PDA

View Full Version : Treason runs deep in the Fonda family

mojaveman
06-20-2018, 11:31
Felt like kicking this guys butt after reading this. Then he made some more comments about harassing ICE agents and their family's at their homes.

In the old days didn't we shoot traitors?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/20/peter-fonda-tweets-wants-to-rip-barron-trump-from-his-mother-and-put-him-in-cage-with-pedophiles.html

Flagg
06-20-2018, 13:01
It’s quite shocking looking at America from OCONUS.

The hard left(which accurately describes the entire Fonda family) gets a pass when it expresses behaviour that should see them shunned by anyone with a reasonable centrist viewpoint.

Then you have the rare and openly right of centre actors/entertainers like Tom Allen and Dennis Miller who have a strangely hard time finding work despite consistently high ratings and reviews.

I would absolutely hate to see an entertainment industry that is right if centre.

But I’d certainly appreciate an entertainment industry that averaged out to the centre, which is where the quiet majority live.

In my opinion, anything left of centre isn’t “progressive” it’s pure bias.

The lacl of rebuke towards Peter Fonda is yet another nasty data point that the entertainment sector is a stronghold of the left to shape society, rather than do its moral and ethical responsibility of really reflecting society.

Meh.....

Box
06-20-2018, 13:14
Simmer down... that's just how liberals demonstrate tolerance

PSM
06-20-2018, 13:17
Call him Pete. He really, really, hates that. I've worked with the moron before.

bblhead672
06-20-2018, 13:17
Felt like kicking this guys butt after reading this. Then he made some more comments about harassing ICE agents and their family's at their homes.

In the old days didn't we shoot traitors?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/20/peter-fonda-tweets-wants-to-rip-barron-trump-from-his-mother-and-put-him-in-cage-with-pedophiles.html

Threatening the President's family with kidnapping? I'm sure the Famous But Incompetent guys and their buddies at the SS are on it.

WarriorDiplomat
06-20-2018, 13:59
I thought this was going to be a shocker but then you said the words Fonda and Treason together at the same time........what else is new?

Leftist are the most humane and tolerant people on earth aren't they....look at them they want the one country that shows the rest of the world how to do it and sends out aid, doctors, medicine, funds, advances in research, and food around the world you have to admire a person who thinks we should all go down together singing cumbaya

SouthernDZ
06-20-2018, 15:14
I'm just old enough to remember when threatening the President of the United States' family could get you in a spot of trouble.

Golf1echo
06-20-2018, 16:33
Simmer down... that's just how liberals demonstrate tolerance

Thanks for the chuckle, "you ain't never lied".
It would be helpful if they showed up in the "short bus" then we could preset our tolerance appropriately with the realization they will be sitting at the kiddy table as it should be. But just how do we explain this to our children?

tonyz
06-20-2018, 17:54
Just when I think that the obvious double standard could not get worse...the left goes and lowers the bar...can you imagine the outrage if anyone had even imagined saying something so vile about one of the Obama children?

The left will stop at nothing...nothing is off limits.

echoes
06-20-2018, 18:07
I'm just old enough to remember when threatening the President of the United States' family could get you in a spot of trouble.

Exactly! And it still should be!

Vile threats and insults should be prosceuted to the level of the Law, IMHO.

It is deplorable how many in the entertainment industry get away with this crap.

Holly:munchin

sfshooter
06-21-2018, 16:39
Alright, who remembers the Jane Fonda piss on targets in the urinals in the WWII barracks on Bragg?:D

WarriorDiplomat
06-21-2018, 16:52
Just when I think that the obvious double standard could not get worse...the left goes and lowers the bar...can you imagine the outrage if anyone had even imagined saying something so vile about one of the Obama children?

The left will stop at nothing...nothing is off limits.

Well someone did call Michelle an ape in heels but you are right children are normally off limits for decent people but this is the left the same ones who are kicking white people out of colleges, defending MS13 and saying that the transgender struggle is comparable to the holocaust

7624U
06-21-2018, 16:57
Alright, who remembers the Jane Fonda piss on targets in the urinals in the WWII barracks on Bragg?:D

this one ? http://www.koreanwaronline.com/history/images/janetarget.jpg

Bleed Green
06-21-2018, 21:52
I hate to break the news to this doddering old fool but I have had quite a few real bad men try to kill me over the course of the last 30 plus years and he and his ilk are not anywhere close to that caliber. That being said I do hope he enjoys the SS visit that is rolling his way.

rsdengler
06-22-2018, 04:22
F'ing Fonda's......Has-Been Actor, and a Liberal Sore Loser....all of them.....Shut Up already "Peter", and move on....Gee...Idiots in Hollyweird:munchin

Badger52
06-22-2018, 04:57
All this stuff does is stiffen the resolve of the people they completely misjudged in Nov 2016.

They continue to pull the curtain back on themselves - let them.

Box
06-22-2018, 06:24
Has he ever been in a good movie that wasn't 'Easy Rider' ???

This guy has played shitty bit roles in shitty B movies ever since his one counter culture hit in 1969...

Soooo - in short, who really cares what drool from this jokers cockholster?
...maybe it is him that should share a prison cell with a sexually ambiguous inmate.

Just another shit-heel f0ndA

bblhead672
06-22-2018, 07:38
Sorry Mr. Fonda, but your apology isn't cutting it. We're going to have to break your fingers so you can't tweet stupid stuff anymore.

sfshooter
06-22-2018, 11:55
this one ? http://www.koreanwaronline.com/history/images/janetarget.jpg

Hahaha.....It's been 24 years but yes, I believe that is it. I'm surprised more people hadn't seen them.

tonyz
06-22-2018, 15:05
Hahaha.....It's been 24 years but yes, I believe that is it. I'm surprised more people hadn't seen them.

Lol, maybe it’s time to create some new urinal targets with appropriate photo and labeled...”the ‘lil Peter principle.”