PDA

View Full Version : Crowd sourcing Round 2


Penn
03-05-2018, 08:43
Please indicate your preference. Starting Top left 1, Top Right 2, clockwise. e.g.
1, 2
6, 3
5, 4

cbtengr
03-05-2018, 12:13
Number 1

JJ_BPK
03-05-2018, 12:53
Please indicate your preference. Starting Top left 1, Top Right 2, clockwise. e.g.
1, 2
6, 3
5, 4

OK?

PedOncoDoc
03-05-2018, 13:08
I prefer 1 or 2 - simple, classy, and not too loud (not a fan of the yellow). I would be concerned with #6 that some people might confuse the "L" for a "C" with the choice of script.

PSM
03-05-2018, 13:12
I like 4 and 5 equally but might prefer 6 if the verticle of the "L" was parallel with the verticle of the "t". It kind of looks like a "C" as is.

Scimitar
03-05-2018, 13:30
The blues are my preference. Did you want to give us a little run down on your market and positioning?

S

Mustang Man
03-05-2018, 13:49
I instinctively went with 6. Lounge cafes generally attract sohpistaced crowds, script fits the image of sophistication. However Doc made a good point with the "L." If your #1 goal to to immediately grab attention, 3 & 5 will do that best. Wish you the best.:lifter

echoes
03-05-2018, 14:50
I instinctively went with 6. Lounge cafes generally attract sohpistaced crowds, script fits the image of sophistication. However Doc made a good point with the "L." If your #1 goal to to immediately grab attention, 3 & 5 will do that best. Wish you the best.:lifter

See, I thought about 6 as well, but the attraction with the graphic of 1 still resonates with me, particularly because it exudes a classic vibe, rather than the newer more textiled version of 6.

Splitting hairs possibly, but in restaurant, it must be perfect, IMO.:lifter

Good luck Chef!!!


Holly

bblhead672
03-05-2018, 14:59
6

casey
03-05-2018, 16:59
Number 1. Simple yet very classy.

miclo18d
03-05-2018, 21:11
Still about the lettering for me.

Joker
03-05-2018, 21:54
1, again.

Chucko
03-05-2018, 22:45
Number 6 for me

Box
03-06-2018, 08:06
Clockwise form top left - 1, 4, 6, 2, 5, 3


The color and font of number 3 make me think of an old 'Cat Diesel' logo.
#1 still looks best. Knowing the target audience might also help pick an appropriate logo as well...

JacobP
03-06-2018, 16:22
I instinctively went with 6. Lounge cafes generally attract sohpistaced crowds, script fits the image of sophistication. However Doc made a good point with the "L." If your #1 goal to to immediately grab attention, 3 & 5 will do that best. Wish you the best.:lifter

I agree with Mustang Man- the kind of people you would be marketing towards may like something different, but I would prefer 1, 3, 2. Although I like number 6, it may look somewhat distorted and not as elegant when it's large and on the outside of the building.

Penn
03-06-2018, 21:23
Target audience is top 5% household income.

Current shop is located in Hunterdon County NJ, according to the 2010 USC, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...es#2010_Census Hunterdon County ranked #6 in per/cap income in USA. New Shop will be located in Monmouth County. were household income $87,297. This would rank 18 or 19 in the US.

Additionally, within one block of the restaurants location, there are three brokerage firms, Tiffany Jewelry, of 5th Avenue fame, and a slew of posh boutiques, Poor Cat designs is one, Coco Pari is another.

Penn
03-14-2018, 17:41
Crowd sourcing the logo resulted in a clear preference. The respondents polled represented every socioeconomic strata in America. This was critical, as the audience polled based their choice on design only. Venue, cost, and region were excluded from consideration.

96% of 167 responses, over three social networks, chose the Blue logo. We are very happy with the results. Thank you all so much, for your time and willingness, to push the rock forward! d