PDA

View Full Version : Rules for the rest of us but not Dept of "JustUs"

TOMAHAWK9521
08-24-2018, 09:46
Man, this gets my dander up. If I recall, isn't there some kind of law, rule or polite suggestion we all have to abide by that says something along the lines of, "In order to avoid any legal issues arising from conflicts of interest, you refrain from any involvement with private/corporate agencies working on specific government projects/contracts that you had a hand in while in the government, for a given period of time after separation."? And yet, if this information is accurate, these two Maroon Falcons, and Lord knows how many others, have been playing leap frog back and forth, in and out of government service and corporate executive positions for a long time with no consequences.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/08/23/seamus-bruner-comey-mueller-cash-in-swamp/

This reminds me of how insider trading is okay for congress to partake in yet a death sentence to anyone on the outside the beltway. :mad:

JimP
08-24-2018, 10:04
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Get back in line serf. :mad:

TOMAHAWK9521
08-24-2018, 10:49
it's worse than that: Look up 18 USC 208 and please tell me.....ANYONE.....how Hillary hasn't been charged.

There's two sets of rules: one for us unwashed; and another set for the anointed.

Don't get me started on that issue. I remember my first day of field phase at the Q and had just burned two "one-time" pages and was sipping some cocoa when one of the Echo committee guys walked up and snagged my book to see if I had initialed the pages as destroyed. Although I had just destroyed them only a moment before, but not initialed the book before taking a sip, they hit me with two security violations, which I had to carry through the rest of the course. One more and I was gone.

To this day I still call it a BS chump move, but it was a very instructive learning point that I never forgot. I wouldn't pull that on anyone else but I never gave anyone any slack for more serious security violations.

And yet Lady Bathory is still out there, untouched. If I were king, she would either have been executed in the public square or walled up inside a cell for eternity, lost to memory. And like the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, I'd have her name stricken from all history, texts and video files, and forbidden to be spoken of upon pain of death. Nyah. :p

bblhead672
08-24-2018, 11:11
I can't get through most days without wanting to throw up about the vast, unchecked corruption in our government.

Truly the country has devolved into the elites and the unwashed serfs.

doctom54
08-24-2018, 11:33
Then you have Senator McCaskill
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article215234680.html

7624U
08-24-2018, 12:44

But she is a war hero don't you remember https://www.*******.com/watch?v=SfaxA9Q-9AQ

bblhead672
08-24-2018, 14:05
Then you have Senator McCaskill
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article215234680.html

I'm sure its just coincidence that her husbands' investments had millions of new federal dollars poured into them.

These pukes aren't so dumb as to document their back scratching deals. They probably have "freshmen orientation classes" on how to properly hide the daily quid pro quo that goes on in government.

Joker
08-24-2018, 15:42

See 18 USC 208.19,249.YYYXAHYZD. “Total Exemptions. Anyone from the Clinton family.”

Badger52
08-24-2018, 16:27
I thought awhile back there was someone checking into the ClintoNostra family foundation under RICO. They might've ended up like so many though. You know, 2 in the back & ruled a suicide.

Lotta rope needed (https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop _emails_never_examined.html).

Razor
08-24-2018, 17:15
As an unrelated aside, bblhead672 I think someone spelled 'Aztecs' wrong in your profile pic. :D

WarriorDiplomat
08-24-2018, 18:32
The Clinton's know how dirty politicians are they co-opted so many poli's that everyone has a reason to cover up the dirt to hide culpability.....criminal her and the fallen Messiah BHO should be sharing a cell her for criminality and BHO for allowing it.....was the 27+- times Bill took the Lolita Express to the island of underage human trafficked girls for pedophiles? raise any moral courage from the swamp critters?cricket cricket the Democrats created the NAACP to subjugate blacks under liberal policies it is supposed to be National Association for the Advancement of Colored People a cover for destructive excuse making policies blaming others but under BHO it went from colored people to corrupt people as if it's premise wasn't corrupt enough as it was. The jump from straight pedophiles of the world's political and business elite to NAMBLA isn't a far leap is it?

Box
08-24-2018, 22:39
Slow deep breaths...
....repeat after me

The entitlement class is above the law

They do not answer to the law - they only answer to the party.
When you feel like things dont make sense, just relax, take slow deep breaths and chant out the truth 10 times and you will feel better.
...the left isn't accountable to the law - they are only accountable to the party.

Get used to it

cbtengr
08-25-2018, 06:08
I thought awhile back there was someone checking into the ClintoNostra family foundation under RICO. They might've ended up like so many though. You know, 2 in the back & ruled a suicide.

Lotta rope needed (https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop _emails_never_examined.html).

Not enough rope available out there. Is the current DOJ doing anything? I get the fact that the last administration was more than a little biased regarding HRC but WTF is the excuse for Sessions and his team?

Badger52
08-25-2018, 07:04
I get the fact that the last administration was more than a little biased regarding HRC but WTF is the excuse for Sessions and his team?Glass half-full: Biding their time so as not to tip their hand.
Glass half-empty & draining fast: Sessions is 'owned' & not by the guy that hired him.

:munchin

Paslode
08-25-2018, 07:25
Glass half-full: Biding their time so as not to tip their hand.
Glass half-empty & draining fast: Sessions is 'owned' & not by the guy that hired him.

:munchin

I’ll take Glass half-empty & draining fast for $500.

TOMAHAWK9521
08-25-2018, 07:55
Missing person

Golf1echo
08-25-2018, 08:35
Turns out corruption is blatantly alive and well in DC and operating under cover of MSM. If an investigation was actually done it would make heads spin. While I know for us here this is rhetorical, we understand, none of them wanted to see an outsider elected to the office of President of the United States of America...none of them!

One example: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop _emails_never_examined.html?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newslink&utm_term=members&utm_content=20180825142842

Another example: Bruce Ohr....forbidden link from utube

Another...another...another... etc...

^ That's the truth, thinking about the last two DOJ heads...not that that's what we want but seriously..last known sighting was jeff was cowering under his desk.

WarriorDiplomat
08-25-2018, 12:05
I’ll take Glass half-empty & draining fast for $500.

"I'll take ape tits for $1000 trebek"

TOMAHAWK9521
08-25-2018, 12:07
Irony. Apparently Chris Paronto's 1st Amendment right isn't as important as John Brennan's.

Paslode
08-26-2018, 02:03
..last known sighting was jeff was cowering under his desk.

All this speculation that Trump and Sessions are running a grand charade, luring the swamp into a trap and proof is an ever growing number of sealed indictments (45k the last I heard), and this independent Investigator he brought on after the IG report......your odds of winning the lottery are far better then the odds of the line of thinking coming true.

In my mind Jeff Sessions is either a Simple SOB, a Fudd who's totally inept for the the AG position, or he has been compromised since day one.

rsdengler
08-27-2018, 12:23

I don't want to be a "Serf"...makes me felt "Kept" sort of like a hooker...LOL:p

We are not "Unwashed", we just have a conscience and we abide by the rules. I always say "what comes around, goes around" and believe me I think Karma is a true bitch she may be slow to react, but she will eventually show up....

See 18 USC 208.19,249.YYYXAHYZD. “Total Exemptions. Anyone from the Clinton family.”

Damn...you had to dig that up...that's hidden way back in the book......:p