "Savages from Hell" alongside Cyril Poitier(Sydney's brother)

We consumed much vodka discussing stuff, accurate details seem to have disappeared :cool:

Hacksaw
09-16-2020, 10:57
Apparently I've been wearing my flash incorrectly and a tiny beret.