PDA

View Full Version : It’s 2018, Catholic Church demonic possessions, seriously?

Team Sergeant
02-26-2018, 06:12
Ahh more religious “rituals” aimed at terrifying the low IQ members into compliance. You do realize that the Catholic Church “demons” are very stupid, as they only attack followers of the catholic church. There’s billions of other religious followers they could attack, but no, they are very specific, only catholic church followers…………

So, logic would dictate that if you or your catholic church loved ones don’t want to meet the demons of the Catholic Church you’d be wise to change religions, toot sweet! There are hundreds of other religions that do not include demonic possession……….. just pick a new one with improved “rituals”.

It’s 2018, demonic possessions, seriously? Is the Catholic Church going to start burning witches again too? Return of the inquisition?

Maybe I’ll start selling “demonic possession insurance” to the religious masses…………………………

Where’s my voodoo doll…..

Vatican to launch new exorcism training course amid soaring demand
Fox News

The Vatican is launching a new international exorcism training course in response to rising demand for priests skilled in getting rid of demonic possessions.

A week-long course on exorcism is set to be held in April at the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, a Catholic educational institute in the capital of Italy.
The focus of the course is “to offer a rich reflection and articulation on a topic that is sometimes unspoken and controversial,” Italian priest and exorcist Benigno Palilla told Vatican Radio.

"We touch on the most burning issues: from the sects linked to Satanism to the [telling] their story of liberation [from] their possession,” he added.

stupid continued:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/26/vatican-to-launch-new-exorcism-training-course-amid-soaring-demand.html

tonyz
02-26-2018, 07:09
Lol, now there’s a junket that Pelosi may actually get some benefit from.

rsdengler
02-26-2018, 07:32
"The Vatican is launching a new international exorcism training course in response to rising demand for priests skilled in getting rid of demonic possessions".

LOL...I think that would be very useful to rid ourselves of the “demonic possessions” which have invaded our political system ....."I heal you of your demons" (a slap to the forehead) Senator Pelusi, Senator Schumer, Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee, Senator "Pocahontas" Warren....list goes on:p I wonder who would be the first to throw up green vomit? Ha....

Golf1echo
02-26-2018, 09:02
I'd forgotten about it but knew a guy who had bought a new home and claimed it didn't have that cozy home feel. Eventually he hired the Catholic Priest to do an exorcism on the house,why... Because TWO GUYS (different use of pink) used to live there. He claimed it worked, no idea what that cost him?

bblhead672
02-26-2018, 12:14
Based upon the number of Catholic priests accused of molesting young boys I'd say that they are pretty much aware of their "Catholic demons."

tom kelly
02-26-2018, 14:20
"The Vatican is launching a new international exorcism training course in response to rising demand for priests skilled in getting rid of demonic possessions".

LOL...I think that would be very useful to rid ourselves of the “demonic possessions” which have invaded our political system ....."I heal you of your demons" (a slap to the forehead) Senator Pelusi, Senator Schumer, Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee, Senator "Pocahontas" Warren....list goes on:p I wonder who would be the first to throw up green vomit? Ha....

Pelosi is not a senator,However, she could be VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE IF THE DEM'S DO NOT SUPPORT HER RE-ELECTION AS THEY HAVE CHOSE TO NOT SUPPORT SENATOR FEINSTEIN...Tom Kelly

rsdengler
02-26-2018, 15:17
Pelosi is not a senator,However, she could be VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE IF THE DEM'S DO NOT SUPPORT HER RE-ELECTION AS THEY HAVE CHOSE TO NOT SUPPORT SENATOR FEINSTEIN...Tom Kelly

Lol sorry had a "duh" moment, I should have just called Pelusi a "Botox Witch" ;)

cbtengr
02-26-2018, 16:58
Lol sorry had a "duh" moment, I should have just called Pelusi a "Botox Witch" ;)

If she is a devotee of Botox then she should seriously consider filing a malpractice suit against her doc. John Kerry has gotten a lot better results.

PSM
02-26-2018, 18:36
John Kerry has gotten a lot better results.

That's not fair, he's half her age. :D

Joker
02-26-2018, 19:15
Ahh more religious “rituals” aimed at terrifying the low IQ members into compliance. You do realize that the Catholic Church “demons” are very stupid, as they only attack followers of the catholic church. There’s billions of other religious followers they could attack, but no, they are very specific, only catholic church followers…………

So, logic would dictate that if you or your catholic church loved ones don’t want to meet the demons of the Catholic Church you’d be wise to change religions, toot sweet! There are hundreds of other religions that do not include demonic possession……….. just pick a new one with improved “rituals”.

It’s 2018, demonic possessions, seriously? Is the Catholic Church going to start burning witches again too? Return of the inquisition?

Maybe I’ll start selling “demonic possession insurance” to the religious masses…………………………

Where’s my voodoo doll…..

Vatican to launch new exorcism training course amid soaring demand
Fox News

The Vatican is launching a new international exorcism training course in response to rising demand for priests skilled in getting rid of demonic possessions.

A week-long course on exorcism is set to be held in April at the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, a Catholic educational institute in the capital of Italy.
The focus of the course is “to offer a rich reflection and articulation on a topic that is sometimes unspoken and controversial,” Italian priest and exorcist Benigno Palilla told Vatican Radio.

"We touch on the most burning issues: from the sects linked to Satanism to the [telling] their story of liberation [from] their possession,” he added.

stupid continued:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/26/vatican-to-launch-new-exorcism-training-course-amid-soaring-demand.html

I am down for that one (red highlight). I nominate Billery.

tonyz
02-26-2018, 20:37
Email to self...

...”the rise in demonic activity at the WH during the Obama administration was strictly BY THE BOOK !”

~Susan “Diablo” Rice