PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on Notre Dame Fire:

JJ_BPK
04-17-2019, 12:50
The various points of interest, that look to be well documented.
Geller is not everyone's friend, so I won't rate the accuracy of the sources.

UPDATE on Notre Dame Fire: Here’s what we know about what started the fire
By Pamela Geller - on April 17, 2019

This is an update about what we know today about the fire that destroyed the roof and parts of the vaults of Notre-Dame:

1) Restoration work hadn’t started on the roof. The scaffolding were still being put in place. The architect in chief of the “Monuments Historiques” (“Historical Monuments”, the administration that maintains and repairs monuments in France), Philippe Villeneuve, who was responsible for the refurbishing of the spire of Notre-Dame, has stated that : “Work had not started yet, scaffoldings were still being built”.

2) Everything was done to avoid any source of heat near the wood of the roof. No electrical plug, no welding were allowed. So, Philippe Villeneuve says : “The hot spot hypothesis is therefore not the right one”.

3) The head of the company that was building the scaffoldings (Europe Echafaudage) (Europe Scaffolding), Julien Le Bras, was interviewed by a French TV (BFM) : “All I can say for the time being is that at the moment of the fire, absolutely none of the employees of my company was present on site”.

4) He added : “All safety procedures on the Notre-Dame de Paris site have been respected”.

5) One of my friend sent me an email concerning the security on the roof of Notre-Dame. She has a diploma in Art history and studied in the “Ecole du Louvre” (“Louvre School”, were students learn art history and restoration processes) : “I visited the framing of Notre Dame with architects of the “Bâtiments de France” (“Buildings of France”, the highest rank for an architect in France), some years ago. This 13th century timber frame was extremely protected. Each intervention is always accompanied by historians, architects, experts; no work is envisaged without extreme caution; no source of heat, no torch, no electrical apparatus is allowed; a high-performance alarm system is in place; and very strict supervision of all people allowed there. I think we will eventually learn that this was arson.”

6) So, as I said yesterday, with all these security measures, to have a fire on the roof of Notre-Dame, someone had to bring something there, and lit it up.

Sources :

For 1 and 2, see the article of “Le Monde”, reserved to the paying members, but the important parts have been copied here:

For 3 and 4, see the article of the “Journal du Dimanche”, here.

link (https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/notre-dame-fire-whatwe-know.html/)

Box
04-17-2019, 12:55
I think Ilhan Omar is the closest to the truth so far....

"Some people did something"

Maybe some people dropped cigarette butts
maybe some welders tried to melt wood together
maybe some professional welders left their torch turned on and sitting on a n old wooden floor
maybe the hunchback left his hotplate turned on
...no matter what though - "Some people did something"

She is proof that even a busted watch is right twice a day

Joker
04-17-2019, 13:00
I think Ilhan Omar is the closest to the truth so far....

"Some people did something"

Maybe some people dropped cigarette butts
maybe some welders tried to melt wood together
maybe some professional welders left their torch turned on and sitting on a n old wooden floor
maybe the hunchback left his hotplate turned on
...no matter what though - "Some people did something"

She is proof that even a busted watch is right twice a day

Problem is she is a broken digital watch that reads “88:88.”

Divemaster
04-17-2019, 13:09
Sorry, not buying anything beyond accidental or negligent fire until there is some serious and official investigative work is released.

Old Dog New Trick
04-17-2019, 13:13
Problem is she is a broken digital watch that reads “88:88.”

Is that pronounced “Hatyhate:Hatyhate”

One thing Julien Le Bras knows for sure is that none of his people were there when the fire started...how does he know when the fire started? :munchin

Before the scaffolding went up the church managed to survive two world wars, a movie set and 850 years...and more than a gazillion candles.

Badger52
04-17-2019, 17:33
Is that pronounced “Hatyhate:Hatyhate”
Construction accident, fumes, supercalifragilistic combustion, this guy (https://summit.news/2019/04/17/french-journalist-two-churches-in-france-are-vandalized-every-day-and-no-one-gives-a-fck/) is not happy with the way such things are trending in France these days.

French Journalist: Two Churches in France Are Vandalized EVERY DAY and No One Gives a F*ck

“This government, this regime….including the Pope, including the cardinals, shut their mouth, say nothing.”

Lepante highlighted recently released statistics that show there were 1062 anti-Christian acts in 2018, compared to just 100 anti-Muslim acts. Throughout 2018, no less than 875 churches in France were targeted.

“Two churches were vandalized per day,” said Lepante, adding, “This government, this regime….including the Pope, including the cardinals, shut their mouth, say nothing when our churches are being vandalized, and in contrast, the minute there is a mosque that has a pot of pork sausage in front of it, there’s immediately arrest and prison for the person who did it….apologies from the whole of France, the stigmatization of racism and so on, it’s an absolutely unbearable double standard!”
The way freedom of speech & the press in Europe has been these days he probably should move his sleeping spot nightly.
:munchin

abc_123
04-17-2019, 21:42
If it was arson perpetrated by a member of the "Religion of Peace" it will be suppressed... with the acquiescence of multiple countries including our own. Goes against the narraitive. Might call attention to the fallacies in the current narrative that the masses in Europe (and elsewhere) are being fed.

Was it ? Who knows? I'm not a conspiracy theorist , but I am skeptical, always.

More info (or Mis-information) to come out on this.