PDA

View Full Version : My G-Daughter is learning way to fast..

JJ_BPK
02-03-2018, 19:59
So,, This afternoon I get a facetime call from my daughter's phone in London.

The picture is not clear and it's pointed at the ceiling, but I can hear my G-Daughter, Valentina talking to me.

She is 2YO and has a hard time holding the phone. My daughter will set it on the floor,, and we "talk" She mumbles as a 2YO does and Pop Pop mumbles back. I can understand maybe 1 in 10 words, but we have fun..

After may 5 minutes, I hear her dad, Gio in the background say

"Valentina, who are you talking to?"

"did you ANSWER mommies phone?"

"Shannon(my daughter) why is Val on the phone"

He then picks the phone and we discover that Ms Val had in fact called Pop Pop,, BY HERSELF. Neither Shannon nor Gio called me..

Gonna need to keep an eye on this 2 YO..

Managed to grab a few pics before mommy cut us off..

After I hung up, I thought maybe I butt dialed Shannon, so I looked at my call log(c attached) You can see Valentina's call is listed as an INCOMING call from +44xxxxxxxxxx.

Pop Pop is Happy

cbtengr
02-03-2018, 20:49
Our grandaughter is about the same age and she has called us a couple of times to facetime too. Trust me when I say she knows a lot more about how to do it than I do. We do not have smart phones but have one of those I Pad things the son got us cause he knew I would never buy one, my wife is the I.T. person in this family not me. BTW your g daughter is not only smart she's cute too.

PSM
02-03-2018, 21:32
He then picks the phone and we discover that Ms Val had in fact called Pop Pop,, BY HERSELF.

Clearly a future Echo! :lifter

Valentina's day is coming up in 11 days. ;)

Salute, Jim.

Pat