PDA

View Full Version : Scott Pappalardo did not destroy his AR-15.

JJ_BPK
02-23-2018, 10:41
Have you seen this video?

Scott Pappalardo did not destroy his AR-15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNGz-kO4VYE

Don't look for a slight of hand or "magic" trick. He used his chop-saw to cut the barrel, gas tube, and handguard. Sum total? maybe 150USD in parts. He did not cut the upper or lower receiver.

The AFT definition of an AR-15 is the serialized lower receiver.

ABC FAKE NEWS, maybe not, but I think Scott knew exactly what he was doing.

He wants his 15 minutes.

:munchin

bblhead672
02-23-2018, 10:50
His next video should show him taking a blowtorch and cutting the entire upper and lower receivers in half.

YouTube full of #FakeNews

Streck-Fu
02-23-2018, 11:01
All the comments about him making a SBR are funny, too. It would be a single shot DBR as well. LOL.... Attention Whore is whoring for attention.

Joker
02-23-2018, 11:03
All the comments about him making a SBR are funny, too. It would be a single shot DBR as well. LOL.... Attention Whore is whoring for attention.

Hos gotta ho. :D

Old Dog New Trick
02-23-2018, 11:07
Randy Weaver lost his son, his wife and a friend for much less, and the kind of fame he found he wasn’t looking for.

Let’s hope the FBI and BATFE haven’t lost sight of the law.

Streck-Fu
02-23-2018, 11:35
Randy Weaver lost his son, his wife and a friend for much less, and the kind of fame he found he wasn’t looking for.

When it comes to enforcement of idiotic laws like precision measurements of barrel lengths, I hope the FBI completely loses sight of the laws, permanently.

CSB
02-23-2018, 12:20
According to another source, he later went back and finished the job ...

JJ_BPK
02-23-2018, 12:22
When I use to buy Russian & Eastern EU AK kits, The ATF allowed the kit to come in if the receiver was torch cut but the barrel could be intact.

Somewhere along the line, the ATF changed and mandated the receiver and barrel chamber had to be cut.

As I mentioned, he did not cut the receiver with the serial, but if he cut the barrel chamber, I don't think it's an SBR.

rsdengler
02-23-2018, 12:29
Have you seen this video?

Scott Pappalardo did not destroy his AR-15.

Don't look for a slight of hand or "magic" trick. He used his chop-saw to cut the barrel, gas tube, and handguard. Sum total? maybe 150USD in parts. He did not cut the upper or lower receiver.

The AFT definition of an AR-15 is the serialized lower receiver.

ABC FAKE NEWS, maybe not, but I think Scott knew exactly what he was doing.

He wants his 15 minutes.

Maybe someone could give Scott another 15 "Attention Whore" Minutes by sticking what is left of his AR-15 up his Ass......:munchin

bblhead672
02-23-2018, 12:50

The FBI can't find him! They have difficulty finding people who post stuff on social media! :D

PedOncoDoc
02-26-2018, 09:06
For his next video I would like to see him cut off his dick in a chop saw.

Ah yes - to also combat that "toxic masculinity" we keep hearing about....