PDA

View Full Version : The Olympics will be inclusive??

JJ_BPK
02-08-2018, 13:42
The U.S. Olympic Committee is offering a gender neutral all inclusive Team for 2018.

So, no matter what your orientation and abilities are,, YOU WILL BE A WEINER..

In Olympics, let's focus on the winner of the race -- not the race of the winner

Unless it’s changed overnight, the motto of the Olympics, since 1894, has been “Faster, Higher, Stronger.” It appears the U.S. Olympic Committee would like to change that to “Darker, Gayer, Different.” If your goal is to win medals, that won’t work.

A USOC official was quoted this week expressing pride (what else?) about taking the most diverse U.S. squad ever to the Winter Olympics. That was followed by a, frankly, embarrassing laundry list of how many African-Americans, Asians and openly gay athletes are on this year’s U.S. team. No sport that we are aware of awards points – or medals – for skin color or sexual orientation.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/07/in-olympics-lets-focus-on-winner-race-not-race-winner.html

PS: To make sure you enjoy the games,, you will be supplied with a generous supply of condoms.

link to free condoms (http://time.com/5137272/condoms-at-olympics/)

I would have put this in the comedy zone but this is the real :mad:

bblhead672
02-08-2018, 13:54
I've added the Olympics to my not watch list below the NFL. Any "sport" more interested in social justice than competition will join the list.

Box
02-08-2018, 14:47
Olympic games are culturally biased anyway so I am going to do my duty in the name of social justice and refuse to watch a bunch of sports that are designed to exclude poor people... skiing, ice skating, bob sled racing, and all of those other expensive snow and ice sports that pander to the rich patriarchal society that seeks to oppress the victim class. It simply harms the goodness and wellness of victims throughout the galaxy and enough is enough.

I wont watch the winter olympics again until minority LGBTTQQIAAP athletes are awarded their fair share of medals. The olympics are dead to me until the governing body corrects the unfair socioeconomic gaps that prevents all those from the victim class from receiving their fair share of medals.

Fair is Fair

cbtengr
02-08-2018, 15:11
Just the fact that it is on NBC is enough to keep me from dialing in. Some of the nations gay athletes are already refusing to meet the VP. MEH

bblhead672
02-08-2018, 16:09
Some of the nations gay athletes are already refusing to meet the VP. MEH

Exhibiting once again their hypocrisy for the world to see.

7624U
02-08-2018, 16:18
Olympic games are culturally biased anyway so I am going to do my duty in the name of social justice and refuse to watch a bunch of sports that are designed to exclude poor people... skiing, ice skating, bob sled racing, and all of those other expensive snow and ice sports that pander to the rich patriarchal society that seeks to oppress the victim class. It simply harms the goodness and wellness of victims throughout the galaxy and enough is enough.

I wont watch the winter olympics again until minority LGBTTQQIAAP athletes are awarded their fair share of medals. The olympics are dead to me until the governing body corrects the unfair socioeconomic gaps that prevents all those from the victim class from receiving their fair share of medals.

Fair is Fair

Here is your medal !, it's not bronze,silver or gold but LGBTTQQIAAP is getting old :D

cbtengr
02-08-2018, 16:53
First official butt hurt spoiled athlete, he lost a coin toss to see who carried the US Flag at the opening ceremony, hope he doesn't lose his event if this is how he acts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5366693/Luger-Erin-Hamlin-carry-US-flag-opening-ceremony.html

PedOncoDoc
02-08-2018, 17:12
What award do white male heterosexual Christians get?

They get a mark of shame - clearly they only got to the Olympics through systematic oppression of everyone else that has been cultivated and institutionally enforced over the past several centuries.

ddoering
02-08-2018, 17:17
Perhaps instead of Gold, Silver and Bronze medals everyone should just get participation trophies and talk about how good they were going to do in a nonthreatening, noncompetitive, culturally appropriate way.

rsdengler
02-08-2018, 17:59
Phooey....I have no interest in watching the Winter Olympics; Extreme Midget Wrestling is way more exciting..... LOL :munchin

cbtengr
02-08-2018, 17:59
Perhaps instead of Gold, Silver and Bronze medals everyone should just get participation trophies and talk about how good they were going to do in a nonthreatening, noncompetitive, culturally appropriate way.

That thought cannot be too far down the pike.

PSM
02-08-2018, 20:17
I'll be watching.......................................... .....Cool Runnings, with John Candy! :D

Pat

GratefulCitizen
02-08-2018, 21:03
Winter Olympics?
No women's beach volleyball?

Not worth watching.

Combat Diver
02-08-2018, 23:19
I do enjoy the biathlon event (must be the Tolzer in me) but won't be watching NBC.

CD

JJ_BPK
02-09-2018, 06:01
I am old fat broken and cant run for shit. I want to participate in the Olympics. We need to have a handicap like golf to make it fair. For the marathon I will run 100m and the rest can catch up. I might get a bronze star.

Got you covered. :lifter

JJ_BPK
02-09-2018, 06:03
First official butt hurt spoiled athlete, he lost a coin toss to see who carried the US Flag at the opening ceremony, hope he doesn't lose his event if this is how he acts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5366693/Luger-Erin-Hamlin-carry-US-flag-opening-ceremony.html

I'm waiting for someone to take a knee..
Like the ole days,,

:munchin

EricV
02-09-2018, 08:06
I am old fat broken and cant run for shit. I want to participate in the Olympics. We need to have a handicap like golf to make it fair. For the marathon I will run 100m and the rest can catch up. I might get a bronze star.

Olympics don't mean a thing. I'm in training for the 65 and over "Q" Course!! I've got excellent times right now!! The 1/4 mile sprint/waddle in 10 minutes flat. The high speed 3 mile Ruck march with a heavy 10 pound ruck; 4 hours, 15 minutes. (15 minute rest break at the 2 hour mark) Course is 3 days long with 10 hours of blissful sleep each night!! I understand that if you pass, you get a moldy, moth eaten, faded Green Beret with "Property of J Kerry" printed on the inside!! I can't wait!! :lifter

Box
02-09-2018, 08:54
An all-inclusive Olympic games should not give out medals that keep rich abusive gold-miners in business. Using precious metals as adornment and decoration on these fine citizens of principle is disrespectful. Surely our idealistic social justice minded athletes aren't interested in trinkets made of bronze, silver, and gold. They are interested in freedom, peace, and fairness.

Awards should not be bronze, silver, and gold, awards should just be....... FABULOUS

I'm starting a new movement to show that those who would support the Olympics and their drive to exploit young athletes for profit don't represent the true spirit of America...

#olympiansarenotmyathleticambassadors

rsdengler
02-09-2018, 10:26
I'm starting a new movement to show that those who would support the Olympics and their drive to exploit young athletes for profit don't represent the true spirit of America...

#olympiansarenotmyathleticambassadors

LOL...I'm In....:lifter

How about an Olympics for "Stressed Out, Over Worked, Frustrated, Need to get away on a Vacation” Normal People (LOL) who really, really need some form of release Olympics. It could be a side-by-side obstacle course with Bozo Punching Bags with interchangeable faces of people who are driving you nuts;or just plain ass clowns who need a good beating. No Metals awarded, whomever runs the course in the fastest time, and eliminates the most Bozo Punching Bags will be declared the winner, oh and the other competitor is fair game; anything too win...:D

PedOncoDoc
02-09-2018, 10:31
We've always had decent representation of the gay community at the Winter Olympics - you never need to look any further than our competitors in men's figure skating.

Joker
02-09-2018, 12:28
The Olympics are outdated. Originally it was sports people did everyday or military related. No we need to update them. Here are some ides:

Olympic Drunk Driving
Olympic bar fighting.
Olympic Call of duty
Olympic whining

:munchin

And I thought you were talking about the Olympia Bar in Colon, Panama.

Team Sergeant
02-09-2018, 12:32
I've added the Olympics to my not watch list below the NFL. Any "sport" more interested in social justice than competition will join the list.

Ditto........ added to my "Do Not Watch" list also.

Box
02-09-2018, 12:39

I'm just curious, why is Shani Davis so anti-woman?

PedOncoDoc
02-09-2018, 12:54

Because "#blackhistorymonth2018" - that's why, you goddamned dirty racist. :rolleyes:

cbtengr
02-09-2018, 13:24

He's nothing short of anti American, this puss does not represent me at the Winter games.

African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin Hamlin leads out Team USA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372069/Skater-Shani-Davis-boycotts-olympic-opening-race-row.html

PedOncoDoc
02-09-2018, 13:30
He's nothing short of anti American, this puss does not represent me at the Winter games.

African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin Hamlin leads out Team USA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372069/Skater-Shani-Davis-boycotts-olympic-opening-race-row.html

It's a shame they can't send his spoiled ass home immediately. If his travel was paid for he should be given an invoice for the cost incurred for him to go and throw a tantrum and be a national disgrace.

Guy
02-09-2018, 14:22
It's a shame they can't send his spoiled ass home immediately. If his travel was paid for he should be given an invoice for the cost incurred for him to go and throw a tantrum and be a national disgrace.I'd put that tantrum-throwing Mfer on a cargo ship back to the USA with a 30-day layover in Nigeria!

ddoering
02-09-2018, 14:44
Ranking people into 1st, 2d, and 3rd places is just another example of white privilege attempting to make a class society.

bblhead672
02-09-2018, 14:57
I'd put that tantrum-throwing Mfer on a cargo ship back to the USA with a 30-day layover in Nigeria!

I'd give him a little something extra in his drink and let him wake up the next day in NORTH Korea.

Badger52
02-09-2018, 15:02
I do enjoy the biathlon event (must be the Tolzer in me) but won't be watching NBC.

CDDitto, my favorite. I will also watch a few other selected events, as I'd like to see some of the troops (including 1 QP) who are competing in specific things. Frankly, I don't think being righteously disgusted with NBC Olympic coverage or them in general is going to have an "NFL effect." These cultural attaches with headsets don't dictate what I do or don't watch. Screw them (that's my PG-13 version).

WarriorDiplomat
02-09-2018, 15:16

Fair is Fair

LMFAO winter sports certainly excluded my poor white ass even being a few short hours from Colorado unless they develop sports of the poor such as shoveling driveways and sidewalks, snowball fights/ambushes, church shoe skiing waxed up by the wax paper soda cups thrown away, bread sack sneaker snow walking, cardboard box sledding, marveling at the rich families fancy equipment and games....we couldn't afford to be non inclusive nothing sucks like a snowball fight undermanned and no tactical talent

WarriorDiplomat
02-09-2018, 15:40
Here is the new American flag for the 2020

34726 Olympics

Guy
02-09-2018, 16:22
LMFAO winter sports certainly excluded my poor white ass even being a few short hours from Colorado unless they develop sports of the poor such as shoveling driveways and sidewalks, snowball fights/ambushes, church shoe skiing waxed up by the wax paper soda cups thrown away, bread sack sneaker snow walking, cardboard box sledding, marveling at the rich families fancy equipment and games....we couldn't afford to be non inclusive nothing sucks like a snowball fight undermanned and no tactical talentYou forgot bumper-skitching, we were masters at it in Long Island, NY!:lifter

tonyz
02-09-2018, 18:03
LMFAO...we couldn't afford to be non inclusive nothing sucks like a snowball fight undermanned and no tactical talent

LMFAO also...we learned early when outgunned or outmanned (older kids)...diversion...put a man out in the open very early in the skirmish and have him throw one snowball at the older crew in the open as HIGH as he could throw in their direction...as they watch the trajectory in a near hypnotic state... thinking WTF...UNLOAD ! UNLEASH ! FIRE FOR EFFECT !! Fun memories !!!

PSM
02-09-2018, 18:48
sports of the poor such as shoveling driveways and sidewalks, snowball fights/ambushes, church shoe skiing waxed up by the wax paper soda cups thrown away, bread sack sneaker snow walking, cardboard box sledding...nothing sucks like a snowball fight undermanned and no tactical talent.

Car hood skiing behind a pickup...

You forgot bumper-skitching, we were masters at it in Long Island, NY!:lifter

...unless that's what Guy is describing. ;)

Pat

PSM
02-19-2018, 14:32
The Olympics will be inclusive??

It sure looks like it: Some very old Olympians! (https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/964708601011957760) :D

Pat

Gypsy
02-19-2018, 17:21
They do not show that one much. That is my favorite Olympic sport but they usually do not show it. :mad:

It was on last night, saw it while scrolling.

Gypsy
02-19-2018, 17:25

Also very popular back in the day here in Chicago.

Golf1echo
02-19-2018, 17:45

For whatever reason we called it skeetching here in Colo. Great way to learn about physics, I remember grabing the rear bumper of a quick moving school bus once...that was a lesson... In cartwheeling, I stuck the landing :D

Then there was LaCrosse sticks and snow balls :cool:

cbtengr
02-20-2018, 12:14
From what little I have read or heard about this years Olympics I can only conclude that we suck. But we are inclusive.

ddoering
02-20-2018, 18:37
Just wait until the summer games. I'm betting we rule in male-pole vaulting.

Gypsy
02-20-2018, 18:47
From what little I have read or heard about this years Olympics I can only conclude that we suck. But we are inclusive.

The Womens Hockey team is playing Canada for the Gold tomorrow! :lifter

bblhead672
02-21-2018, 08:33
Only interest I've had in the sporting event formerly known as the Olympics is I saw a headline about a French ice skater who had a wardrobe malfunction that exposed a breast to the worldwide audience.
Naturally, I had to check it out, only to discover that the French have trained horses to figure skate. Either that or the woman has a face only a mother (or Frenchmen) could love. :D

Badger52
02-21-2018, 16:49
The Womens Hockey team is playing Canada for the Gold tomorrow! :lifterUSA Women took Bronze in the speedskating pursuit as well. (In the "the enemy gets a vote" department the Japanese took the Gold away from the Netherlands.)

Enjoy biathlon although USA's Lowell Bailey is dead to me with his retarded mouth RE gun control - he can move his globalized ass to the EU.

I'm waiting for QP Nate Weber on the 4-man bobsled stuff comin' up.
:cool:

echoes
02-21-2018, 16:56
I can only conclude that we suck. But we are inclusive.

Well, the USA indeed does not "suck." The folks that are/were competing in their events may not be up to par on any given day, but to just get here, to qualify even for a shot, means they as athletes do not, "suck."

Some of their attitudes may suck, and it is sad they speak about shit they know nothing about....but...

IMHO, they are too stupid to realize the power of audio recordings that will plague them forever. In any case, some of the athletes keep their traps shut, show up, do their thing, and Bam! They win or loose, but at least they freaking tried.:lifter

USA!

Again, JMHO,

Holly

cbtengr
02-22-2018, 06:16
The Womens Hockey team is playing Canada for the Gold tomorrow! :lifter

Three cheers for the Ladies Hockey team, ladies please cut me some slack as my previous comment was made prior to their stellar performance. ;)

Ret10Echo
02-22-2018, 09:32
Three cheers for the Ladies Hockey team, ladies please cut me some slack as my previous comment was made prior to their stellar performance. ;)

And the ladies grab the first-ever Gold in women's' cross-country skiing...... :lifter

Golf1echo
02-22-2018, 12:22
And the ladies grab the first-ever Gold in women's' cross-country skiing...... :lifter

I happened onto that, the final relay moved me as much as anything in a long while, OUTSTADING effort and drama... Followed by a piece on how her small town had supported her and their team. That reminded me of the memories of past Olympics before divisiveness, political opinion and sexuality invaded the games. Team work and effort...lots of effort and every bit you have, beautiful, even the other competitors realized that moment.

FOLLOW UP:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/winter-olympics-2018/2018/02/23/gold-medalist-jessie-diggins-carry-u-s-flag-2018-winter-olympics-closing-ceremony/366293002/

Gypsy
02-25-2018, 10:04

Just this once! :D

Gypsy
02-25-2018, 10:06

The ladies are bringing it this year! Either way, men or women, I love seeing us win.

Can someone explain why curling is a sport?? :munchin:confused:

Badger52
02-25-2018, 10:36
Can someone explain why curling is a sport?? :munchin:confused:1. No automatic pin reset machines on frozen ponds in the 1500's?
2. Healthier than a bowling alley's snack-bar?
3. Safer than lower-GI parasites from playing cruiseline shuffleboard?

:p

Apparently it wasn't always an "event." (https://www.olympic.org/curling-equipment-and-history)
Happy for the USA guys from Duluth; but truthfully, I still find even highlights like watching paint dry.

Golf1echo
02-25-2018, 10:53
The ladies are bringing it this year! Either way, men or women, I love seeing us win.

Can someone explain why curling is a sport?? :munchin:confused:

In places with long full on Winters people actually get pretty creative outside maybe it's to avoid cabin fever? It's not that different then horseshoes or bachi ball and can be very competitive. Instead or running you slide, slide things, skate, ski, sled...

People in places like Wisconsin even figured out how to fish. :D

Gypsy
02-25-2018, 11:20
In places with long full on Winters people actually get pretty creative outside maybe it's to avoid cabin fever? It's not that different then horseshoes or bachi ball and can be very competitive. Instead or running you slide, slide things, skate, ski, sled...

People in places like Wisconsin even figured out how to fish. :D

:D

I guess when I think of a sport I think of skiing, hockey, competitive swimming etc.

Badger52
02-25-2018, 12:58
People in places like Wisconsin even figured out how to fish. :DLOL, yeah our local lake looks like a re-enactor's version of the Oklahoma landrush. Ice has supported F250's for couple months now; some of them shanties are pretty ornate so it seems even old Norwegians like their creature comforts. I catch mine in "softer" water & the kid has a smoker.
:cool: