PDA

View Full Version : Kavanaugh SCOTUS

Penn
09-17-2018, 09:17
This 11 hour attempt to smear Justice Kavanaugh is disgusting! Politics by others means, obviously the democrats declared war against this administration is in full view, they are willing to do anything to delay this nomination.
It is hard to believe this is actually happening.

tonyz
09-17-2018, 10:04
If this alleged incident was not important enough for her to report it for 35 or 36 years...it must not have been of great importance to her nor is it particularly credible to me.

This is clearly political.

It sounds like they will both testify under oath.

JJ_BPK
09-17-2018, 10:14
It's a circus.

Bad Blood:

Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on Christine Blasey Ford’s parents’ home.

Go to link: Maryland Judiciary Case Search Criteria page (http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/)

In the “Case Number” search column, type 156006V and click “Get Case.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/bad-blood-judge-kavanaughs-mother-foreclosed-on-far-left-accusers-parents-home/

tonyz
09-17-2018, 10:25
“Presided over” prolly more accurate than “Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on...”

But, “presided over” or “foreclosed on” might be lost on a politically motivated professor with an agenda.

It is undoubtably a circus.

bblhead672
09-17-2018, 10:48
Even more disgusting is the supposed "Republican" senators who are willing to go along with the DimoRats to delay/reject the confirmation.

Sohei
09-17-2018, 10:49
This clown show serves as a perfect example of why we will never be better than we are. It will only get worse from here on out.

exsquid
09-17-2018, 11:37
I think the accuser is full of shit. What really bothers me is that using this tactic really is a slap in the face of women who actually have been victimized.

x/S

Old Dog New Trick
09-17-2018, 12:27
I hope this newest tactic runs the entire #MeToo movement completely off the rails.

I hope Weinstein comes out of the closet with his denials and says publicly - every single one of those women who accused me of sexually assaulting them propositioned me with sex to get a part in my movies. Look at me, I’m a fat ugly man with lots of money and a production company making the very best movies in Hollywood. In no way did I ever need to “force myself” onto these young starlets!

I hope Judge Kavanaugh presses forward with a defamation lawsuit against not only his accuser and her husband, but Sen. Feinstein, and anyone else responsible for promoting this tripe.

Does anyone here remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Because it sure looks familiar with this girls made up fantasy.

SouthernDZ
09-17-2018, 12:29
“Presided over” prolly more accurate than “Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on...”

But, “presided over” or “foreclosed on” might be lost on a politically motivated professor with an agenda.

It is undoubtably a circus.

Reports are the woman's allegation is the result of a "recovered memory" obtained through psychoanalysis.

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.

Old Dog New Trick
09-17-2018, 12:36
Reports are the woman's allegation is the result of a "recovered memory" obtained through psychoanalysis.

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.

She would know, maybe even an expert in the field of psychology.

echoes
09-17-2018, 12:40
I think the accuser is full of shit. What really bothers me is that using this tactic really is a slap in the face of women who actually have been victimized.

x/S

So true Sir! This b**ch is a sham artist! I can proudly say that ANY women on this demon-rat "probe" should be so ashamed of themselves, they should apologize to all Real victims.

I mean come the hell on, Real victims do NOT wait 30+ years to report the assault! This is a joke, in the worst taste possible.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

JMHO,

Holly

tonyz
09-17-2018, 12:47

Christine Blasey Ford was reportedly watching replays of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings in the faculty lounge...wearing pink vagina hats with DiFi...and suddenly she bolts upright and screams...”that’s him...”

“...that’s the old, white, Christian guy that didn’t rape me 35 or 36 years ago.”

DiFi reportedly said...” well, that’s good enough for me - but damn girl, if Comey-my-homey was still there...we’d really have a side show.”

lindy
09-17-2018, 14:33
Even DiFi though the story was BS otherwise she would have asked about it or at least called for her to testify.

Odd that accuser has details about who and what but no idea when or where...or why she kept quiet all these years.

Democrats are afraid to lose the only place left where they enjoyed power to enact crap that couldn’t make it out of the ballot box.

ddoering
09-18-2018, 06:55
Democrats have no shame. To them the ends justify the means. Typical coommie crap.

rsdengler
09-18-2018, 07:44
Christine Blasey Ford was reportedly watching replays of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings in the faculty lounge...wearing pink vagina hats with DiFi...and suddenly she bolts upright and screams...”that’s him...”

“...that’s the old, white, Christian guy that didn’t rape me 35 or 36 years ago.”

DiFi reportedly said...” well, that’s good enough for me - but damn girl, if Comey-my-homey was still there...we’d really have a side show.”

Prof. Blasey Ford licked too many Pink Vagina Hats.....So all of a sudden you remember who jumped your ass 30 years later, why not before?. Just remember that you were underage at a party with alcohol involved with horny males (and females). BS....she's a leftard who will never align with the right of center.....:munchin

I'm not saying anyone should tolerate sexual abuse, but it makes you wonder what her true motive really is.....

Old Dog New Trick
09-18-2018, 08:22
I too want to clarify my earlier post. No one, male or female should tolerate abuse at the hands of another person for any reason. There is a line that cannot be crossed where playful fun and physical attraction becomes abuse, assault and rape. Assault and rape being crimes punishable by imprisonment, registry and harsh difficult life long consequences to include loss of job and reputation.

Double that for adults that abuse or rape children. There is absolutely nothing worse on this earth. Castration and gouging eyes out should be the beginning of punishment not the conditions for release...

If what happened between these two kids actually did happen and nothing more (that is Kavanaugh didn’t go on to treat other women the same) there is not a problem in my mind. If Kavanaugh is guilty of childhood indiscretions then every horny male sluty female since the beginning of institutionalized school is guilty of the same and some much worse and still not being assault or a crime.

How this incident even rates news time or be considered as a litmus test for high public office is beyond me.

tonyz
09-18-2018, 09:18
I too want to clarify my earlier post. No one, male or female should tolerate abuse at the hands of another person for any reason. There is a line that cannot be crossed where playful fun and physical attraction becomes abuse, assault and rape. Assault and rape being crimes punishable by imprisonment, registry and harsh difficult life long consequences to include loss of job and reputation.

Double that for adults that abuse or rape children. There is absolutely nothing worse on this earth. Castration and gouging eyes out should be the beginning of punishment not the conditions for release...

If what happened between these two kids actually did happen and nothing more (that is Kavanaugh didn’t go on to treat other women the same) there is not a problem in my mind. If Kavanaugh is guilty of childhood indiscretions then every horny male sluty female since the beginning of institutionalized school is guilty of the same and some much worse and still not being assault or a crime.

How this incident even rates news time or be considered as a litmus test for high public office is beyond me.

Amen.

But, your words only resonate with logical, experienced folks with common sense.

That rules out 99% of today’s progressives who on a daily basis conduct themselves with the sincere belief that “the end justifies the means” - and “by any means necessary” informs many of their positions.

Badger52
09-18-2018, 10:13

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.+1 Lots of lives ruined over that. It's also one of the states of mind that can let someone "pass" a [worthless except for media skewing] polygraph.

ETA: I think the Dems packed their shit into the wrong life-raft with this one. Just a hunch. Creds of everyone she's ever seen are going to have standing to be deposed if DiFineSwine wants to go all-in.

Old Dog New Trick
09-18-2018, 10:54
Creds of everyone she's ever seen are going to have standing to be deposed if DiFineSwine wants to go all-in.

Eggzactly!

Everyone she’s ever known since she was 15 years old. Professionally, personally, school records, medical records, etcetera...patient client privilege has already been consented to by her release of the psychologists notes and the admission of the FBI polygraph.

Her lawyer ‘Katz’ has a sorted history that involves HRC, WJC and Al Franken. There is probably more double standard and hypocrisy in her past that aligns with HRC.

Pete
09-18-2018, 12:37
The point of all this is to delay all this until after the elections - where the Democrats hope to have a majority in the House and Senate come January.

Of course they will delay until the new Congress is seated.

At that time they will simply stop voting on any Judge put forward by the President.

The Democrats are prepared to play hardball while the GOPe is content to go along.

The GOPe will sound off like they have a pair after they are in the minority again.

Too bad between all the GOPe they can only find two balls.

So let's really screw the GOPe. Make sure everybody gets out and votes to keep them in the majority and see them squirm.

cbtengr
09-18-2018, 12:45
Generally there is a tidal wave of women who come forward after allegations such as this so where are they? Sen. Grassley needs to tell the dems to stuff it, he won't but he should. I am with Pete punish the GOPe.

Stobey
09-18-2018, 20:43
Worth noting that another Demonrat feminazi had something to say about this entire Kavenaugh fiasco:

Sen. Hirono: “Guess who's perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.”

James Woods had an excellent response.

(Here is link)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/james-woods-wins-the-internet-with-epic-response-to-dem-senator-who-told-american-men-to-shut-up-and-do-the-right-thing/

rsdengler
09-19-2018, 04:58
Worth noting that another Demonrat feminazi had something to say about this entire Kavenaugh fiasco:

Sen. Hirono: “Guess who's perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.”

(Here is link)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/james-woods-wins-the-internet-with-epic-response-to-dem-senator-who-told-american-men-to-shut-up-and-do-the-right-thing/

LOL...."You Sexist Witch"....Ha...about right.....I like the "Go F Yourself" comment...Sen. Hirono needs to view both sides before making that asinine statement...Beeeetch....:D

bblhead672
09-19-2018, 09:15

(Here is link)

More rope please!

Badger52
09-20-2018, 14:45
Does anyone here remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Because it sure looks familiar with this girls made up fantasy.OK, so you can put a 203 round into rimfire X-ring at 200 yds... :D

Read.The.Whole.Thing.
(http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html)

Old Dog New Trick
09-21-2018, 10:03
The more I read about the debauchery of these elite homogenous-sex schools and the rampant drug use, alcoholism and sexual conquests condoned if not actively supported by parents and faculty, I wonder if anyone knows what date, time and place they actually lost their virginity!

If anyone really wanted to know what the top 1% think of the rest of us just look at what they think of themselves.

SouthernDZ
09-21-2018, 10:52
I want to be certain I understand what's going on here. All that's required to destroy a man's reputation is an allegation (that lists very few of the 5 Ws)?
"Sen. Gillibrand, which portion of her statement convinced you that the nominee was a predator in his youth?" Welcome back to the 50s and Joe McCarthy.

So you will testify about your accusations, but only after the accused has defended himself. You will testify, but you don't want to answer questions from any men, lest you develop a case of the vapors Miz Ford? Again, welcome back to the 50s (the 1850s).

JimP
09-21-2018, 11:50
Careful about McCarthy....he was right.

bblhead672
09-21-2018, 12:07

Certainly appears old Joe was onto something. But the commies apparently had friends already in place. Esteemed "journalist" Edward Murrow went after McCarthy to discredit his efforts.

Roguish Lawyer
09-24-2018, 07:58

+1

tonyz
09-24-2018, 15:08
Brett Kavanaugh dick slapped me on that chopper...

/s/Brian Williams

lindy
09-24-2018, 15:24
Interesting tidbit on Ford’s allegations. Apparently had the letter gone directly to DiFi, it would have the power of sworn testimony.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/suspicions_abound_in_accusations_against_judge_kav anaugh.html

PSM
09-24-2018, 17:17
If, as reported, Richard Blumenthal used a claim of service in Vietnam during his 2010 senate run when he was in the Marine Reserves and never left the States, wouldn't that fall under the Stolen Valor Act? He clearly used the claim for personal gain.

Penn
09-24-2018, 17:59
PSM Richard Blumenthal
Examples all the best the democrats have to offer, now or ever, as a simple review of their past moral leadership clearly exposes a moral compass that knows no azimuth.

JFK, a speed freak and devout womanizer, pales in comparisons to his righteous brother Ted, a drunken murder. Fast forward to an admirer of both, we have the rapist and advantageous intern manipulator: Bill Clinton. As leadership examples, why are we surprised that they have lower the bar even further with out right lies and character assassination.

I would think, much like Thomas's lynching, if Kavanaugh is confirmed, it will not be soon forgotten in his mind, as the process he suffered through, like Thomas is etched.

That said, once the democrats played the sex card, they had to be fully committed to undermine this good mans reputation. it is an all or nothing outcome, my take, they miscalculated. He gets confirmed. Midterms is a red wave.

The Reaper
09-24-2018, 19:49
If, as reported, Richard Blumenthal used a claim of service in Vietnam during his 2010 senate run when he was in the Marine Reserves and never left the States, wouldn't that fall under the Stolen Valor Act? He clearly used the claim for personal gain.

I think they shade the claim with the distinction of having served "during Vietnam", not "in Vietnam."

Kind of like the difference a lot of people seem to walk between "being in Special Forces" versus "being Special Forces."

TR

Badger52
09-24-2018, 19:54
If, as reported, Richard Blumenthal used a claim of service in Vietnam during his 2010 senate run when he was in the Marine Reserves and never left the States, wouldn't that fall under the Stolen Valor Act? He clearly used the claim for personal gain.He had alot of help, from both sides of the aisle. (https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html)

PSM
09-24-2018, 20:34
He had alot of help, from both sides of the aisle. (https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html)

Subscription needed which I ain't gonna do. ;)

I think they shade the claim with the distinction of having served "during Vietnam", not "in Vietnam."

Since I was on Oki I guess I can claim that I was in Vietnam, adjacent. :D

tonyz
09-24-2018, 20:58
The democrats have shown who they are...again.

Elections only matter when they win

Due process only matters when they benefit

Justice only matters when it’s “social”
Unfortunately, right now, if their lips are moving they’re lying - broad brush intended.

Remember this November.

Badger52
09-24-2018, 21:26
Subscription needed which I ain't gonna do. ;)
Interesting, I got there & don't have a subscription...
Anyway, he had a bunch of deferments, as well as 2 (fairly uncommon) "critical occupational" type deferments - after he ran out of student ones - while he was working in the Nixon WH. Then the heat on that news got turned up, et voila'!, he got into the USMCR. He's just another purveyor of the "Rules for Thee, but not for Me" crowd. It's a bipartisan affliction.

bblhead672
09-25-2018, 07:40
Breaking News: Newest Kavanaugh Accusers Come Forward (https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/09/breaking-news-newest-kavanaugh-accusers.html)

Illustrate the absurdity by being absurd. :D

PSM
09-25-2018, 09:16
Interesting, I got there & don't have a subscription...

I think that they give you X number of free reads which I probably used up.

I knew about the deferments. I have no problem with that or with joining the reserves. It's claiming actual combat service that I have trouble with. He leveraged that for personal gain.

Badger52
09-25-2018, 10:10
I knew about the deferments. I have no problem with that or with joining the reserves. It's claiming actual combat service that I have trouble with. He leveraged that for personal gain.Completely agree; he knew exactly how the words were carefully parsed when he did it.

rsdengler
09-26-2018, 09:52
LOL..... "A third woman has come forward to accuse Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh, of sexual misconduct, according to a statement published by her lawyer Michael Avenatti"

Sorry, there is no way, no way you just remembered this or just came forward. I know exactly what I did years ago when I was 16; even with too much to drink; and with whom....stop the freakin nonsense you Vagina Hat wearing bags.....Gee.....;)

....#3...calling #4....Oh come on, what else are you going to come up with...Wait, I think Kavanaugh has been the one stealing my parking space at work dressed as a woman....What a shit show.....:munchin

Box
09-26-2018, 10:06
I would like to address the mysterious trend of "victims" coming out of the woodwork with stories that seem to illustrate a picture of willing participants of youthful chicanery that now want to paint their experiences in a color I like to refer to as a "dark shade of victim-hood"
I would like to address this trend in a haiku....

I am a victim
Blah blah blah blah lies lies lies
You’re a dirty whore

All joking aside, Kavanaugh may have even talked about 'Fight Club'

JimP
09-26-2018, 12:12
I hereby nominate Box as Poet Laureate to the interwebz.

SouthernDZ
09-26-2018, 13:38
As the 11th hour approaches he's now been elevated to "serial rapist"....

I guess this is the dem's scorched earth approach.

Badger52
09-26-2018, 13:46
I hereby nominate Box as Poet Laureate to the interwebz.2nd!

rubberneck
09-26-2018, 13:48
I have been hesitant to put to words thoughts I have been having the past two years but the behavior of the left has been so abhorrent, so vile, so fundamentally lacking respect for those who don't see the world as they do that I feel that it's was just a matter of time before the war of words becomes a real civil war.

Given their behavior towards the right, the seething anger and hatred combined with the desire to destroy anyone who sees the world differently I don't see how it's avoidable at this point. I hope I'm wrong as they are picking a fight that they aren't going to win and it will end very badly for them and the country.

Badger52
09-26-2018, 14:06
I have been hesitant to put to words thoughts I have been having the past two years but the behavior of the left has been so abhorrent, so vile, so fundamentally lacking respect for those who don't see the world as they do that I feel that it's was just a matter of time before the war of words becomes a real civil war.

Given their behavior towards the right, the seething anger and hatred combined with the desire to destroy anyone who sees the world differently I don't see how it's avoidable at this point. I hope I'm wrong as they are picking a fight that they aren't going to win and it will end very badly for them and the country.Just an observation. Many see this turn of events and one reaction will be to insure they vote Republican as a backstop of the left regaining control of both sides of the legislature. It is a "Lady & the Tiger" predicament. If one buys into that completely, one had better be satisfied that the model of governance they want is a continuation of top-down all-mighty Fed congress-kritters, far too many of which are beholden only to their bank-account constituency & the collegial allegiances of their fellow critters who perpetuate same. Contrasted with the possibility that they might actually represent your local interests or those of your state. So...

Surrender to that? Hell no. Run a 3rd party candidate? DOUBLE hell, no.* I think that until locals show up at their preferred rep's hometown gatherings to take their own reps to task, shame them, give them the visual of pitch-forks & torches - and not just be briefed on warmfuzzyshit where the critter does all the talking - they will continue to get the slow-roll of the Uniparty. Don't show up at a counter-Antifa meeting; they live for that shit. Go see, in person, your rep & berate the hell out of them. And go in some number greater than 1/2 dozen so someone can get the videos of them having their security eject you for asking "uncomforting" questions, as they cut it short & run for the back exit.

Failing that, I just hearken back to a "Happy Thought..." comment Peregrino had awhile back: "Damn I have alot of ammo!" :D

* Unless it's a bottom-up swell that would actually take at least a couple generations to blossom, which is the way 3rd parties have not done it since ever.

Old Dog New Trick
09-26-2018, 15:08
All these new “accusations” coming out in light of the (6) FBI background checks and a public life as a Federal Appellate Judge for 12-years and various other legal professions since Yale. Sixty seven classmates vouched for him and an equal number of female and male colleagues have said no one is more liberal towards females in the workplace than the Judge.

Either the rank and file of the FBI is inept (wait, don’t have to answer that), or all of these women were so ugly in their early years that they all dreamed of being gang-raped by the Varsity Football team! I say that because the pretty girls were either too happy singing “I’m a virgin, touched for the very first time...” or they were no longer virgins and had fu*ked the Varsity Football Team before graduation.

I really doubt my high school (Class of ‘80) in So. Cal., was any different than any other high school of the era. All sex, drugs and alcohol served in great quantities and many weekends completely forgotten or wish they were.

I sense the #MeToo movement will wish ‘Freshmen Christine Blasey’ had kept her infatuations with Brett Kavanaugh and her imaginations of playful flirty football players at a house party in 1982, never spoke a single word about being ‘jumped’ by a boy; if it even happened at all. She may single handily derail the entire movement and leave skepticism alive and well in legal circles for years.

Joker
09-26-2018, 15:40
....#3...calling #4....Oh come on, what else are you going to come up with...Wait, I think Kavanaugh has been the one stealing my parking space at work dressed as a woman....What a shit show.....:munchin

I sent your criminal complaint to Sen Diane Crimestien. :D

glebo
09-26-2018, 17:02
However, if ya look at it...

As much as their going after Kavanaugh, why not nominate Hillary C?? Do you think "they" would dig as deep as they are with Justice K??? However, if "they" did, she'd be a gonner...but, probably not :rolleyes:

Would be interesting to find out...albiet...very risky. But, the repubs could stop it?? I don't know, I'm not politically "savvy"

Just a crazy thought...(no, I'm not smoking anything) lol

Paslode
09-26-2018, 17:05
I sense the #MeToo movement will wish ‘Freshmen Christine Blasey’ had kept her infatuations with Brett Kavanaugh and her imaginations of playful flirty football players at a house party in 1982, never spoke a single word about being ‘jumped’ by a boy; if it even happened at all. She may single handily derail the entire movement and leave skepticism alive and well in legal circles for years.

I don't know about that, these chicks are suicidal Jihadi's without the suicide vest, taking one for the team and immortality through martyrdom. There are plenty more waiting for their call.

Penn
09-26-2018, 22:12
Even if Kavanaugh is seated on the SC, the battle may be won, but the war is over. The Democrats have proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the ability to think strategically, and act on it. They are a committed adversary, in direct opposition to personal liberty, the bedrock of our society, the US Constitution.

They planned for months, but mostly years, to oppose any nomination by a conservative to the SCOTUS. They had a layered offense, to be executed at appropriate junctions to reengage the fight, they have been relentless, and they have in place actors willing to take the close scrutiny of personal investigation, without blinking an eye. What does that tell you?

Think of the strategy progression of identity politics, another avenue of attack. Obama in one swipe, wiped out all the social gains of the civil rights movement, and the like minded interaction between black and white's, identity politics is directly related to BLM, the goal was to create division via tribalism. Tribalism always leads to division and civil war.

That said, a review of the recent pass the late 1966-75, we see the same actors pushing the buttons of social discord and political mistrust, for them the goal has not changed, America is unjust and must be remade in their likeness and image. What is the difference of Kerry in Iran undermining the war effort, Israel, and long term political outcomes, is nothing short of a Treasonous act, joining if you will =JF sitting on AA gun in Hanoi.

A US SENATOR (D) holds a unsubstantiated claim of abuse, which is precursory to the #metoo, which set the stage to rebuke and fire those who misused their position for personal gratification. Is part and parcel to the overall strategy of linking, weaponizing, and cascading new social norms to their advantage.
The most obvious example: white privilege.

How to counter this onslaught, is not to argue point for point, but rather, to revert to the founding documents. you are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

You have the right of FREE SPEECH.

That confrontation and commitment, before shooting them in the face.

rsdengler
09-27-2018, 08:39
I sent your criminal complaint to Sen Diane Crimestien. :D

:D

Does that make me #4, or #5 now? Thanks....now I'll be getting floods of emails and propaganda from the MeToo### Vagina Hat Wearing crowd; kind of like a bunch of Chiggers attached to your skin (really, I do have those nasty little bites -I blame Kavanaugh- from 4-wheeling this weekend-).....:p

cat in the hat
09-27-2018, 08:45
Wonder how the left will spin corey bookers admission of groping?
Pretty sure he ends up getting a (hypocritical ) pass.

cbtengr
09-27-2018, 08:58
Am watching Dr. Fords testimony, I had her and her motives all wrong, she is just a concerned citizen that hates to see the senate make a grievous error. And she may have PTSD.

TOMAHAWK9521
09-27-2018, 09:18
With all this commotion going on, my repressed memories of my time in the Ol' 92nd SFG(A) came back. I think it might have been when I was a door gunner sniper on a Chinook, or Kiowa, or maybe it was a Mohawk. Anyway, I can't remember if we were flying over the rice paddies of some jungle or mountainous desert oasis, but there was definitely some ground underneath us. And it might have been at night or during a really cloudy day, or my eyes were closed. That part may be a bit fuzzy. But there I was, slinging hot lead out of the window and across from me was my co-door gunner sniper, Bret Kavanaugh, and he was eating a live baby. Maybe it was a sandwich. Or it's possible he was sleeping and his head was resting against a pillow. The FBI needs to look into that.

BUT HE'S DEFINITELY A GUY WITH POSSIBLY BAD DIETARY HABITS!!!

Oh, and a witch.

Just saying.....

JimP
09-27-2018, 09:24
watching a bit of this absolute nutter talk - she can't conceal her glee to be testifying; this is all wonderful for her. I have no doubt she is a looney tune; ten seconds of watching her make up shit confirms it.

Box
09-27-2018, 09:33
I think there are politicians collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck that ENJOY turning the US Government into a shit show.

The only thing missing is for someone to throw a chair so Steve Wilko's can rush out and break up the fight.

Our country is being run by a cabal of booger eating, window licking, fart sniffing whackos.

Every kid that ever played doctor with the neighbor is now ineligible to participate in society - its all because of the patriarchy....

Old Dog New Trick
09-27-2018, 09:50
watching a bit of this absolute nutter talk - she can't conceal her glee to be testifying; this is all wonderful for her. I have no doubt she is a looney tune; ten seconds of watching her make up shit confirms it.

I noticed that in newspaper article (I think Daily Mail) - all three accusers have broad smiles.

echoes
09-27-2018, 09:51
And the Academy Award for bat-sh*t crazy goes to....

:rolleyes:

I am no law expert, but this just screams smear campaign.

Shame on this woman!

Holly

SouthernDZ
09-27-2018, 11:25
I can't help but agree with Blumenthal. The fact that she can remember so little about the incident is proof positive she's being truthful.

This is obviously something he learned during his tour in Nam....

Old Dog New Trick
09-27-2018, 11:38
And the Academy Award for bat-sh*t crazy goes to....

:rolleyes:

I am no law expert, but this just screams smear campaign.

Shame on this woman!

Holly

The GOPe and American public just got played by the Democrats from start to finish. This woman has been coached for months, is smart and has a doctorate in field that helps her suppress inconsistencies in her behavior.

The plan was hatched in 2012 against any Republican or conservatives running for office. Just add a name and pick the school, there are not that many.

echoes
09-27-2018, 12:24
The GOPe and American public just got played by the Democrats from start to finish. This woman has been coached for months, is smart and has a doctorate in field that helps her suppress inconsistencies in her behavior.

The plan was hatched in 2012 against any Republican or conservatives running for office. Just add a name and pick the school, there are not that many.

ODNT, Sir

Agree 100% with your assessment.

The truly sickening thing is the "cause" the demon-rats chose to play us with. And I'll just say it, she claims at 15 years old she was groped at a party after drinking beer. In 1982? Ridiculous for her to say she has PTSD from that? And even more ridiculous that a United States Senate hearing had to be called!

She is putting all Real victims in the trash can, and she knows it.

Sad state of our union, IMHO.:rolleyes::munchin

Holly

rsdengler
09-27-2018, 12:40
ODNT, Sir

And I'll just say it, she claims at 15 years old she was groped at a party after drinking beer. In 1982?
Holly

...She probably "groped" herself.....;)

Not everyone is a "victim" in these cases; especially when you are naive and play with fire at a ripe young horny age; you are going to get burned. We all know that, and have been there. But to play the victim at the cost of a smear campaign orchestrated by the Dems is shear lunacy. I feel sorry for "real victims" in this case because they have nowhere to turn, and are receiving bad advice from this trick pony drama. What we have been seeing for the past few weeks is a F'ing Freak Show and the ring masters are the Democraps so-called female contingency and the MeToo### crowd.

tom kelly
09-27-2018, 12:48
The Republican Senators appear weak & undecided, while the demo rats are together and united ,,,,Grassley SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN IN AT THE LAST MINUTE & AND LET THE DEMO RATS HI-JACK THE PROCEEDINGS. UNLESS JUDGE KAVANAUGH HITS A HOME RUN. THE demo rats will win the day and get their wish to delay this confirmation vote for the next 2 years.

bubba
09-27-2018, 13:50
If he isn’t confirmed, it won’t be for not calling the demon-rats out!

I have openly cheered at least a dozen times!:lifter

SouthernDZ
09-27-2018, 14:18
If he isn’t confirmed, it won’t be for not calling the demon-rats out!

I have openly cheered at least a dozen times!:lifter

Ditto; can't wait for him to hand Spartacus his ass......

cbtengr
09-27-2018, 14:20
He opened up strong and did not shrink from Feinstein who looked a bit taken aback by his replies to her.

Badger52
09-27-2018, 14:42
Durbin finally did what all Dems wanted to articulate. You are guilty & you must prove your innocence.

ETA: And Graham follows-up with some (for the Senate) dirty words & outrage.

abc_123
09-27-2018, 15:16
I don't see how he gets confirmed.

It will be ye another sad milestone on the path to our decent into 3rd world shithole status.

cbtengr
09-27-2018, 16:41
I don't see how he gets confirmed.

It will be ye another sad milestone on the path to our decent into 3rd world shithole status.

I hope that your wrong, this whole affair should have lit a fire under the asses of all the republican senators to support Kavanaugh whether they like Trump or not. It is an us against them.

Team Sergeant
09-27-2018, 16:45
I think it’s great to see the new era of “toxic femininity” and “yellow-bellied beta males” take hold. It’s good to know that the female gender is just as disgusting, vile and loathsome as their male counterparts.

Let the games continue.

(I’ll be fishing.) :munchin

abc_123
09-27-2018, 16:46
I hope that your wrong, this whole affair should have lit a fire under the asses of all the republican senators to support Kavanaugh whether they like Trump or not. It is an us against them.

Are all the Republican Senators "us"?

Every single American should be embarrassed. Our government is a shit show.

Paslode
09-27-2018, 16:48
What a sad commentary for the so-called leadership of this country.

Badger52
09-27-2018, 16:55
Our government is a shit show.Don't hold back, tell me you really feel.

Ret10Echo
09-27-2018, 17:18
I've reached a level of "I don't care" that is in its purest form. It's freakin' ZEN.

I hope the earth opens up under all of them.

cbtengr
09-27-2018, 17:32

Good point as I know they are not all an us, but please for a brief moment let it be the case.

Old Dog New Trick
09-27-2018, 17:54
My only real question at the end of the day after all this is...at what point does teenage dry humping, dirty dancing, or bone jumping and grinding clothes against clothes become anything more than an immature acts of wanted or unwanted contact between two youthful people?

When and at what point did it become ‘sexual assault’ or ‘rape’ or as stated attempted murder?

For political expediency in this era of left identity politics and the hatred of all things Trump, several lives have been permanently damaged and the partisans on both sides have dug a new national hole that will affect the future of our country.

Reminds me of the second grader who kissed a girl and subsequently got a three day home suspension. What happens now, lifetime of being a registered sex offender?

WarriorDiplomat
09-27-2018, 19:09
Well you got to admit Christina Blasey Ford put on a good act trying to sound like an innocent little girl with that fake childish voice....she can't remember specifics but she can remember her 64 different lovers? SHe doesn't know if her lawyers are being paid or just pro bono well of course she doesn't the democrats paid for this....along with her go fund me page https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford....I wonder he then is getting this $450,000+

doctom54
09-27-2018, 19:58

Yep.

mojaveman
09-27-2018, 20:28
What a sad commentary for the so-called leadership of this country.

Yep. Can't believe what I was watching today. We're experiencing a new level of political viciousness. The Empire is falling. :(

abc_123
09-27-2018, 20:34
Yep. Can't believe what I was watching today. We're experiencing a new level of political viciousness. The Empire is falling. :(

Empire?

Republic.

Once the republic falls far enough... then Empire becomes attractive.

SF_BHT
09-27-2018, 21:50
Hell some of those third world countries are looking better after today.

At least they are up front with their corruption....:rolleyes:

PSM
09-27-2018, 21:55
At least they are up front with their corruption....:rolleyes:

Ours where pretty up front today. Tick, Tick, Tick.

WarriorDiplomat
09-27-2018, 22:17
Clarence Thomas anyone remember his roasting by the Dems with Anita Hill

PSM
09-27-2018, 22:28
Clarence Thomas anyone remember his roasting by the Dems with Anita Hill

Yep. And I remember Bork, also. Thomas and Kavanaugh can now play tennis doubles against DiFi and Ginsburg.

JimP
09-28-2018, 05:57
In my simple opinion, we have all been wondering when the next civil war will arrive..... NEWS FLASH: It is underway. We are actively under assault in this country by the totalitarians. I work with some pretty intelligent people and ALL of them (at least in this office) poo-poo'd Kavanugh and literally believe everything that nutter with three names said. No evidence...no corroboration...plenty of counter-evidence; exculpatory evidence and outright denials, and they say it is all "made up."

These are all military/civilian folks who are required to be brain-wash....; er, "trained" every quarter in SHARP. They have been so well trained that they now truly believe that if a women claims she was assaulted, then she was assaulted...period....end of discussion. Don't look at the evidence, push that thieving, bigoted, sexually-assaulting, pederast to trial. If he is acquitted, that means the system is flawed and we need to crank down even harder...more Sexual Assault Victim Coordinators; more special victim's prosecutors; more of everything so long as we push to more convictions.

I am rapidly becoming sickened by what I am witnessing. it is getting dangerously close to "time to feed the hogs."

Badger52
09-28-2018, 06:35
I am rapidly becoming sickened by what I am witnessing. it is getting dangerously close to "time to feed the hogs."Whistle Stop Cafe; it's time for a renderin'. Then serve it in the Senate cafeteria.

rsdengler
09-28-2018, 07:38
I've reached a level of "I don't care" that is in its purest form. It's freakin' ZEN.

I hope the earth opens up under all of them.

Sweet :cool: I totally agree, watching some of that hearing made me want to puke ....After the Earth opens up to swollen the whole lot; I'll be right there to bulldoze it over.....:D

bblhead672
09-28-2018, 09:01
In my simple opinion, we have all been wondering when the next civil war will arrive..... NEWS FLASH: It is underway. We are actively under assault in this country by the totalitarians. I work with some pretty intelligent people and ALL of them (at least in this office) poo-poo'd Kavanugh and literally believe everything that nutter with three names said. No evidence...no corroboration...plenty of counter-evidence; exculpatory evidence and outright denials, and they say it is all "made up."

These are all military/civilian folks who are required to be brain-wash....; er, "trained" every quarter in SHARP. They have been so well trained that they now truly believe that if a women claims she was assaulted, then she was assaulted...period....end of discussion. Don't look at the evidence, push that thieving, bigoted, sexually-assaulting, pederast to trial. If he is acquitted, that means the system is flawed and we need to crank down even harder...more Sexual Assault Victim Coordinators; more special victim's prosecutors; more of everything so long as we push to more convictions.

I am rapidly becoming sickened by what I am witnessing. it is getting dangerously close to "time to feed the hogs."

Yeah, its been underway for awhile...just getting closer to it going hot.

So sad that the leftists are hell bent on bloodshed rather than backing off.

PSM
09-28-2018, 09:46
In my simple opinion, we have all been wondering when the next civil war will arrive..... NEWS FLASH: It is underway.

The Democrats started the First American Civil War and now the Second American Civil War is on them as well.

Pete
09-28-2018, 14:23
Aaaaannnnnddddd - it's delayed a week.

rubberneck
09-28-2018, 14:32

Politics as usual.:rolleyes: The FBI "investigation" isn't going to do anything but produce the same statements by the same people. Frankly I'm glad that turd burglar Flake is retiring.

CSB
09-28-2018, 15:13
Bork. Now that is a name I have not heard in a while.

Converted into a verb, as "to be Borked."

Bork transitive verb

\ ˈbȯrk

\ variants: or bork

Borked or borked; Borking or borking; Borks or borks

Definition of Bork
US politics, slang

To attack or defeat (a nominee or candidate for public office) unfairly through an organized campaign of harsh public criticism or vilification.
In 1987, conservative judge Robert Bork endured such virulent criticism … that to this day, a nominee sidelined by activists is said to have been “borked.”

—Claire Suddath, Time, 18 May 2009

Thus, with Bush determined to name an anti-abortion conservative, any nominee may end up Borked.

—Rowland Evans and Robert Novak, Washington Post, 1 July 1991

abc_123
09-28-2018, 18:16
Politics as usual.:rolleyes: The FBI "investigation" isn't going to do anything but produce the same statements by the same people. Frankly I'm glad that turd burglar Flake is retiring.

It gives another week to find more Democrat jihadis to make more allegations.

Badger52
09-28-2018, 19:17
It gives another week to find more Democrat jihadis to make more allegations.The Blue Light Special that will keep on giving.

Now, all you beer-drinkin' rapists be sure you can still tell a Bork from an Orc.

Old Dog New Trick
09-28-2018, 19:30
The FBI investigation will first have to give immunity to all those testifying against Judge Kavanuagh while simultaneously agreeing to find anyone with exculpatory evidence to be found lying to the FBI and later charged with obstructing justice.

Badger52
09-28-2018, 20:29
The FBI investigation will first have to give immunity to all those testifying against Judge Kavanuagh while simultaneously agreeing to find anyone with exculpatory evidence to be found lying to the FBI and later charged with obstructing justice.I thought that was SOP...?

WarriorDiplomat
09-28-2018, 21:35
The Blue Light Special that will keep on giving.

Now, all you beer-drinkin' rapists be sure you can still tell a Bork from an Orc.

Oh hell I just drank some beer......but it was with my wife...oh god should I turn myself in just in case

Is Bork like Mork from Ork?

tom kelly
09-29-2018, 05:40
They need to be given a lesson in REALITY....TIME for Men to Give Back to Those "One Eyed Jacks" some hard core payback.....SHOUT THEM DOWN & SHUT THEM UP. tom kelly

lindy
09-29-2018, 06:19
Oh hell I just drank some beer......but it was with my wife...oh god should I turn myself in just in case

I just dialed the FBI’s emergency sexual predator response hotline (1-800-KAVANAUGH) but I was immediately connected to the DNC’s donation center.

hardcorps
09-29-2018, 14:27
I hope Weinstein comes out of the closet with his denials and says publicly - every single one of those women who accused me of sexually assaulting them propositioned me with sex to get a part in my movies. Look at me, I’m a fat ugly man with lots of money and a production company making the very best movies in Hollywood. In no way did I ever need to “force myself” onto these young starlets!

I have actually worked in this Hollywood entertainment industry for over 30 years now. The rumors about Weinstein, Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson and a few others had been swirling around for years. Yes, these scumbags did indeed "force" their way onto their unwilling victims, make no mistake. Don't blame the women, or the boys.

I am not speaking from articles I read in The National Enquirer, or People Magazine, or watched on TMZ. I actually had a lunch meeting with Weinstein a number of years ago, when he was interested in producing one of my scripts. I have a few close friends who have produced and/or directed movies for him. I wrote a script for Motown years ago, and knew people who were personally acquainted with Michael Jackson. That's how I first heard the stories about Harvey and Michael, from people who actually knew them personally. This is not "Fake News," folks.

Weinstein and Cosby were brought to trial, evidence was presented, and both these scumbags are currently serving time in prison for their crimes. Make no mistake, these were crimes. What's exceedingly sad lately is that Bret Kavanaugh is unfairly getting lumped in with these sexual predators, for one incident that may or may not have occurred during his high school years, way back in the 1980's. But just because we're feeling sympathy for Judge Kavanaugh's unfair treatment, that doesn't mean we should give a pass or turn a blind eye to the real predators, like Weinstein and Cosby and others of their ilk.

WarriorDiplomat
09-29-2018, 15:04
ThanksI have actually worked in this Hollywood entertainment industry for over 30 years now. The rumors about Weinstein, Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson and a few others had been swirling around for years. Yes, these scumbags did indeed "force" their way onto their unwilling victims, make no mistake. Don't blame the women, or the boys.

I am not speaking from articles I read in The National Enquirer, or People Magazine, or watched on TMZ. I actually had a lunch meeting with Weinstein a number of years ago, when he was interested in producing one of my scripts. I have a few close friends who have produced and/or directed movies for him. I wrote a script for Motown years ago, and knew people who were personally acquainted with Michael Jackson. That's how I first heard the stories about Harvey and Michael, from people who actually knew them personally. This is not "Fake News," folks.

Weinstein and Cosby were brought to trial, evidence was presented, and both these scumbags are currently serving time in prison for their crimes. Make no mistake, these were crimes. What's exceedingly sad lately is that Bret Kavanaugh is unfairly getting lumped in with these sexual predators, for one incident that may or may not have occurred during his high school years, way back in the 1980's. But just because we're feeling sympathy for Judge Kavanaugh's unfair treatment, that doesn't mean we should give a pass or turn a blind eye to the real predators, like Weinstein and Cosby and others of their ilk.

I can't speak about the rapist and pedophiles but Weinstein "victims" can not be called victims if they agreed to exchange sex on the casting couch for money and fame....the woman who agreed to the exchange of sex for a job should be hammered they could have kept their integrity and said no thanks and sought out other jobs but instead they willingly participated....

Woman using sex and sexuality is nothing new and their is a reason they do it so who is exploiting who? Spy agencies use this honeypotting as do corporates and of course hollywood magazines etc....men the world over as well as women have been seduced by their own ambitions and desires...rape is another animal.

The fact that women would not come forward until the left and the fallen Messiah BHO started the SJW movement and politicized the male female dynamic should make one question the morality of the woman who CHOSE to interview with Weinstein and kept quiet until their was a political agenda that could use the situation....not one of the immoral FAG did this for the betterment of women or society...or they would have come forward earlier to protect would be victims...they could care less in their make believe pretend world

Old Dog New Trick
09-29-2018, 19:49
I have actually worked in this Hollywood entertainment industry for over 30 years now. The rumors about Weinstein, Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson and a few others had been swirling around for years. Yes, these scumbags did indeed "force" their way onto their unwilling victims, make no mistake. Don't blame the women, or the boys.

Where there is rumor (smoke) there is often truth (fire) why would someone walk into that fire (a one on one meeting) knowing they will probably, most likely, get burned? These 'actors' are not "victims" they knowingly or unwittingly subjected themselves to situations knowing they could get assaulted, raped, or coerced into performing an act or submission and then being told if you speak of this I will destroy you.

I don't know what happened at a house party in 1982 between two or more very rich kids. I doubt they remember what happened! I do know what our "American Culture" was at the time, much of it made by and reinforced by Hollywood.

I feel sorry for Dr. Ford, I really do. I 'believe' that she believes something really did happen to her at a high school house party when she was 15 years old but, as above she placed herself there, knowing what could happen. Was it Brett Kavanaugh? I don't know, he said it wasn't him and a majority of people who knew him at the time say it wasn't him. The 'alleged' eyewitness in the room according to Dr. Ford says, it did not happen. This isn't "he said, she said" this is she said and he, he, and her said I don't remember anything like that happening to her!

What I saw this past week was a public lynching of a public servant who has dutifully served the American people for most of his life. (It sounds like his younger years as a jock and privileged a$$hole may have been less than stellar but a rapist or sexual assaulter...NO! - again see my statement about American Culture at the time. Watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High, All the Right Moves, Caddy Shack, Animal House, The Blues Brothers, or any host on SNL skits and other Hollywood media TV Shows of the time. Sex, drugs and rock and roll baby! There was a lot of high school drinking and underage sex going on, apparently more so in private Catholic schools.)

I am (or used to be) a subject matter expert in unconventional warfare. I have alluded to this being a long term Democratic plan, not to destroy Judge Kavanaugh by name but anyone the Dems have chosen to wage war against at any time in the future - pick any private school and or around Maryland/D.C. in the 1980s (President Reagan's reign) or after, and a willing activist to smear someone now or at a later date. I'm not a conspiracy nut but, all this mumbo-jumbo started according to her in 2012 and 2012 was a contentious time in American politics. Dr. Ford may have been manipulated willingly or unwillingly because of her profession or that of the therapist. Maybe she was physically assaulted (although what happened to her in my mind does not rise to sex assault and certainly not attempted rape or attempted murder as this has risen to.)

She has been played or she is an active participant for life. Her profession and life choices give credence to her desire to activate at the right time in life and absolutely believe what she says is the truth. Because in her mind it did happen and she believes it was - (name) fill in the blank. Dr. Ford will be able to go on with her life in Palo Alto or wherever she wants to settle and go back to raising her family. She will become a famous doctor and sought after by academia after this. If not now confirmed to the SCOTUS, Judge Kavanaugh may not work in his chosen profession again, coach his daughter's basketball team or give legal advice to any entity. He has been smeared beyond repair by this for the rest of his life no matter what the outcome is.

All the accusers have left themselves a legal out, this is not by accident. Their own admission that "I think" it was so and so gives them all a legal loophole to void prosecution. Dr. Ford can ultimately say I was confused must have been a false memory.

I'm sorry, this is all just an elaborate character assassination of a good man that will change the Supreme Court for many years to come. Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey Micheal Jackson or Bill Cosby and all their enablers in Hollywood are just sick people who prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Badger52
09-29-2018, 21:08
I am (or used to be) a subject matter expert in unconventional warfare. I have alluded to this being a long term Democratic plan, not to destroy Judge Kavanaugh by name but anyone the Dems have chosen to wage war against at any time in the future - pick any private school and or around Maryland/D.C. in the 1980s (President Reagan's reign) or after, and a willing activist to smear someone now or at a later date.X-ring. Believe me, they have people whose "MOS" is to ferret out such individuals & bank them, just as an intel agency would look for vulnerabilties in a prospective useful idiot. Consider it the "Future Opns" cell of their S3 shop.

PSM
09-29-2018, 22:32

I worked there, too, in the mid-70s. The girlfriend that I had in AZ that moved there with me loved to work temp jobs in order to network. She worked a couple of weeks for RCA Records. There was one girl there who visited several offices quite often but didn't seem to have any other real duties. My girlfriend asked her what her job was. She answered, "Blow jobs mostly, but whatever else they want, too."

My wife's boyfriend before me wrote several popular movies, one that is often quoted on this site and in everyday conversation. He made his connections by selling Quaaludes to "Hollywood" celebrities and executives. They wanted them because the girls wanted them! I saw it and I know it to be a fact. Now those women are old and unattractive and want to cash in on the PoundMeToo craze.

And I have one more tidbit from that time that I'm holding for the proper thread.

hardcorps
09-30-2018, 00:06
Where there is rumor (smoke) there is often truth (fire) why would someone walk into that fire (a one on one meeting) knowing they will probably, most likely, get burned? These 'actors' are not "victims" they knowingly or unwittingly subjected themselves to situations knowing they could get assaulted, raped, or coerced into performing an act or submission and then being told if you speak of this I will destroy you.

Haven't most of us on this forum faced similar choices? If you put on a uniform and willingly, voluntarily, go as a soldier to an active war zone, the odds are quite good that you may be killed, or maimed, or come back home missing an arm or a leg, or be so psychically damaged that you end up taking your own life. Trust me, it's not nearly that dire in the entertainment business, but in both cases we do what we do because it's what we love to do. It's a calling, and it can become an obsession. I believe the British Special Forces have a motto: "Who Dares Wins." If you don't take the dare, if you won't "walk into that fire," then for sure you won't win.

You've heard folks say that you've gotta be a little crazy to volunteer for Special Forces, or to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, or to return for a second tour in Vietnam or Afghanistan. You've probably said it yourselves. It's pretty much the same in Hollywood. You've gotta be at least a little bit nuts to try to make it as an actor in Hollywood, or even as a writer or a director.

Despite the odds, there are people who return from war zones with their minds and bodies intact. And there are people who make it in show business without allowing themselves to be exploited or demeaned or subjected to predatory behavior, who make it without selling their souls to the devil. I've seen it happen.

Flagg
09-30-2018, 01:28
Haven't most of us on this forum faced similar choices? If you put on a uniform and willingly, voluntarily, go as a soldier to an active war zone, the odds are quite good that you may be killed, or maimed, or come back home missing an arm or a leg, or be so psychically damaged that you end up taking your own life. Trust me, it's not nearly that dire in the entertainment business, but in both cases we do what we do because it's what we love to do. It's a calling, and it can become an obsession. I believe the British Special Forces have a motto: "Who Dares Wins." If you don't take the dare, if you won't "walk into that fire," then for sure you won't win.

You've heard folks say that you've gotta be a little crazy to volunteer for Special Forces, or to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, or to return for a second tour in Vietnam or Afghanistan. You've probably said it yourselves. It's pretty much the same in Hollywood. You've gotta be at least a little bit nuts to try to make it as an actor in Hollywood, or even as a writer or a director.

Despite the odds, there are people who return from war zones with their minds and bodies intact. And there are people who make it in show business without allowing themselves to be exploited or demeaned or subjected to predatory behavior, who make it without selling their souls to the devil. I've seen it happen.

War zones...definitely.

Hollywood....I will certainly take your word for it...

Although, from an outsider’s viewpoint it would appear conservatives have to stay under the radar like a gay entertainer would have had to in the 50’s. That’s certainly what it feels like in tech.

Politics......

frostfire
09-30-2018, 05:01

Full blown ritual defamation. Still, hard to blame Flake for wanting to improve the optics or at least prevent a poor one ala 2000 election SCOTUS decision
https://thefederalist.com/2018/09/28/senates-ritual-defamation-brett-kavanaugh-threatens-every-american

It was sickening hard to watch that jerry springer hearing
https://thefederalist.com/2018/09/28/didnt-watch-awful-pointless-ford-kavanaugh-hearing/
https://thefederalist.com/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-hearings-reason-versus-emotion/

rsdengler
09-30-2018, 05:21
It is a "Jerry Springer" show.....the GoFundMe Page for the good doctor is up to 700K....I saw some photos of her during the "show", and she was smiling, laughing, and jovial. Now that's not cool.

Like ODNT said; if something really happened to her during one of those parties, then yes it would be devastating to a 15 year old. But don't put yourself in that situation-drinking, overly sexual young guys and girls......learn not to be a victim; and learn to defend yourself. Always go for the Balls, kick or twist for dear life.....:D

Pete
09-30-2018, 06:09
You would think that someone that suffered an event so terrible as to give them PTSD would remember every little, single, tiny detail of it.

I don't have it but have been told that people with PTSD get triggered and remember that event in great detail.

Old Dog New Trick
09-30-2018, 09:47
You would think that someone that suffered an event so terrible as to give them PTSD would remember every little, single, tiny detail of it.

I don't have it but have been told that people with PTSD get triggered and remember that event in great detail.

She said “PTSD Like” symptoms, coming from a person with a PhD in psychology who spent years obsessing over this to the point that it slowed her social development and forced her to move to California and become a surfer.

PTSD ‘Like’ = Almost raped at a drunken house party in high school!

I remember with great clarity and detail every significant event in my life from my parents divorce at five, to each of my girlfriends and most fights I had through grade school and beyond. As a teenager I remember every encounter I’ve ever had with the police - either running from them or getting caught. I remember each regrettable alcohol fueled event of my youth - even the commode hugging ones! I remember every automobile or motorcycle crash I’ve had, and every major injury I’ve sustained requiring medical attention. I remember best the things I’d like to forget the most!

The greatest detail of events in my life seem to involve the near death events of myself, the death of others, either close friends and family to me or strangers witnessed by me. As a soldier and a medical professional I tend to ignor and dismiss all the other death that’s been around me and there has been a lot. I just have no interest to remember the things I’d like to forget. (Does that give me PTSD? No! I’m not “triggered” by any of it - although taking part in autopsies of old people still triggers an urge to throw up or regret spreading mayonnaise on a sandwich. Also, working in gynecology tends to make one extremely suspect of pussy and keeping the lights on before sex!)

If what Dr. Ford says became of her life after this “life altering experience” she would have written it down somewhere and kept it, dwelling on it until every detail was ingrained in her mind. Not just 100% of ‘who’ but 100% of the hours leading up to and the hours “sequelae” (see what I did there?) as a result of the event.

There is a chemical-biological process (noradrenaline release) to cause temporary or permanent amnesia during a catastrophic life event so that you can’t recall the moment of impact/stress but forgetting everything before and after is not a cognitive response of fight or flight. Maybe that happens in the hippocampus but more likely the amygdalae (hippocampus sounds so much more cool in front of the camera though.) The problem with Dr. Ford’s memory problems are that she filled in the missing parts long after the event because the event at the time wasn’t remarkable. That’s probably what happened in 2012 by the therapist. It also happens to “eye witnesses” those involved in a traumatic experience. If they are allowed to read or hear other statements or recollections they can become their own thoughts and memories even though they didn’t see or witness it. The other problem is conflating two or more similar events and mixing up the facts.

As I have said, something happened to her at a party but without some ‘facts’ to support her accusations, why bring this up now? What is the motivation, intention and why the anonymity if she wanted to speak out back in July. Why did she go the route she did if she wanted to be taken seriously? It doesn’t make sense unless it is a hit piece and then it makes perfect sense.

Badger52
09-30-2018, 10:23
@ODNT I agree. I've had similar events in my life as probably have most folks (likely not in terms of quantity) but they are crystal clear, and the clarity goes back to at least kindergarten. The Mrs. and I ponder at our ages now as to what we grabbed yesterday for a quick lunch but that we can remember starkly events - some seemingly trivial - of things many many decades ago. (And I guarantee you that I can remember EVERY interaction with the fairer sex of any significance since, like, ever.)

I'm curious that no one in who she confided, especially a therapist, would've encouraged her to "keep a journal" - it is quite a big deal in some circles it seems. :confused:

I wonder if WaPo and their ilk keep caller ID records on their anonymous tip lines. Just spitballin' here.

Reporter: "Have you heard anything about a high-school attempted rape by Judge Kavanaugh at a party?"
DiFi Staffer: "Eh, we heard something like that but I can't comment."
Reporter: "Thanks." (now I gotta get back to the office & ferret out that number that called our tip line and start hounding them.)

Possible? Maybe. But she allegedly started getting hounded by multiple members of the press. Her info was dumped to the "pool" of useful idiots on speed-dial by a machine already in place, by people who are practiced at the art and have "dumpees" over for lunch.

Old Dog New Trick
09-30-2018, 10:48
My wife of twenty years remembers every word of disparagement I’ve uttered, even in my sleep! Can’t seem to recall the words of appreciation but we have kept up the appearances. :D

tonyz
09-30-2018, 12:19
My wife of twenty years remembers every word of disparagement I’ve uttered, even in my sleep! Can’t seem to recall the words of appreciation but we have kept up the appearances. :D

Seems every wife has that superpower. :D

JJ_BPK
09-30-2018, 14:33
well of course she doesn't the democrats paid for this....along with her go fund me page https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford....I wonder he then is getting this $450,000+

Last I looked there is over 700K in several GFM accounts :mad::mad::mad:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford 528,475
https://www.gofundme.com/women-support-christine-blasey-ford 55,531
https://www.gofundme.com/honor-dr-blasey-as-an-educator 23,860
https://www.gofundme.com/webelievedrblaseyford 37,649
https://www.gofundme.com/to-cover-dr-fords-security-costs 209,987

tonyz
09-30-2018, 17:38
Just some general observations - in addition to Ford not knowing the date, time, address, how she got there, how she got home, etc., how did Kavanaugh also pick the two or three women in the whole world to assault...that he KNEW would not remember details or tell anyone for DECADES? Or did they all suffer from repressed memories? Again, that would be one hell of a coincidence.

These handful of women (who each waited >30 years to tell their story) want us to believe that Kavanaugh had one incredibly wild year...including gang rape...and then nothing? Monsters don’t typically work like that.

Something happened to these women...but it appears extremely unlikely it was Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh’s subsequent interactions with hundreds if not thousands of other women, while dating, at work, at school, in court...for nearly 40 years does not appear to reconcile with any of the current allegations.

Hand
10-01-2018, 08:38
Meanwhile the liberals are looking at this hearing and seeing this

Old Dog New Trick
10-01-2018, 09:04
Just some general observations -

These handful of women (who each waited >30 years to tell their story) want us to believe that Kavanaugh had one incredibly wild year...including gang rape...and then nothing? Monsters don’t typically work like that.

I say we ban the senior year of high school and the freshmen year of college. Just think of the number of rapes, hazing deaths, and drunk and disorderly conduct by minors the police would no longer have to investigate. More time for coffee and donuts. Yeah!

tonyz
10-01-2018, 09:59
I say we ban the senior year of high school and the freshmen year of college. Just think of the number of rapes, hazing deaths, and drunk and disorderly conduct by minors the police would no longer have to investigate. More time for coffee and donuts. Yeah!

Yeah, banning that short period of life sure would minimize some piss poor decisions made by so many young people.

Moereover, the younger folks, male and female alike, with all the Facebook and cell phone video, tweets, Instagram, etc., etc., will be in for an interesting experience when their time comes for nomination to high office.

Just wait until they release all online activity (from grade school through high school or college) for such future nominees...they release phone records of every location you have been in for the past 30 years...and then a team of “experts” whom you have never met...create a current profile of you - based on the data they deem relevant.

Then, come your complete medical records...all medications prescribed...a psyche profile...some girl or guy you did not get along with swears you were “aggressive” “sexually promiscuous” and an all around “drunk.” Or worse.

Then, notwithstanding your 40 years of success...after decades in office an ancient Corey Booker and Kamala Harrris get to (mis)-characterize your entire life in public...

Sounds like fun.

Old Dog New Trick
10-01-2018, 11:52
It’s all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out! :D

I’m glad I’m old but my son will have that to live with. Hopefully I will be able to steer him clear of social media’s viper pit.

tonyz
10-01-2018, 13:45
It’s all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out! :D

I’m glad I’m old but my son will have that to live with. Hopefully I will be able to steer him clear of social media’s viper pit.

Indeed, it is the rare young person who looks 30 years down the road...

Additionally, in order to minimize the weaponization of the mass surveillance state (think Siri, Alexa, Yo Google etc., etc.,)
- we MUST have political leaders, law enforcement leaders and judges who exhibit and value (among other things) integrity, honesty, fairness, common sense and compassion.

For many young folks today, their privacy, their careers and to some extent their very reputations, are substantially in the hands of lots of folks with an agenda...

Airbornelawyer
10-01-2018, 13:52
Just some general observations - in addition to Ford not knowing the date, time, address, how she got there, how she got home, etc., how did Kavanaugh also pick the two or three women in the whole world to assault...that he KNEW would not remember details or tell anyone for DECADES? Or did they all suffer from repressed memories? Again, that would be one hell of a coincidence.Maybe he's a wizard and he obliviated them. I heard about that happening before, but that may have been in a Harry Potter fanfic. Still, there's about as much evidence for that as there are for the allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

And speaking of social media, I still find it curious that one of Blasey Ford's first actions was scrubbing her social media accounts.

tonyz
10-01-2018, 14:41
And speaking of social media, I still find it curious that one of Blasey Ford's first actions was scrubbing her social media accounts.

Agreed. This line of attack has been some time in the making at least over the past summer.

The democrats - and the democrats alone - had the ability to make Ford’s accusation lack the stench of a political ambush.

DiFi, upon receipt in July, of such an obviously politically hot potato as Ford’s letter, should have immediately submitted said letter to Chairman Grassley with copy to FBI with concurrent request for an FBI/Senate investigation while protecting the “whistleblower’s” confidentiality. Confidential investigations are done all the time.

The fact that the democrats did not do so - while simultaneously scrubbing her social media - lining up democrat activist legal counsel, etc., etc., smacks of a political agenda and undermines any crediblity associated with complaining over delay. Come on.

Prediction...next attack will be a full court press on his drinking.

PedOncoDoc
10-01-2018, 14:56
Agreed. This line of attack has been some time in the making at least over the past summer.

The democrats - and the democrats alone - had the ability to make Ford’s accusation lack the stench of a political ambush.

DiFi, upon receipt in July, of such an obviously politically hot potato as Ford’s letter, should have immediately submitted said letter to Chairman Grassley with copy to FBI with concurrent request for an FBI/Senate investigation while protecting the “whistleblower’s” confidentiality. Confidential investigations are done all the time.

The fact that the democrats did not do so - while simultaneously scrubbing her social media - lining up democrat activist legal counsel, etc., etc., smacks of a political agenda and undermines any crediblity associated with complaining over delay. Come on.

Prediction already is coming under scrutiny - several articles can be found with a quick google search, including ones from today from a Yale classmate claiming Kavanaugh lied under oath about his drinking while a student there.

Old Dog New Trick
10-01-2018, 15:13
The Democrats have learned much from the Russia/Muller investigation. For every new can opened a new set of worms crawl out.

Paslode
10-01-2018, 15:30

Most likely, however many in DC are drunkards so it would be difficult for me to take seriously. Ted Kennedy and John Boehner come to mind as heavy drinkers, my step dad actually witnessed a drunk Teddy crawl his way to a bar in DC and demand another drink. Pat Leahy sounded inebriated during the Christine Ford show last week. Nancy Pelosi is always slurring her words.

Prediction already is coming under scrutiny - several articles can be found with a quick google search, including ones from today from a Yale classmate claiming Kavanaugh lied under oath about his drinking while a student there.

It's not really a lie, merely a difference of opinion. The only way it becomes a lie is if there is documented evidence to the contrary.

tonyz
10-01-2018, 15:54
Most likely, however many in DC are drunkards so it would be difficult for me to take seriously. Ted Kennedy and John Boehner come to mind as heavy drinkers, my step dad actually witnessed a drunk Teddy crawl his way to a bar in DC and demand another drink. Pat Leahy sounded inebriated during the Christine Ford show last week. Nancy Pelosi is always slurring her words.

It's not really a lie, merely a difference of opinion. The only way it becomes a lie is if there is documented evidence to the contrary.

Concur.

But, the drunken democrats are shameless hypocrites - that most likely won’t stop ‘em from raising the issue to both run the clock and stretch political will.

Who knows the next senator to get weak in the knees?

The margin for error is razor thin on this one.

Lol, the party of Teddy Kennedy and Billy Klinton pointing fingers about booze and sex...how rich.

Paslode
10-01-2018, 16:35
Concur.

But, the drunken democrats are shameless hypocrites - that most likely won’t stop ‘em from raising the issue to both run the clock and stretch political will.

Who knows the next senator to get weak in the knees?

The margin for error is razor thin on this one.

Lol, the party of Teddy Kennedy and Billy Klinton pointing fingers about booze and sex...how rich.

McTurtle has announced a vote this week. Mad Max is demanding info. Hirono says the FBI needs to investigate Kav's drinking habits. It's a big clown car carrying both parties to the kabuki theater.

The soap box and the ballot box are failing.....

tonyz
10-01-2018, 16:53
...it’s a limo...not a clown car...a big ass clown limousine.

With a wet bar.

Paslode
10-01-2018, 17:47

With a wet bar.

5 Star service at the expense of the tax payer ;)

WarriorDiplomat
10-01-2018, 21:22
Well one things for sure this hearing is doing yet more damage to the Democrats...as transparent as Ford's body language and poor little girl acting is

The blessing of social media is it shows how the left has embraced crazy crazier than reasonable Dems can understand curse is it allows the left to smear good people after all the ends justifies the means. This is what we want CNN ratings being crushed the credibility is near gone amongst reasonable Dems.....I think we are gaining more Dems crossing over than they are of us

rsdengler
10-02-2018, 04:46

With a wet bar.

I can't stand Clowns.....LOL....:D

abc_123
10-02-2018, 07:06
We need Justice Thomas to see this shit show and put country first and retire, thus allowing POTUS to appoint another, younger justice in his place.

Regardless of how we get there, his next appointment would be a woman.

I actually thought that he would pick a woman instead of Kavanaugh. Maybe he anticipated that the Dims would go totally off the reservation in their opposition, and figured that if Kavanaugh doesn't survive the incoming fire, he could follow up with a woman and have a better chance of winning with her.

PSM
10-02-2018, 10:08
I actually thought that he would pick a woman instead of Kavanaugh.

I think that this was his deal with Kennedy, Kavanaugh was his clerk. But, I was hoping that Kennedy would come foreword and represent Brett at the post-hearing interrogation. That would have been a game changer.

Badger52
10-02-2018, 11:24
I think that this was his deal with Kennedy, Kavanaugh was his clerk. But, I was hoping that Kennedy would come foreword and represent Brett at the post-hearing interrogation. That would have been a game changer.Aside from the entirely inappropriate ex camera remarks by Vader-Ginsburg in her time, the commies would've suddenly remembered that this would be akin to a monarch or papist picking their successor, Quelle Horreur! :eek:

rsdengler
10-05-2018, 07:34
"Celebrities arrested at Thursday’s #CancelKavanaugh protest "....Amy Schumer was detained by police along with other useless "entertainers". I really hope that the police facility had a separate pig cage just to fit her in.....Amy Schumer.....I think you don't have to worry about being "sexually assaulted" at parties, or anywhere else for that matter.....it's like bonking the Pillsbury Dough Boy......:munchin

Tell me, why didn't they ever protest about Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Al Franken, John Conyers Jr., or even Bill Cosby? Because they only have one view, and that is as Leftist Brainwashed Idiots who despise anything Right of Center. Let's face it, today these women in the MeToo### movement consider men who stare, say "hello sweetheart", who open doors, who cat whistle, or wink as sexual predators who are after only one thing. If you want to wear the strap on as well as the vagina costume as a female; than maybe you ought to re class yourself as an invented hermaphrodite and live a bitter, miserable existence. :D

Box
10-05-2018, 08:19
ell me, why didn't they ever protest about Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Al Franken, John Conyers Jr., or even Bill Cosby?

They protest -they just dont get around to marching until someone on the right can be blamed for it.

bblhead672
10-05-2018, 10:28
They protest -they just dont get around to marching until someone on the right can be blamed for it.

Or someone on the left opens up the money spigot.

Box
10-05-2018, 13:39
It is only my observation - but I think Flake is just an example of failed delusions. He is like the popular jock that peaked in high school. I’d never heard of him before he decided to bow out his chest against the POTUS. Jumping on the never-Trump bandwagon seemed like more of him following the crowd than a sincere display of some grand ideological conflict of truth justice and midnight basketball.

Let me set the stage for you folks:
Les Grossman is talking to the newly minted senator from Arizona, Jeff Flake…..

Les Grossman: The universe is talking to us right now Jeff. You just gotta listen. You see my boi- this is the good part – this is when being a senator starts being fun.
Jeff Flake: Uhmmm - ok
Les Grossman: Ask, and you shall receive.
Jeff Flake: All right – what do I gotta do?
Les Grossman: You play ball, Jeff and you’ll be a star. I know you want the goodies don’t you Jeffy-Boi
Jeff Flake: Uhmmm – yes I want the goodies - I want to be a famous juggernaut in the US Senate – I want everyone to know who I am !!
Les Grossman: Welcome to the goodie room my boi – you just gotta play ball. Are you payin' attention? 'Cuz I'm talkin' your own G5, campaign finance, a seat in all the best committees…
Jeff Flake: That’s right – I want it all
Les Grossman: That’s how you're gonna roll from now on. No more keeping track of frequent flyer bitch miles for my boi jeffy - Oh yeah. You’re gonna be a Playa. A Big dick playa.
Jeff Flake: big dick swingin' bitches – I’m gonna be a big dick playa up in this town!!!
Les Grossman: Big dick, baby.
Jeff Flake: Yup.
Les Grossman: You gotta join the establishment and see where is takes you.
Jeff Flake: Let me get this straight. You want me to join the establishment and be a RINO while all my constituents think I am a conservative republican in exchange for for some money and a G5.
Les Grossman: big dick playa
Jeff Flake: A G5 airplane?
Les Grossman: Big Dick Playa
Jeff Flake: and a seat on all of the best committees?
Les Grossman: BIG DICK PLAYA - lots of money. Playa.... and lots of power

Instead he got treated like a new guy – then he got his feelings hurt when the POTUS got more attention than he did so he decided he would oppose Trump and announced that he was taking his toys and going home.

Imagine his surprise when instead of his declaration being the rallying cry of republicans against Trump, that none of the other republicans really gave two shits if he came or went. As a republican that claimed, “give us the house and we’ll change things, give us the senate and we’ll change things, give us the White House and we’ll change things” he has really just fell flat like all of the other limp dicked, self-righteous RINO congressmen.

He has opposed the POTUS on national security tariffs, he decided not to vote on extending private care options to veterans, he opposed Gina Haskell’s nomination as the head of the CIA, he opposed both the FY17 and the FY18 appropriations bill, he opposed immigration efforts, he opposed the 2-year budget proposal, he opposed Trump on Puerto Rico disaster relief, he opposed Trump on Harvey relief, he decided not to vote on a bill that would require federal contractors to report labor violations, he didn’t support the POTUS nomination for Sony Perdue as the secretary of agriculture, and most recently he contributed to the nation circus by antagonizing the need for continued “FBI investigation” of Judge Kavanaugh.

Regardless of how he votes in the final confirmation vote on Saturday, just like the obnoxious high school athlete – Flake seems to have peaked and is just doing his level best to leave a mark – any mark – that will make people remember him.

Well, I’ll rememeber him as just another shitty government official that waited too long to go away…
So, in closing

Bye

…’playa’

bblhead672
10-05-2018, 14:05
Flake...best name ever for a RINO.

Old Dog New Trick
10-05-2018, 15:12
Flake is a snowflake and that sh!t that happens to some GM painted cars...but I’m really glad his mentor John McStain is dead or we’d need more Democrats like Joe Manchin to vote against his party leaders because it’s the right thing to do and not the against a Trump thing to do.

WarriorDiplomat
10-05-2018, 15:37
Sounds like he is going to get the vote.....aaI am glad he experienced the Dems deviant, despicable and deranged bias and will sit on the supreme Court

Will the left use his appointment as a reason to eliminate the system as it stands? I wish the conservatives would leverage benefactors and start destroying the character of the leftist and work on destroying the left at the district level....too bad good conservatives do not employ the same guerilla tactics the left does

PedOncoDoc
10-05-2018, 15:39
There are rumblings that this attempted political hit job has also rallied the conservative vote for the upcoming midterms....

Old Dog New Trick
10-05-2018, 15:43
There are rumblings that this attempted political hit job has also rallied the conservative vote for the upcoming midterms....

I hope so! I hope it’s a red tsunami and it sucks all the trash out of the swamp with it. We need that kind of change!

Old Dog New Trick
10-05-2018, 16:18
Hey @LisaMurkowski - I can see 2022 from my house! (Sarah Palin, Twitter)

:D:lifter

bblhead672
10-05-2018, 17:04
I hope so! I hope it’s a red tsunami and it sucks all the trash out of the swamp with it. We need that kind of change!

I hope so too! Especially need to see fake Latino name Robert O'Rourke sent packing.

WarriorDiplomat
10-05-2018, 17:17

There is something genius about Trump the swamp is being drawn out like a disease we the people can now drain it.....he is not left and not right more common sense centrist like most Americans but today the left is so unappealing to centrist and especially conservative principles that folks are forced to stand against the left if not then they too are deranged...the Republican party has evolved thanks to Trump....country first soon they need to annihilate the military leadership and rid us of the pro SJW leaders and sychophants....repairing the reputation will be tough recruiters can't get enough people now
But sooner or later for Trump's bark needs to have some bite a strong military will be needed not the one we have today.

Requiem
10-05-2018, 19:10
Hey @LisaMurkowski - I can see 2022 from my house! (Sarah Palin, Twitter)

:D:lifter

Awesome tweet.

And hopefully prophetic. The senator just lost my vote.

S.

Old Dog New Trick
10-05-2018, 19:18
Awesome tweet.

And hopefully prophetic. The senator just lost my vote.

S.

The dynamic between her’s and Sen. Collins speech were so different. Sen. Collins gave a remarkable speech today and rightfully acknowledged the reason why Brett Kavanaugh should be a SCOTUS Judge.

Requiem
10-05-2018, 21:15
The dynamic between her’s and Sen. Collins speech were so different. Sen. Collins gave a remarkable speech today and rightfully acknowledged the reason why Brett Kavanaugh should be a SCOTUS Judge.

One has to wonder what Feinstein has promised Murkowski....

:mad:

SF_BHT
10-05-2018, 22:17
One has to wonder what Feinstein has promised Murkowski....

:mad:

Looks like she is trapped and trying to talk her way out of the coliseum before the lions are released. :rolleyes:

tom kelly
10-06-2018, 00:46
Corey Booker ??? The Creepy Porn Lawyer Michael Avaniti, Joe (taking everybody behind the barn)Biden, Hitlary (Iam back) Clinton, ### Me Too "Asshats" Can't wait until the back-stabbing begins with that group.....Tom Kelly

Pete
10-06-2018, 14:08
50 to 48

He passes.

miclo18d
10-06-2018, 14:58
EFFFFFFFF YOU LIBERAL SCUM!

I know it will never happen but icing on the cake would be a reversal of Roe v Wade! Not because I’m invested but because it would make liberals’ heads explode!

Pete
10-06-2018, 15:00
Best thing ever for heads exploding is Trump wins reelection - and on election night RBG goes Toes Up from old age.

Flagg
10-06-2018, 15:27
I wonder if the stress will have an impact on Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsberg(85) and Stephen Bryer(80)?

Personally, I hope no one goes near Roe v Wade.

While my wife and I are personally opposed to abortion, we’re all for making it easier(not harder) to reduce the idiocracy tsunami.

And just as importantly it would make Justices Ginsberg and Bryer harder to replace.

By that, I wonder if the next Supreme Court Justice battle will shift to partisan divide over the definition of end of life(elder Democrat Supreme Court Justice signs of life) rather than beginning of life.

Maybe the next battle will be the opposite of what we currently expect.

ddoering
10-06-2018, 15:37
50 to 48

He passes.

And the party of Piss and Shit loses again! Go Trump!!!

Badger52
10-06-2018, 16:13
And the party of Piss and Shit loses again! Go Trump!!!That sound that hydrogen peroxide makes on mold... ahh, smells like victory.

EricV
10-06-2018, 16:24
Donald!! What is Best in Life?? To crush the democrats, see them driven before you!! Here the lamentations of the Beta males!! :D

Badger52
10-06-2018, 18:07
Donald!! What is Best in Life?? To crush the democrats, see them driven before you!! Here the lamentations of the Beta males!! :DYou should stick that on a meme with a picture of Justice Kavanaugh and circulate that if you access those circles.

lindy
10-07-2018, 07:03
50 to 48

He passes.

I think a typical President would have pulled the Justice’s nomination when things got tough (what the Left expected) but Trump isn’t typical. Hopefully Republicans now realize bipartisanship is like a unicorn and use the actions of the Kavanaugh crazies to further unite Conservatives in November.

Trump, cocaine Mitch, and a Freedom Caucus member as Speaker would return US to a Constitution-based country vice “just do what feels good”.

God help us if Pelosi takes the gavel (she’ll forget where she put it).

Penn
10-07-2018, 09:49
Per cbradley/RLTW ; Trump is playing chess, everybody else is playing checkers.

If Trump does get to select a third Justice when RBG meets her God, it will be on election night 2020, because she'll know she won't last another term. That knowledge will bury her, for its the only thing keeping her going right now, denying Trump that opportunity.

Badger52
10-07-2018, 15:17

If Trump does get to select a third Justice when RBG meets her God, it will be on election night 2020, because she'll know she won't last another term. That knowledge will bury her, for its the only thing keeping her going right now, denying Trump that opportunity.Speaking of burying...

It was only a matter of time. (https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/hitler-learns-the-democrats-have-failed-to-block-kavanaugh.php)

(Note, update at the web link indicates the video is gone but it is there.)

Old Dog New Trick
10-07-2018, 16:51
Speaking of burying...

It was only a matter of time. (https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/hitler-learns-the-democrats-have-failed-to-block-kavanaugh.php)

(Note, update at the web link indicates the video is gone but it is there.)

LMAO!:D

SF_BHT
10-07-2018, 18:58
That was good...

PSM
10-07-2018, 21:58

If Trump does get to select a third Justice when RBG meets her God, it will be on election night 2020, because she'll know she won't last another term. That knowledge will bury her, for its the only thing keeping her going right now, denying Trump that opportunity.

And Thomas will retire and give him yet another WIN!

tom kelly
10-08-2018, 01:48
50 to 48

He passes.

VERY STRANGE, MUKOWSKI VOTES PRESENT FOR THE KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION VOTE TO Allow Sen. Daines of Mont. to attend daughters wedding. Looks like some kind of deal was made so Daines could go to Montana for the wedding. IN MY OPINION SEN. DAINES DUTY WAS TO BE IN WASH. DC TO VOTE....THERE ARE PLENTY OF TIMES U S MILITARY PERSONAL ARE DEPLOYED AND CAN NOT ATTEND FUNCTIONS LIKE WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FOR ME WAS MY SISTERS WEDDING IN 1964 AND I WAS IN PRE-DEPLOYMENT TNG. FOR VIETNAM. I DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER ASKING FOR LEAVE, 3 DAY PASSES WERE OFF THE TABLE LET ALONE 10 DAY LEAVE.

bblhead672
10-08-2018, 07:21
VERY STRANGE, MUKOWSKI VOTES PRESENT FOR THE KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION VOTE TO Allow Sen. Daines of Mont. to attend daughters wedding. Looks like some kind of deal was made so Daines could go to Montana for the wedding. IN MY OPINION SEN. DAINES DUTY WAS TO BE IN WASH. DC TO VOTE....THERE ARE PLENTY OF TIMES U S MILITARY PERSONAL ARE DEPLOYED AND CAN NOT ATTEND FUNCTIONS LIKE WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FOR ME WAS MY SISTERS WEDDING IN 1964 AND I WAS IN PRE-DEPLOYMENT TNG. FOR VIETNAM. I DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER ASKING FOR LEAVE, 3 DAY PASSES WERE OFF THE TABLE LET ALONE 10 DAY LEAVE.

Definitely a deal was made. I read that originally the Senate would delay the start of the vote until Daines returned from the wedding long enough to vote, and that Mukowski was attending the wedding as well.

Good result either way.

Badger52
10-09-2018, 09:10
And Thomas will retire and give him yet another WIN!It'll be interesting to see how the current 2-fer plays out, since he now gets to put forth someone to fill Kavanaugh's seat on the DC Circuit, which is a Yuuuuge filter to many of the cases that get decided that eventually make their way to SCOTUS.

bblhead672
10-09-2018, 15:06
Democratic staffer accused of doxxing GOP senators denied bail (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-staffer-accused-of-doxxing-gop-senators-denied-bail)

Now the socialists have something additional to be butt-hurt over.

Badger52
10-09-2018, 17:35
Democratic staffer accused of doxxing GOP senators denied bail (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-staffer-accused-of-doxxing-gop-senators-denied-bail)

Now the socialists have something additional to be butt-hurt over.He's simply a "(briefly) useful idiot." They eat their young - they've probably forgotten his name already.

What I read today was that Joe Scarborough, MSNBC darling, was calling for an investigation into who leaked the Ford letter, starting with DiFi's office. Many of them are uncomfortable with making a decision to continue swearing unswerving allegiance to The Party, or pander to the women shrieking at them in interviews, the conduct & availability of which are their dinner tab.

Gotta go do a little PT, can't sit around eating Schadenfreude pie all the time.
:cool:

PedOncoDoc
10-09-2018, 18:00
He's simply a "(briefly) useful idiot." They eat their young - they've probably forgotten his name already.

What I read today was that Joe Scarborough, MSNBC darling, was calling for an investigation into who leaked the Ford letter, starting with DiFi's office. Many of them are uncomfortable with making a decision to continue swearing unswerving allegiance to The Party, or pander to the women shrieking at them in interviews, the conduct & availability of which are their dinner tab.

Gotta go do a little PT, can't sit around eating Schadenfreude pie all the time.
:cool:

I was a bit surprised at the lack of outrage from the left against the democrat politicians for forcing Ford into the national spotlight for political leverage and gaming.

Then I realized it's all about furthering the idealism at all costs....

WarriorDiplomat
10-09-2018, 18:54
I was a bit surprised at the lack of outrage from the left against the democrat politicians for forcing Ford into the national spotlight for political leverage and gaming.

Have you seen the leftist protests?....these people are crazy the left embracing crazy is good for us....half of democrats I would like to think are closer to centrists and this behavior was too much for even them

The Reaper
10-09-2018, 19:04

With the Dims, the ends justify the means, every time.

TR

cbtengr
10-10-2018, 06:05

Now the socialists have something additional to be butt-hurt over.

It's not HRC but it's a start.