PDA

View Full Version : My new baby, Canadian Raid pack

Desert Fox
01-31-2005, 15:56
Took a month from ordering till in my arms. :)
I followed advices on that site to buy a definitive solution for a small pack. The RAID pack is really amazing. I used it for just two weeks and I love it.

Big_King
02-02-2005, 09:55
And your BSM has no problem with you wearing that? If so, then right on. A friend of mine working at AATC just got issued the small pack system which is also modular in design, just not MOLLE/PALS compatible (which i don't necessarily agree with) . I'm assuming you reg force types will be getting it soon as well?

Desert Fox
02-02-2005, 21:11
And your BSM has no problem with you wearing that? If so, then right on. A friend of mine working at AATC just got issued the small pack system which is also modular in design, just not MOLLE/PALS compatible (which i don't necessarily agree with) . I'm assuming you reg force types will be getting it soon as well?

Already have it. The fabrication looks very good, especially the back padding. I havent tested it yet. But like you said, they should have go toward a MOLLE type system. Thats my opinion.
I had my RAID pack for weeks, I always have it with me, and the Colonel and RSM saw it and said nothing.