PDA

View Full Version : Mueller, WHO??

JJ_BPK
03-23-2019, 09:07
Hold off on the parties...

I'm thinking the left is about to do a 180 turn and try to indite Mueller as Trump's co-conspirator. They will confab a story that Mueller was in bed with Trump all along and he purposely created false folders and lies to help Trump win the election.

What say U?

LMAO :D

link: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews livid over Mueller report: ‘How could they let Trump off the hook?’ (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/msnbcs-chris-matthews-livid-over-mueller-report-how-could-they-let-trump-off-the-hook?fbclid=IwAR0-pvXLlCzDLrNpaSRUsp109OSmQ4Rknh7JCaDu67NVQCetDiaTji 3x-Y8)

Old Dog New Trick
03-23-2019, 10:12
Gud one! LMAO!

Joker
03-23-2019, 11:35
Mueller was working on the cover-up this whole time. Dirty rotten co-luder! Trump bought him off! :p

TOMAHAWK9521
03-23-2019, 12:33
Mueller should start tweeting every hour, on the hour, that he is feeling healthy and happy. Not sick. Not suicidal. Never find himself alone or with less than 3 other trusted people. Car tuned up at random auto shop every day. Makes sure he cooks his own food or eats in random public restaurants without reservations. Makes himself publicly visible to as many security cameras as possible every few hours.

Basically operate like one our sister ODA's in A-stan that picked the day's routes out of jar like a lottery to mitigate the likelihood of ambushes. In Mueller's case: plan each day with a "Wheel of Fortune" or roulette wheel with each space having its own event or COA, and those events or COAs get switched around on the aforementioned whees(s) every week, at most, to keep his itinerary from developing/maintaining a pattern.

At the very least, make Lady Bathory fork over a good percentage of her foundation in financing her efforts to "accident", "random drive-by/mugging" or "suicide" him, with no guarantee she'll ever get the desired result.

Pete
03-23-2019, 14:10
When Trump was first elected President I had a few FB associates who were very left wing. At least once a week they were posting something about Trump & collusion.

Went on for about a year. A year ago it started to tapper off but if I commented about "no collusion" their knives were out.

They've been quiet the last month or so on the subject.

SF_BHT
03-23-2019, 16:48
Pete I also have two very good friends that up until Thursday they have ranted and raved every day on FB about the evils of the President. Yesterday they went all silent about Trump. It is like someone shadow banned them but we all know that only happens to conservatives :rolleyes:

I can not wait for them to finally break down and start commenting again about their political views......

Old Dog New Trick
03-23-2019, 17:29
The Dummycrats and CNN are in full panic mode. :munchin

Muller didn’t do the hit job the Dims wanted to see so now it’s unsatisfied. (I’m unsatisfied too, Hillary and the DNC have not been drug in front of a grand jury or even investigated because of this...I want my money’s worth!)

Badger52
03-23-2019, 18:21
In other news, the House Democratic Caucus has vowed to subpoena the head of the Department of Veterans Affairs with a demand to bring all those stockpiles of anti-depressants to Capitol Hill.

And, oh yeah... "Have a little more Schadenfreude Pie my dear, mmm?"

WarriorDiplomat
03-23-2019, 19:55
If I hear collusion one more time from the media I am going to puke especially if it isn't collusion and BHO/Hillary/Comey/Strzok/Lynch/Lerner/ etc....

Lets face it the witch hunt was always on the gamble that they would find something to impeach Trump on......his swamp draining has cost career politicians a lot of money from special interest who do not think they can get any favorable legislation passed....but the Democrats no doubt are hoping the constant Goebbelesque attacks from the DNC media networks has hurt his 2020 chances. I will bet my entire retirement that if Trumps approval climbs at all their will be more investigations ramping up right up until the election just to try and injure the Conservative tickets...the flaky Republicans who start giving in to the DNC rhetoric need to go.....I pray the American people see it as clearly as most of us do

You see in the world of D.C. straight edge politicians are the bad guys and the corrupt politicians are the good guys just simply claiming what is rightfully theirs

Combat Diver
03-23-2019, 22:33
Why is it reported collusion with Russia when the Dems want open borders to let illegals in so they will vote Democrat?

CD

JJ_BPK
03-24-2019, 11:31
The report has been released and we have verifiable proof that Meuller was in on the take.

Rep Schiff says there is still 'significant evidence of collusion'

link (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-says-there-is-still-significant-evidence-of-collusion-plans-to-subpoena-to-see-mueller-report)

Box
03-24-2019, 14:09
JJ you are the man.
That is the funniest investigation surprise since finding out that Bill Clinton sodomized a government clerk

Badger52
03-24-2019, 14:52
I remember the Megaladon-size dose of "WTF?!?" after Comey's Shrillary clearing speech.

I can see offices in the Halls of Power now, as pieces of "The Four Pages" get thrown around, now bio-hazards for their coatings of tears, spittle & vomit.

I'll be very surprised if someone doesn't do a "Fuehrer Bunker" re-write starring Schumacher, Schiff & Company.

WarriorDiplomat
03-24-2019, 15:00
The report has been released and we have verifiable proof that Meuller was in on the take.

Damn got Rick Rolled LOL

GratefulCitizen
03-24-2019, 16:37
The dims are screaming for the release of everything.
There are reasons that can't be done.

If they keep harassing the POTUS, I suspect he will reluctantly oblige them, in part.
There is probably quite a bit of information which could be released about the FISA warrant and fake dossier...

Badger52
03-24-2019, 16:52
The dims are screaming for the release of everything.
There are reasons that can't be done.

If they keep harassing the POTUS, I suspect he will reluctantly oblige them, in part.
There is probably quite a bit of information which could be released about the FISA warrant and fake dossier...You cannot feed that monster sufficiently to slake their appetite.

Uman
03-24-2019, 22:30
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/575575568/maga-flexfit-hat-new-multicam-trump-hat

It would make a great TM hat.

tom kelly
03-25-2019, 06:56
Wearing that headgear would probably get a lib asshat KILLED

Peregrino
03-25-2019, 07:36
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/575575568/maga-flexfit-hat-new-multicam-trump-hat

It would make a great TM hat.

It would be a great range hat except they have that damn button on the top.

Box
03-25-2019, 08:42
Muellers - the corkscrew guy

SF_BHT
03-25-2019, 21:16
CBS IS DOING A SPIN JOB RIGHT NOW. I AM SO TIRED OF THESE IDIOTS......

Divemaster
03-27-2019, 00:26
I actually saw someone post online that Mueller gave the AG a fake report because, being hand-picked by Trump, he couldn't be trusted with the real report that proves collusion.

Box
03-27-2019, 07:30
Ben Franklin once said, "Dont believe everything you see on the internet"

I believe that shit too - the man that chopped down the cherry tree after inventing electricity would never tell a lie.

Streck-Fu
03-27-2019, 07:32
Ben Franklin once said, "Dont believe everything you see on the internet"

I believe that shit too - the man that chopped down the cherry tree after inventing electricity would never tell a lie.

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!"
---Paul Revere.

GratefulCitizen
03-27-2019, 11:29
Guess who just found out about the Mueller report...

https://xxxxx.be/7cVsmuxOj28

Badger52
03-27-2019, 12:00
Couldn't make substitution & have it work but suspect it's same as this one(?):

https://www.xxxxxxx.com/watch?v=7cVsmuxOj28

Didn't figure that would take long.
:munchin