PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo, it's not for everyone

Team Sergeant
04-25-2018, 07:47
I love these stories.........;)

Florida husband stabbed wife with box cutter for putting 'voodoo' curse on him, police say
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

A Florida man stabbed his wife outside a Babies ‘R’ Us on Tuesday after accusing her of putting a "voodoo" curse on him, police said.
George Hernandez, 53, was arrested at the Lauderhill shopping center and charged with attempted premeditated murder, records show. He was being held at the Broward County Jail.

more stupid here:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/florida-husband-stabbed-wife-with-box-cutter-for-putting-voodoo-curse-on-him-police-say.html

rsdengler
04-25-2018, 08:34
LOL....'Do Do That Voodoo That You Do So Well'...:p

Hey, maybe someone placed a Voodoo Curse on me; this past year has been really a strange one for me.....makes you wonder:D

miclo18d
04-25-2018, 19:33
My first roommate at my first unit was puertorequeño. One day we were scheduled for a parachute jump and it was a little overcast. He comes in with a glass of water and starts reciting stuff in español (which at that point I didn’t know). I asked him what he was doing.

He replied, “I’m doing boodoo to make it rain so we don’t have to jump!”

I was like, “Ooooookaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.....”

About an hour later it started to rain and the jump was cancelled!

That’s my BOODOO story! (Said with a thick accent of course!)

:D

mojaveman
04-25-2018, 20:29
He doesn't even look like he's from Jamaica or Haiti either.

I do remember a few voodoo stories from friends who were involved in Operation Uphold Democracy.

Spooky stuff. Even scarier that people actually believe in it.

cat in the hat
04-26-2018, 09:38
"Spooky stuff. Even scarier that people actually believe in it."

Some people say that about religion in general
:munchin