PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood pedophilia

WarriorDiplomat
12-17-2018, 19:13
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03/30/pedophilia-in-hollywood-is-real/

There are a lot of articles and exposure of the pedophilia in Hollywood circles which leads me to ask the question as to why in our society is Weinsteins casting couch outrageous but not the pedophilia?

Of course I know why....Politics....Politics is behavior modification by the state.....so why are the values of our nation so low that the pedophilia well known in Hollywood circles and leaked to the media not a political hot topic? children can't vote! and hardworking blue collar Christians are the bad people not to be pandered to.

My hunch tells me that the price of fame and fortune in Hollywood is so alluring that even child molestation is overlooked.

DO these child actors now successful adults suffer from Stockholm syndrome? I would suspect many do if their sanity is intact and drugs have not taken over completely.

And these sick Caligulites who conveniently overlook the sicko's and see no moral dilemma with protecting a child and stepping in to become a Hollywood Pariah or not saying anything and becoming an icon....so closely aligned with the Democratic left want to be our moral compass....they want to lead us all down the same sick normalization of society in how they live it where drugs are acceptable, pedophilia, rape, and veganism in public. THEY KNOW this is the Hollywood way they ALL KNOW this is how they do business and is apparently so acceptable their is no outrage.

https://newspunch.com/robert-de-niro-prostitution-ring-children/

Listening to DeNiro pontificate on Trump and rip him apart just tells me the swamp extends into the Hollywood connection to glamourize the sick agendas of the left. Him getting caught up in Pedophile accusations is true justice.....he has spent a career glamourizing gangsters and sickos and then wants to lecture America on how could we degenerate to the point of electing a Trump. A powerhouse actor no doubt has knowledge of the Hollywood sickness.

This is the American liberal left where mental illness and degenerate behavior is ignored where boys can be girls and girls can choose to be boys, where laws are overlooked and chants of NO WALL by politicians who live in wealthy neighborhoods with fences, paid security and WALLS around their personal homes. Politicians who push wacky agendas and insist on bad policies that they will never have to subject themselves too.....the might of the media rips Trump's character day and night but have no time to focus on the sick agenda of the Hollywood elites and the children they destroy....ever hear of a call to hold the parents accountable?

If we could do a link analysis chart on the deviancy of the American political swamp the pedophiles in our education system and the Hollywood elite all using the medium of our educational system and the entertainment industry to destroy the character of America. The swamp is indeed nasty and IMO the Hollywood elite support the left in what seems obvious they seek partisan top cover to protect their careers, reputations and deviant ways.....Trump if he had a real true justice system and was not constantly fighting the left to advance our nation the collective swamp critters would be exposed and once exposed they would take each other down...

Remember it isn't deviancy it is the carbon footprint and globalism that is the evil....Yay America

Jeeez I almost forgot what I had served for how stupid of me of course Globalization is needed and Global Warming is the ultimate evil in the universe...