PDA

View Full Version : Dancing off duty FBI agent's ND in Denver

PSM
06-03-2018, 11:30
Do you think that alcohol may have been involved?

FBI "Special" Idiot (https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/denver-police-investigating-accidental-shooting-from-gun-of-an-off-duty-fbi-agent)

(SEARCH: Denver Police investigating accidental shooting from gun of an off-duty FBI agent)

mojaveman
06-03-2018, 13:49
You beat me to the post PSM. I was almost going to put it in the comedy section.

So who pays the injured person in this incident? The federal government, the night club or the officer? All three?

Wonder what kind of handgun it was?

have_gun
06-03-2018, 14:06
Rule 5: Do not try to catch a dropped gun.

PRB
06-03-2018, 17:12
Rule #6....or a sword falling out of its scabbard

I like how the Ahole walks off rather than going to aid anyone he may have injured.....like 'I'm outta here'.....

PSM
06-03-2018, 21:03
Wonder what kind of handgun it was?

Hmmm. Let me think. Could it be one of those "The trigger is the safety" guns?

G2squared
06-03-2018, 21:36
Don't pick up a firearm with you're finger on the trigger?... So much wrong with that entire incident. Just wave your hands in the air, "It's all OK". I just shot someone but no need to worry. Should have flashed his badge. Then it would have been OK!!
Who the F trains these guys?!
Or is this a case of all pools of people still have a percentage of DBagery?

G2

rsdengler
06-04-2018, 04:24
LOL...I think he needs a better holster.....:munchin

What a dumb ass......

CW3SF
06-04-2018, 08:43
LOL...I think he needs a better holster.....:munchin

What a dumb ass......

What he really needs is a new line of work.

rsdengler
06-04-2018, 10:12
What he really needs is a new line of work.

LOL...Maybe he should become a dancer at The Flamingo Tuesday and Thursday Nights.....:D

Team Sergeant
06-04-2018, 10:32
Yup, upholding the FBI "high" standards.........

The gun didn't "fire by accident", when idiot-boy picked it up, he pulled the trigger.

And yes, this is what happens when you arm government accountants and lawyers. :rolleyes:

Box
06-04-2018, 12:10
...that agent should get a job at dicks selling guns

SouthernDZ
06-04-2018, 14:32
I really like the "oops, my bad..." look on his face as he tried to laugh it off.

275RLTW
06-04-2018, 15:00
...that agent should get a job at dicks selling guns

He’s not qualified enough, even for Dicks.

Team Sergeant
06-05-2018, 10:57
He’s not qualified enough, even for Dicks.

He will be the next director of the FBI for sure......... :munchin

(and he'll probably end up putting in for and receive disability payments for PTSD, for shooting a person..........)

tom kelly
06-05-2018, 15:12
Yup, upholding the FBI "high" standards.........

The gun didn't "fire by accident", when idiot-boy picked it up, he pulled the trigger.

And yes, this is what happens when you arm government accountants and lawyers. :rolleyes:

The FBI should be limited to INVESTIGATING and SHOULD NOT HAVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY, No power to arrest, no authority to apprehend & detain suspects, POSITIVELY NO AGENCY ISSUED FIREARMS. KEEPING AMERICA SAFE is not in their MOS ????? tom kelly

bblhead672
06-07-2018, 15:32
He probably said "you're all lucky I didn't burn the place down with all of you in it! I'm FBI and can get away with it."

TrapperFrank
06-10-2018, 15:44
I had always heard the FBI referred to as the Fabulous Bunch of Investigators and the Fuckin' Bunch of Idiots. Now I know why.

EricV
06-11-2018, 04:46
I had always heard the FBI referred to as the Fabulous Bunch of Investigators and the Fuckin' Bunch of Idiots. Now I know why.

FBI= Fumbling, Bumbling Idiots here anyway. Crowd reaction was interesting. One guy turned right around and beat feet out of there.

Box
06-11-2018, 05:33
I honestly wonder what political party that guy votes for

PSM
06-12-2018, 16:46
FBI agent faces charges for accidentally shooting man in nightclub

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/391909-fbi-officer-faces-charges-for-accidentally-shooting-man

SF_BHT
06-12-2018, 18:28
FBI agent faces charges for accidentally shooting man in nightclub

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/391909-fbi-officer-faces-charges-for-accidentally-shooting-man

As soon as the blood alcohol test comes back the FBI will fire him.

Guymullins
06-13-2018, 13:25
I am still waiting to hear whether it was a trigger"safety" abomination.

Ret10Echo
07-11-2018, 04:06
FBI agent charged in shooting while dancing gets gun back

Here (FBI agent charged in shooting while dancing gets gun back)

Love these lines in the story:

Bishop will still not be allowed to drink or use drugs while his case is pending.

Uhmm... OK

The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop picks it up, appears to go off.

"Appears to go off"?

Let me fix that.

The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop puts his finger on the trigger to pick it up, he discharges the weapon.

Badger52
07-11-2018, 05:53
Here's a working URL (https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-agent-charged-shooting-dancing-gun-back-56486003) to the story.

Still disgusting. Egregious judgement & negligent discharge harming a bystander apparently aren't DQ'ers for FBI. Color me shocked. Remember that a peasant would likely have a carry permit revoked for-EVUH.
:rolleyes:

Box
07-11-2018, 09:36
if the FBI is willing to try and 'presto-chango' this story into a "gun just went off" narrative, then they I am just going to assume that the entire FBI is equally as well educated...
...if it seems like I paint with a broad brush, it's because there is a lot that needs painting

rsdengler
07-11-2018, 10:26
LOL...I like how the article reads: "The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop picks it up, appears to go off.

Ha....."appears to go off", yea right. How about he forgot one of the basic rules of not having your finger on the trigger. Never mind that he was drinking, and dancing like he was on Soul Train trying to impress "the ladies"...he's still a complete moron. Yea, let's give Chase back his service pistol and let him get back to work....OK, how about sitting his ass at a desk and give him a little plastic toy gun....:munchin

Badger52
07-11-2018, 10:38
OK, how about sitting his ass at a desk and give him a little plastic toy gun....:munchinHe's too incompetent for either my Fanner-50, or Mattel Thompson. And in DC they're probably not allowed to have high-capacity :eek: roll-caps, either.

rsdengler
07-11-2018, 11:01
He's too incompetent for either my Fanner-50, or Mattel Thompson. And in DC they're probably not allowed to have high-capacity :eek: roll-caps, either.

Ha....How about a baby rattle....:p