PDA

View Full Version : squeel hits on SSG Melgar's Widow at Shoot SHow&*(&*^(&*

JJ_BPK
06-18-2019, 11:57
Navy SEAL Who Attacked Green Beret Later Hit on His Widow, It happened a few months before Adam Matthews copped a plea in Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar’s hazing death. Kevin Maurer Published 06.18.19 12:26PM ET

Navy SEAL Chief Petty Officer Adam C. Matthews was dressed like Rambo.

He was at a party in January at the annual SHOT (Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade) show—America’s annual firearms trade show—in Las Vegas. This year’s theme was the ’80s, and Matthews’ costume was ironic because the character made famous by Sylvester Stallone was a Vietnam-era Special Forces soldier, not a SEAL.
Advertisement

At the party, he met Michelle Melgar, the widow of Army Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar, the man he and other service members were accused of hazing to death in Mali in 2017. A friend of Melgar, who was at the show, said Matthews approached the widow and asked if she was lost. Matthews told her his name was Mike and that he was a “DEVGRU” guy, a term for SEAL Team Six.

“He knew who he was talking to,” said Melgar’s friend, who was with her in Las Vegas.

Matthews also told Michelle Melgar “the guys” in Mali with her husband were “good guys” and that his death was an accident, the friend said.

“It wasn’t really murder,” Matthews said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/navy-seal-who-attacked-green-beret-logan-melgar-later-hit-on-his-widow?fbclid=IwAR1Au7mWJdxupH4G_63bN9ZKUDczwWg56Sa kaUZk3TGQHiNtZ7jGwLtRSNU

:mad:

Badger52
06-18-2019, 15:17
That is f'd up. But I am not surprised.

TrapperFrank
06-18-2019, 16:40
I saw this earlier today. Normally, anything I read on the internet I take with a grain of salt. Please, tell me this is not true.

TOMAHAWK9521
06-18-2019, 18:06
So what was the motivation to "hit" on the widow? Was his plan to "haze" her in some form as well so as to compromise her integrity in case she had incriminating information via letters from her murdered, I mean, "hazed" husband? Whatever the reason, that POS had no business going anywhere near the widow. That's pretty eff'd up.

"Haze" the husband and then go stalk the widow. What a lowlife. This guy isn't a squeal. He's whale excrement. A card-carrying Maroon Falcon. :mad:

I'm no LEO or psychiatrist but this guy sounds a sociopath who should be closely watched.

FearMonkey
06-18-2019, 19:13
Let's set aside this whole Matthews hit on Melgar's window thing for now. It's too messy. It's unclear what his intentions were, when/if he knew that she was Melgar's widow, or even if it happened in the way that they are reporting it.

HOWEVER, here's some information that can easily be validated... Why the hell was Matthews at SHOT show to begin with?

SEAL Command: Chief Petty Officer Adam C. Matthews, you have been kicked out of country, accused of hazing, embezzling operational funds, lying under oath, destroying evidence, conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and are facing murder charges. We will be investigating every nook and cranny of this incident to uncover the truth and exact justice for a fellow Special Operational Forces soldier that lost his life during the course of some sort of malfeasance. We will find the truth and determine whether you have brought shame upon yourself, the larger Special Operations community, and if you deserve to spend the remainder of your life behind bars. IN THE MEANTIME, chill out, relax, have some fun, blow off some steam... Hell, why do you take a nice tax-payer funded vacation to Las Vegas (since you're obviously responsible around drinking and partying) and go represent our entire SOF Community to vendors, supporters, and fellow SOF comrades! SHOT show is a helluva time! Have fun!

Anyone else think the fundamental decision to have him go to SHOT Show says a lot about the Command Philosophy over there in and of itself?