PDA

View Full Version : QUick questions

Subliminalmess
01-26-2005, 02:51
*Edit*
Ok Sorry for not introducing myself first of I am active Army stationed at SHAPE, Belgium. I currently work at the USANATO PSD Evals section. I have been in the military now a little over 3 yrs. Im currently a "Buck SGT" and plan to do the best I can. Before I came to NATO I was stationed at Ft. Sill in 2-18th FA where I deployed in support of OIF between March03 - Nov 03. not much else to say other than that. Anyways back to my originial question.
*Edit*

OK im new to the forum been reading around a bit and needed a little more intel on what to expect from here. I want to go SF, I am planning on going to SFAS beginning of '06 mainly because of I want to make sure im ready, and the whole thing about I cannot go to the Q course until i complete 2/3rds of my OCONUS tour. Just got here in Nov 04 :( anyways once I go to SFAS and get a Q course date I will PCS to Bragg. Will that be accompanied? Will my family will go there and be station at Bragg during my training? Or would I just PCS there alone. If it is an accompinied PCS is there really anytime to spend with family while in the Q course or should i just send the wife home to the family while im there. Doesnt really bother me either way. But for her sake. Anyways hope to keep reading the fourms and get to know you.

One more thing, anyone around Baghdad around June - Nov 03 I fell under 41st FA BDE out of Germany, just curious.

Surgicalcric
01-26-2005, 05:46
You may (read: go do it now before one of the Quiet Professionals has to tell you) want to find your way to the Introductions Thread (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496&page=41&pp=15) and tell us who you are. It is very rude to just walk into someone else's house and begin asking questions without introducing yourself first, not to mention it shows poor Situational Awareness.

I would start with the search button located in the upper right corner of the screen you are currently viewing. I would venture to say most, if not all, of the questions you have will have already been asked and answered. If after you have exhausted the search function here and Googled it, you still cannot find your answer(s) by all means ask. I am positive one of the Quiet Professionals here will be glad to assist after you have shown some initiative.

You need to work on your punctuation. Your first post was very hard to read.

Welcome to PS.com

Crip

The Reaper
01-26-2005, 09:45
You need to do as Crip has suggested.

Search, read (especially the stickied notes at the top of the pages and the Introduction), research, talk to a recruiter first and heed the warnings.

All of the questions you have asked are either in the SF handout literature or can be easily answered by a recruiter who gets paid to answer basic questions.

I would not post again here until I had done all of the above.

We are busy too, and have lives of our own.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
02-28-2005, 20:35
Crip,
You've come a long way Pilgrim.

You will make somebody a fine Teammate.

If you ever get off your ass and graduate. :p