PDA

View Full Version : Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons, CNN

SouthernDZ
10-24-2018, 10:05
I think it should be painfully obvious that this has all the elements of a democratic operation where (1) the intent was there (to detonate devices where conservatives would be blamed), but (2) there was no follow through (nothing at all came of it). Truly liberal through and through, where the intent to do something should always be enough.

Explosive devices addressed to the residences of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were intercepted, and the Time Warner Center that is home to CNN in New York City was evacuated after a suspicious package was sent there, officials said Wednesday morning. Investigators are working to determine whether the two devices addressed to Clinton and Obama are linked to a pipe bomb found earlier this week in the home mailbox of billionaire George Soros, near where the Clintons live in Chappaqua, New York, multiple law enforcement officials told ABC News. The preliminary belief is that all three devices are of similar pipe-bomb-style construction. The New York Police Department bomb squad was responding to the suspicious package inside the mail room of the Time Warner Center in Manhattan's Columbus Circle.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspicious-package-found-clintons-home-north-york-city/story?id=58713254

SF_BHT
10-24-2018, 10:13
Soros setting the stage for a false flag operation?:p

Can not wait to find out who really did it. Need to send them back to school.

Only the Shadow knows;)

PedOncoDoc
10-24-2018, 12:00
Trying to drum up sympathy/anger in the left-leaning voting bloc to ensure they get to the polls?

ddoering
10-24-2018, 13:21
Trying to drum up sympathy/anger in the left-leaning voting bloc to ensure they get to the polls?

That is the most logical scenario.

tonyz
10-24-2018, 14:51
DiFi’s office leaking pipe bombs this time ?

Requiem
10-24-2018, 15:57

They're saving the mass shooting for the day before elections.

It's a terrible thing to think. But honestly, that's where my thoughts went after hearing about the bombs.

S.

Cobwebs
10-24-2018, 16:35
Timing is everything....let's be real...if it came from our side it might of been more effective....typical Soros play...hopefully the investigation will be enlightening and not tainted....

lindy
10-24-2018, 16:42
Anyone find it odd the package sent to CNN didn’t have cancelled stamps or no postmark?

SF_BHT
10-24-2018, 16:49
Anyone find it odd the package sent to CNN didn’t have cancelled stamps or no postmark?

Yes but the MSM’s will gloss over it and the FBI is tooo blind to see it.

CW3SF
10-24-2018, 17:25

The live report I heard today said that the CNN package was delivered by courier, not USPS. Don’t know if that’s accurate but it would explain not having canceled postage.

PSM
10-24-2018, 17:26
Yes but the MSM’s will gloss over it and the FBI is tooo blind to see it.

I'd say the FBI sent/delivered them. They've had their fingers in a whole lot of anti-Trump scandals lately.

lindy
10-24-2018, 17:30
The live report I heard today said that the CNN package was delivered by courier, not USPS. Don’t know if that’s accurate but it would explain not having canceled postage.

Yes, it seems initial reports were updated. Photos are odd as is immediate release of evidence.

Disregard that Brennan works for NBC and not CNN! Whole thing just seems weird. I wonder what the MSM is trying to distract us from?

Golf1echo
10-24-2018, 18:34
Obviously these are initial reports, I read an employee grabbed the package and ran outside with it. The article went on to describe the device being proactively detonated. Let’s start there, were these devices props or the real thing? ...and yes, why are we seeing images of devices in the press within 24 hours of the events? Is that typically for an investigation on national terrorisim or more of the same kind of reporting we have come to expect...then there’s the timing...where have we seen this pattern?

Old Dog New Trick
10-24-2018, 18:57
This is all too fishy. Even an incompetent bomb makers clock is right at least once a day. A 12 year old can blow up a mail box 100% of the time.

Badger52
10-25-2018, 05:31
The Commie network has achieved its goal. Perpetrator(s) now known far & wide as easily facilitated by the media (Goebbels would be proud, "repeat the lie") as "Magabomber" - mission accomplished.

Virtually guaranteed they would be intercepted at some point; all the earmarks of "poster-boy" suspicious package, on walls in mail rooms everywhere. Stinks almost as much as the exploding bodies in the un-refrigerated Venezuelan morgues.

One of many approaches & likely not done yet. (And I agree, given their propensity to sacrifice anyone, dance on the blood of anyone, that another shooting is not out of the realm.) They have their propaganda arms intact (including Big Tech for filtering) and will continue this stuff.

And, fwiw, my buddies & I made better bombs out of paint store chemicals and a glue-sealed center from a TP roll when we were kids.

bblhead672
10-25-2018, 07:23
Antifa too scared to make real bombs? Or Soros too scared of accidentally blowing up one of his employees (see recipient list)?

Saw this morning that some EOD guys said the bombs had more characteristics of fakes than real. Also read that the type of digital clock that was used doesn't even have an alarm?

cbtengr
10-25-2018, 07:56
Whatever the motive is behind these acts nothing will be changed. I do not possibly see how the left can gin up any more haters than they already have backing them.

Old Dog New Trick
10-25-2018, 08:34
Bill Ayers and the Underground are alive and well. Just roll out a new plan of attack using an old MO.

Team Sergeant
10-25-2018, 11:12
I agree with this lady........ fake news fake bombs.

Not sure why this idiot received a hoax bomb, Robert De Niro would suck a goats penis if told to do so.

Robert De Niro= hollywood shill.

Woman holds 'Fake News Fake Bombs' sign outside Florida governors debate
By Avery Anapol - 10/25/18 09:06 AM EDT

A woman was photographed holding a sign that read "Democrats Fake News Fake Bombs" outside the Broward College building hosting Florida's gubernatorial debate on Wednesday.

The photo, first shared on Twitter by Florida Democratic Party spokesman Kevin Donohoe, shows a woman in what appears to be a DeSantis campaign shirt, holding the sign.

DeSantis supporters carrying signs that say “fake news, fake bombs” outside tonight’s debate.

Earlier on Wednesday, a series of pipe bombs were discovered after having been addressed to CNN and a number of prominent Democrats, including former President Obama and former President Clinton and Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016.

President Trump and lawmakers from both parties have condemned the attempted attacks, and federal and state authorities are investigating the matter. Another, similar device was found on Thursday morning at a building housing a production company owned by the actor Robert De Niro.

The sign appeared to reference conspiracy theories that have quickly circulated on social media among some on the right. Those theories suggest the bombs were "false flags" and meant to change the political conversation in a way that would hurt Trump and Republicans ahead of the midterm elections, which are less than two weeks away.

All of the people who the bombs were addressed to are prominent critics of Trump who have been frequent targets of his barbs.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/413078-Woman-holds-Fake-News-Fake-Bombs-sign-outside-Florida-governors-debate

tom kelly
10-25-2018, 13:06
SINCE EVERYONE READS P S WEB DISCUSSIONS: Remember the saying "Those who say,Don't Know and Those who Know Don't Say ??????

Box
10-25-2018, 13:40
Howard Payne is behind this...
"There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do?"

The entire thing just seems a little off -
Not a single device has gone off.
The list of recipients is ridiculous
Not a single device has gone off
there has been no manifesto released to the press
Nobody has claimed credit
Talking head bomb techs all over the place have said the devices appeared to be incapable of detonating
...which is disputed by renowned explosives expert and NY gOV CU0M0, “They are bombs capable of detonation"
Not a single device went off

This entire "coordinated" attack has been carried out as though it was based on an SNL opening skit and so far the only information is from democrats explaining that this is all Trumps fault.
My tinfoil HAT is vibrating so bad that I am starting to become aroused. The news reporting, the talking heads - everything just seems surreal to the point that I keep expecting to see a prat fall by Chevy Chase...
"...live from New York - its Saturday Night"

rsdengler
10-25-2018, 13:52
H
My tinfoil has is vibrating so bad that I am starting to become aroused.

LOL...OMG.....WAAAHHHHAAAA to damn funny...but I think you meant to type "HAT"....:D I think maybe it vibrated your head too much; or you had the Lingerie thought lingering in your head....:p

It is kind of strange for sure.....hummmm....

Cobwebs
10-25-2018, 14:00
Might just be one of your best post ever...still laughing as I type...thanks for encapsulating everything...:lifter

bblhead672
10-25-2018, 14:10
The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press. (https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cnn-pipe-bomb-white-powder-harmless-law-enforcement-report/)

Meanwhile, a sketch of the suspect was released..it is said the suspect has ties to Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers:D

EricV
10-25-2018, 15:35
It's the ROOOsians!! The ROOOsians did it!!

Chucko
10-25-2018, 22:12
[QUOTE=SouthernDZ;646875]I think it should be painfully obvious that this has all the elements of a democratic operation where (1) the intent was there (to detonate devices where conservatives would be blamed), but (2) there was no follow through (nothing at all came of it). Truly liberal through and through, where the intent to do something should always be enough.

After hearing of this news and how evidence is plastered all over the news, the first thing I considered was, "Why those slippery liberals". Make it look like it could be the Right, and then blame bad old Trump.

If Trumps remarks can make people do things like this, just think of all the loony things the Left has been saying and promoting the last year, and action is actually taken, like forcing people from restaurants and plays, shooting congressmen, etc.

This Lefts propaganda is making people do some crazy things and sooner or later the right will start pushing back, because we have our share of crazies also.

JJ_BPK
10-26-2018, 05:09
Howard Payne is behind this...
"There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do?"
Chevy Chase...
"...live from New York - its Saturday Night"

echoes
10-26-2018, 08:02
Now, it's up to 12...:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspicious-package-addressed-to-james-clapper-sen-cory-booker-recovered-in-new-york-florida

A pair of suspicious packages addressed to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker -- the 11th and 12th such parcels sent to top Democratic political figures found in the last week -- were recovered in New York and Florida on Friday, according to an NYPD source and the FBI.

The package found in Florida on Friday appeared to be similar to the others that were sent, according to the FBI.

The NYPD said separately it was investigating suspicious packages at a location on 52nd street in New York City. At least one package there was addressed to Clapper, an NYPD source told Fox News.

Booker declined to comment on the package and instead referred all questions to law enforcement. Bomb-sniffing dogs were seen at Booker's Camden, N.J., office.

bblhead672
10-26-2018, 08:17
On Wednesday November 7th there will probably be an arrest of the leftist operative(s) doing this since he/they will no longer be useful tools.

Box
10-26-2018, 08:26
I'd be careful about predicting whats going to happen on 7 November.

7 November could still signal the day when most conservative across the country need to go into hiding lest they be placed into REFTD Camps.

(REFTD = Re-Education For The Deplorables)

7624U
10-26-2018, 08:46
On Wednesday November 7th there will probably be an arrest of the leftist operative(s) doing this since he/they will no longer be useful tools.

The left like little poems my prediction is 5th of Nov something will happen.

Remember Remember the 5th of November and because they suck at everything they do, It will fail miserably :D

tonyz
10-26-2018, 08:55

Useful idiots exist on both extremes.

For many of our nation’s enemies it is the chaos, instability, uncertainty and distraction derailing the potential juggernaut that is this great nation if we ever get our shit together.

Team Sergeant
10-26-2018, 09:59
The FBI, captured Ted Kaczynski.....lolz, lolz, lolz............. I love that "history" is being rewritten by "journalists" on a daily/hourly basis.

For the younger crowd out there: the FBI didn't capture Ted Kaczynski, his brother did. The FBI was clueless until Ted's brother turned him in.

Seems the FBI is full of Narcissistic Personalities.............

nar·cis·sist
/ˈnärsəsəst/
noun
noun: narcissist; plural noun: narcissists

a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats
By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

"James Fitzgerald, a retired FBI pro"filer and forensic linguist who, in 1996, helped catch "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski -- who killed 3 people and injured 23 in bombings between 1978 and 1995 -- told Fox News on Wednesday that the letter sent to John Brennan, the former director of the CIA and a staunch Trump critic, reminded him of something the Unabomber would send because of the number of stamps used on the package.

The linguist in me noticed that Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the last name is spelled missing a ‘c’ and John Brennan’s name is spelled missing an ‘n’ and that kind of surprised me and I have a feeling that was done on purpose to make this look like somebody who doesn’t really know who these people are and that it wasn’t an honest mistake. If he had this much anger and vitriol against these people, you would think he would know how to spell their names."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-in-florida-in-connection-with-suspicious-packages-sent-to-democrats

Team Sergeant
10-26-2018, 11:44
I just heard 100,000,000 dimocrats sigh a collective whine,

"He's not a white male"

They should just be happy he's an amateur....................:munchin

Badger52
10-26-2018, 14:35
The other quislings are complaining now if they didn't rate getting one. Cue Rodney Dangerfield.

SouthernDZ
10-26-2018, 14:36
Well that didn't take long, they're already calling him the "MAGA Bomber"

Ret10Echo
10-26-2018, 15:39
Captured using DNA evidence...

Uhmm.. so what DNA sample did they achieve a match from?
Is this a known/prior or is he another 23-and-me gotcha?

Team Sergeant
10-26-2018, 15:40
Well that didn't take long, they're already calling him the "MAGA Bomber"

Isn't there "naming" rules? I don't believe you can name a bomber "after" he's been caught.

Should be called the fake bomber or hoax bomber, stupid would also work. ;)

Paslode
10-26-2018, 16:16
Captured using DNA evidence...

Uhmm.. so what DNA sample did they achieve a match from?
Is this a known/prior or is he another 23-and-me gotcha?

How long does it take to get test result from a skin, body fluid or hair sample? 23&me testing generally takes 6-8 weeks before you see any results.

Pete
10-26-2018, 16:46
Somebody needs a couple of million dollars from the Feds to do a study.

Crazy level as it relates to the number of stickers on your car.

You've all seen them from both sides of the spectrum.

In this guys case he's off the charts.

TJ11B
10-26-2018, 18:20
This guy is nuttier than a shit house rat, with a serious criminal record dating back to the 90s. The number of bumper stickers on his vehicle is a dead giveaway. Situation normal in the left media sphere though, he’s a trump operative following orders...GMaFB

Old Dog New Trick
10-26-2018, 21:05
At this point, although there is still time for the USPS to locate them...poor little Chucky Schumer, Botox Nancy, Hypocritical DiFi, Cher and Alec “Butch” Baldwin didn’t rate a fake bomb for the mid-terms. They must be really bummed right about now.

Badger52
10-27-2018, 19:45
They're saving the mass shooting for the day before elections.
I mean no disrespect to the dead, wounded & their families in Pittsburgh, but the blood-dancer Dems probably feel like they got an early Halloween present.

Old Dog New Trick
10-27-2018, 20:22
I mean no disrespect to the dead, wounded & their families in Pittsburgh, but the blood-dancer Dems probably feel like they got an early Halloween present.

I haven’t heard anything today about the dimocratic “Swamp” bomber (aka MAGA Bomber,) bad timing I guess...caught on Friday upstaged on Saturday and forgotten by Monday. Maybe if he had tried harder one of his PVC pipe bombs would have at least caught fire. Oh well, there is still time for an October surprise that points a finger at someone other than Trump in the eyes of the media.

P.S. Hopefully this asshat is a Democrat!