PDA

View Full Version : Who reads this website ?

Team Sergeant
10-08-2018, 12:30
If you've ever wondered who reads this website:

Just about every college and university in the United States has members on this website.......and

Just about every US gov agency has members on this website, including NASA, FBI, NSA, DHS, SSA, USPS, USDOJ, STATE, DOE, NIH, USAID, LANL, MMS, VA, USCOURTS, TREAS, BOP, SANDIA, HOUSE, SBA, TVA and many state and city .gov's also. Some foreign gov reps also. (and we could go on and on......)

Just so you're aware...... :)

tonyz
10-08-2018, 13:11
Well, what can you say...they’ve obviously got good taste in websites. ;)

Let’s hope that they learn some things and contribute when they are able.

Basenshukai
10-08-2018, 13:52
What would be actually useful for vetted forum members is that we create a member-by-industry roster with some sort of contact information (for those who wish to participate). This would be a great way for folks to network within a vetted group. Folks can post their availability to take on work (contract, full-time, part-time) in available industries or markets and those looking for a short list of potential SF hires can begin that search here. Members could also list areas of expertise, etc. I've always thought that it is a lost opportunity that we have several SF organizations (be they MC clubs, or the SFA) and we hardly leverage that powerful network among ourselves.

CW3SF
10-08-2018, 18:27
A smorgasbord of three letter agencies for sure.

ccrn
10-15-2018, 12:05
Many foreigners as well.....

Penn
10-15-2018, 17:49
Basenshukai, yes, so many avenues of approach. One concern, contact if SHTF. who to trust.

doctom54
10-15-2018, 19:58
Basenshukai, yes, so many avenues of approach. One concern, contact if SHTF. who to trust.

As to the question, "Who do you trust?"

My Blood Family and Those who I have served with.

After that it is hard.