PDA

View Full Version : new level of road rage coming your way

Last hard class
07-06-2019, 11:56
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/06/20/kickstarter-led-display-emoji-messages-drivers/

I actually had this idea years ago (although not emoji based). Discussed it with some buddies over beers one night. After some very thoughtful discourse as to what messages we would want to convey to other drivers, the idea was nixed. The liability would be astronomical. Someone would be shot within the first 30 days.

LHC

mojaveman
07-08-2019, 11:43
A few years ago some towel head in a fit of rage ran me off the road. I remained calm, turned off my headlights, stayed about 100 meters behind and followed him home.

A few days later I went to Home Depot and bought a gallon of paint stripper. :D

Chucko
07-08-2019, 15:09
If you need a sign to say "I'm sorry" you better take driving lessons. Maybe "Bite Me" would be more appropriate at times.

doctom54
07-08-2019, 19:48
A few years ago some towel head in a fit of rage ran me off the road. I remained calm, turned off my headlights, stayed about 100 meters behind and followed him home.

A few days later I went to Home Depot and bought a gallon of paint stripper. :D

Love It

Box
07-09-2019, 09:29
I think its a great idea for vegans from Canada - meat eaters need one to put on the front dash that transmits a "go fuck yourself" emoji through the windshield.

sinjefe
07-09-2019, 11:47
I like this one better:

https://odditymall.com/car-message-sender-led-display

Box
07-09-2019, 13:03
I like this one better:

https://odditymall.com/car-message-sender-led-display

THAT is what I need for my automobile - and make it compatible with that talking robot chick from Amazon.

Image the following exchange with some of this new technology:

BOX: "Alexa, 'brake check' this cocksucker riding my ass - then flip him a big red middle finger"

ALEXA: did you say "Red Cockaded Woodpecker with fries and chicken fingers?"

BOX: "No Alexa, I said, 'brake check' this cocksucker riding my ass - then flip him a big red middle finger"

ALEXA: "Do you mean play the Bruce Boxleitner clip from Tron: Uprising"

BOX: "For fuck sake Alexa, will you just 'brake check' the driver that is tailgating me, and then illuminate the Middle Finger Car Message LED Display
so that he knows I am disappointed with him"

ALEXA: did you say, Chex Mix on the tailgate of the red car"

BOX: i hate you alexa

ALEXA: 'brake checking' the cocksucker that has been riding your ass - now flipping him a big red middle finger LED light" - i love you box

tonyz
07-09-2019, 16:46
Alexa is the new HAL 9000: "I'm sorry Box, I'm afraid I can't do that."

cat in the hat
07-10-2019, 12:49
If it's gonna be robotic, I like
"Bite my shiny metal ass"

rsdengler
07-10-2019, 13:18
LOL....WaaHaaaaa....Hey, thanks I needed a good laugh today.....:D

I think I can use that "Big Red Middle Finger LED light" on my car... But could a speaker with sound be added so when the button is pressed it would actually submit a loud, audible "Fuck You"?....LOL I'd wear it out in only one morning/afternoon commute to and from work.....

Stobey
07-15-2019, 19:39
THAT is what I need for my automobile - and make it compatible with that talking robot chick from Amazon.

Image the following exchange with some of this new technology:

BOX: "Alexa, 'brake check' this cocksucker riding my ass - then flip him a big red middle finger"

ALEXA: did you say "Red Cockaded Woodpecker with fries and chicken fingers?"

BOX: "No Alexa, I said, 'brake check' this cocksucker riding my ass - then flip him a big red middle finger"

ALEXA: "Do you mean play the Bruce Boxleitner clip from Tron: Uprising"

BOX: "For fuck sake Alexa, will you just 'brake check' the driver that is tailgating me, and then illuminate the Middle Finger Car Message LED Display
so that he knows I am disappointed with him"

ALEXA: did you say, Chex Mix on the tailgate of the red car"

BOX: i hate you alexa

ALEXA: 'brake checking' the cocksucker that has been riding your ass - now flipping him a big red middle finger LED light" - i love you box

Box, great humor; but I almost spit my coffee on my keyboard!! :D

Joker
07-16-2019, 19:41
I had a bumper sticker on my Jeep in Panama, "Don't Like My Driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT." It got a rise from a Major who complained to the MPs. The MP said in front of the leg Major, "I like your sticker, where did you get it?" :D

Stobey
07-16-2019, 19:48
Some people just don't have any sense of humor. ;)