PDA

View Full Version : DNC: Time to Purge and Flush!

QRQ 30
02-03-2005, 11:31
Last night the Dems booed the president during his speech. I believe this a first. It is a disgraceful exhibit of a total lack of respect. Respect seems to be something lost in our youth.

At one time I could have called myself a Democrat. If it weren't for JFK we as SF may not exist. His programs were progressive. Unfortunately they were espoused by the youth, soon to be the hippies and todays rabbel rousing trash.

If the DNC is to regain respect they need to purge the party of these tire slashing, booing children and flush them down the tubes. It is said that these childish antics along with the likes of "Hollywood Celebs" and Michael Moore cost the Democrats the election. I would have never voted for Kerry or the likes of Ted Kennedy anyway but. It's time for the DNC to become a serious, respectful party rather than a "Party Party".

Trip_Wire (RIP)
02-03-2005, 13:36
Last night the Dems booed the president during his speech. I believe this a first. It is a disgraceful exhibit of a total lack of respect. Respect seems to be something lost in our youth.

At one time I could have called myself a Democrat. If it weren't for JFK we as SF may not exist. His programs were progressive. Unfortunately they were espoused by the youth, soon to be the hippies and todays rabbel rousing trash.

If the DNC is to regain respect they need to purge the party of these tire slashing, booing children and flush them down the tubes. It is said that these childish antics along with the likes of "Hollywood Celebs" and Michael Moore cost the Democrats the election. I would have never voted for Kerry or the likes of Ted Kennedy anyway but. It's time for the DNC to become a serious, respectful party rather than a "Party Party".

I was always a Democrat, I guess that I sort of inherited that from my parents... grew up during WW II.

The last Democrat that I voted for was JFK and I was in SF at the time! (Before we had Green Berets too!) :munchin

Jo Sul
02-03-2005, 14:03
I think "wipe and flush" is more appropriate.

Radar Rider
02-03-2005, 15:09
I hope that they keep their disrespectful, whiny buttholes. The more they keep up their crap, the longer the good party will retain control. :lifter

12B4S
02-04-2005, 02:50

Agreed QrQ 30, back then, Democrats were patriots, just with a different ideology. Now. however ( and you watched it happen through the decades as have I) they are so screwed up, that's its spooky, funny and entertaining. From what I understand, the whacko howie dean is gonna be taking over the DNC. hate to lose (global crossings) mccaulif. The clinton's choice LOST the libs everything. dean, will lose even more..... not to mention a whole new source of entertainment. :cool: Anybody hear about how these wimps trudged out through the snow today to surround the statue of FDR today.... to protect and revel in his SS plan? Accompanied of course by da press. You know the SS plan that clinton and gore and others years ago said needs fixing. Anyone out here who can get a great deal on pacifiers? (The missing caps and wrong spellings are just cause they aren't worth that effort.)